O N E

The wizard and his apprentice.

Every grown up wizards have an apprentice, either it’s an elf, a fairy, or a shape shifter or even witches who’s bonded to him, like wife or maybe sister. And if you asked "is the wizard choose their apprentice?" the answer is no, their magic will be the one who choose the apprentice, it’ll choose based on how compatible the wizard’s power and their apprentice, because apprentice can’t be stronger than the wizard himself, it’s like how alpha and omega works in werewolves, their ‘apprentice’ is the omega, they help with magic and sometimes they help in bed.

And certain just grown up wizard just find out that his apprentice is his nemesis, a cat shape shifter.

 

"I can’t believe it’s you…" the young adult wizard said

"You think I can? This must be a mistake! You are the wizard; take the bonding connection right now!" the apprentice said, looking annoyed.

"there’s no such thing as un-bonding spell!" the wizard snarls and the apprentice’s breath hitched.

 

The wizard rolled his eyes and looks at the shape shifter; he can clearly see the fear and despair in the submissive eyes. Right who wouldn’t get afraid and sad when they are fated to spend their remaining life with their nemesis?, because once you find your apprentice, you guys stuck forever.

 

"listen here, Hong Jisoo" the wizard said "It’s not my fault we are compatible, it’s our power and magic, now you are mine and even I hate to say this I am yours…" the wizard continue.

 

The apprentice let out a little scoff and throw a deadly glare towards the wizard, and it’s somehow funny when the wizard think that his apprentice glare really look like a cat glaring at him and it’s kinda cute.

 

"listen here, Kim Mingyu" jisoo copied mingyu’s word and how mirroring his gesture. "I own myself, and I don’t own people. Besides, as long as we haven’t bonded to each other, you can always find new apprentice."

 

With that jisoo turns into a small white cat with different eye color, and walks away after hissing at mingyu.

 

 

"bloody kitten." Mingyu scoffed.

 

 

 

 

a/n : lol it’s such a tease right? This miniseries going to be short and drabble like, and well I planned a soft make love session later but, up to you guys.