We Got Married's New Couples!

Fighting This Battle

  Today was the day the the WGM cast would announce the new couples! The four groups are nervous to the edge since the WGM cast were so nice that they decided to surprise them. Four groups all paced around the waiting room as they watched the TV and internet to see when it'll be announced.

"Aigooo!!! Why couldn't they just tell us?!" The maknaes of the groups whined as their leaders sighed at their impatience, but they too were curious as to who would be together with who.

"Dongsaeng don't worry they'll release the couples soon enough, even though I'm anxious as well." Phantom said, sighing. 'I hope I get to be with Hyuna. . .But she probably want's to be with Lee Joon-hyung.' He thought as he stared at Hyuna who was laughing and smiling widely with Lee Joon.

"Hey guys it's coming!" KnytH, G.O, Yoseob, Gayoon, and Gikwang exclaimed. Some people huddled around the TV while the others huddled around the laptop. Everyone was getting impatient and soon enough all you could hear was, "MWOH!?!(WHAT!?!)".

"The new couples for We Got Married are. . .

 Hyuna and Phantom!

2P and Mir!

Junhyung and Joker!

Hyunseung and Queen!

G.O and KnytH

and our last couple. . .

Thunder and Sohyun! Congratulations to these new couples! Please look forward to the new episodes of each couple!" Was the announcement some people were happy, shocked, and even jealous. 

"New couples please come to the designated place on the letter!" A WGM cast said, the couples all went to the letter after bidding farewell to their friends and heading off to the designated place which was a cafe. 

"So. . .Were all the new couples. . .Congratulations I guess!" Joker said awkwardly as she laughed nervously. Everyone just stared at her until they started laughing, making Joker sigh in relief and join them.

CRORO'S DORKY LEADER ATTEMPT AT MAKING EVERYONE LAUGH

SUCCESS!

"Aigooo unnie and dongsaeng who do you think will be the best couple out of all of us?" The curious maknae of CroRo asked.

"I think it would either be Hyuna and Phantom or Junhyung and Joker or also maybe you and Mir!" Sohyun stated nodding to herself.

"I agree, but I think it's more like you and Thunder!" 2P said chuckling.

"A-anniyo unnie!" Sohyun blushed as she tried to shush her smirking unnie.

"Ya! You two should be quiet." Queen said glaring at the two of them.

"Unnie we know you like who your with~!" The two maknaes of 4Minute and CroRo sang.

THE MISCHIEVOUS GIRL MAKNAES REBEL AT THEIR UNNIES!

"Aigoo look at them Nana~!" Joker chuckled as she used her best friends nickname that she made up.

"I know~! Their happy with their results! Right, Jojo?" Hyuna chuckled with her using also the nickname she made up.

"Yeah!" Joker answered hi-fiving Hyuna.

"Ya! We know you two are really really happy with your hubbies!" Queen, KnytH, 2P, and Sohyun teased their unnies who blushed at their remarks.

"Anniyo!" JoNA (Joker and Hyuna) denied doing 'mehrong' faces teasingly.

 While on the boy's side. . .

"We know your VERY happy maknae!" The boys teased the blushing Phantom.

"I guess I am. . ." He mumbled.

"You guess you are?" Junhyung teased raising an eyebrow.

"Fine! I am VERY happy!" Phantom exclaimed red-faced, he quickly covered his mouth and glanced at the girls side and sighed, because good thing or not they didn't hear him, or so he thought because he saw his two noona's Joker and Queen smirk at him before going back to their conversation, 'Nooooo~! My noonas will tease me when we see each other!' he added thinking.

"But aren't hyungs happy that they got who they wanted?" Mir questioned, smirking as they all blushed slightly.

"You are too!" Hyunseung admitted unconsciously, making some of them groan but all of them laughing.

"See!" Mir grinned.

"We can obviously see your excitement," G.O retorted knowingly, Mir just pouted and blushed. Right just after that they arrived and everyone broke into their couples and looked for their separate missions;

2Mir, HyunQ, and SoNder- Find your new house with your new neighbors!

 JunKer, PhaNa, and GKnyt- Go on a date to buy ingredients for your dinner with you neighbors!

 And so the missions began. . .

(A/N: Mianhe for the short chapter, I'll be posting chapters of what happened with each couple! So please wait a while! Fighting and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope you guys have a GREAT ones!)