Massage 2

Massage

You watched as SeokJin's back was diplayed infront of you waiting for you to place your hands on him and massage it. His body only covered on the area by a long towel. And thankfully he was wearing his underwears. You took a deep breath then began with your hands parallel to each other and slide them down each side of the spine, massaging all the way down to the lower back and over the buttocks. Then slide your hands up all the way to the neck, over the shoulders, and down the arms to the fingertips. you kept repeating that like the girl in the video toturials you watched on Youtube said. You smiled to yourself as you felt SeokJin's tense body relax under your touch, feeling proud to be doing a well job and that you are not hurting him. You didn't practice giving a massage on anyone before, you've only watched videos and read books and online articles about it.

it has been a few minutes already and the calm and steady breathing made you think he had fallen asleep, but as soon as your hands reached his buttocks again he tensed making you smile more to yourself. You and SeokJin barely held hands, you having your hands on his is a little embarrassing and intimite, but you are willing to embrace the embarrassement in order to help Jin ease his stress.

few minutes later he wasn't tensing anymore and his breathing became slower. You stood straight and wiped your hand on a towel calling his name softly

'SeokJin, did you fall asleep?'

'woah, I fell asleep, i'm sorry' he apologized rubbing his eyes while trying to look at you

'it's ok, it means i was doing a good job, right?' you said smiling. he looked up at you his head on his arms and smiled back.

'Is it over already?'

'not really, i've just started so just relax, it's ok to fall asleep too' 

you moved to his feet and held one high before looking back at his face hesitantly

'is there a problem?' he said noticing the questinable look on your face

'are...are you by any chance tickilish?' you asked smiling shyly to which he only shook his head before laying it back on his crossed arms.

You started massaging the soles of the feet by wrapping both hands around the foot and using your thumbs to apply pressure. paying special attention to the arch of the foot, but also massage the heel and the ball of the foot. When you got to the toes, you grabbed each one individually and give it a gentle pull, to help release any tension. not getting any sign from SeokJin that he didn't like it or was incomfortable you moved to the other foot and did the same. When you were done with the feet, you moved onto the back of the legs. Giving each leg a couple of long, relaxing to begin with, all the way from the calf to the upper thigh. you covered the leg you're not currently working on with a towel and focus on massaging the calf of the left leg using a kneading technique (like kneading bread) to work the calf muscle. You then hesitantly moved up towards the thigh and repeat the kneading technique there. Then press the heel of your hand into the skin and very slowly move it along the thigh. Always moving in the direction of the heart. You were careful to Jin's reaction to your every move, but he didn't react nor flinsh so you assumed he was sleeping, and this encouraged you to work your hands on his legs appreciating his fair and muscled skin. You even took your time rubbing slower than you had to on his upper thigh. You were sure this might be the only chance you would ever get to touch him leisurely. you even thought about taking a picture of his legs because they were sincerely beautiful. might as well take a picture of his too. you shuckeld at your own silly ideas before focusing on your work. You covered the  leg you just finished working on with a towel (to keep in heat) and repeat the massage on the right leg.

You then remassaged his back again before moving to his shoulders and neck working your hands now at ease having gained confidence in your skill. 

You finished working on them and moved to his arm, and to do that, you had to lift his arm entirely from the bed which was a problem since he was sleeping on it. you tried to grab his hand and force it out from under his head when he spoke softly making you jump in your place

'want me to turn?'

'oh my God you scared me! I thought you were sleeping, did I wake you?' you said once you took a deep breath to stabilize your heart beats.

He was looking at you gently as if seeing you for the first time before answering you in a half whisper 'I wasn't sleeping'

'oh, hmm, can you..turn around, please?'

he didn't spare a second and took of the towel on his hips to turn around when you gasped and yelled for him to stop while turning around and covering your eyes. He was surprised and froze. 'is something wrong?' 

It caught you by surprise that Jin wasn't shy to show you his body, you had no problem seeing his back but the front side was another story. You felt your cheeks heat up at the idea of seeing his torso and lower parts in nothing but small underwears. you walked to the couch where you had dropped the blanket earlier. you grabbed it and went back to Jin's side without looking at him.

'here, cover up your body, i'm only gonna be massaging your arms' you said waving the blanket at him urgently for him to grab it. he took it sighing and after a few seconds you heard him take a deep breath

'I'm decent' you could hear the hint of teasing in his voice. You took your hand of your eyes and looked at him before sighing and turning to face him again.

his hair was a mess still wet from the shower and you had to fight the urge to move your hand in it. his cheeks were flushed and he looked sleepy.

You held his left hand to lift his arm but was stopped when his hand laced yours making your attention go to his face. Was he getting uncomfortable? He jerked his hand forcing you to get closer to his face.

You were face to face with his pink flushed cheeks, his eyes were staring at you shamelessly as you fumbled with words to find what to say. The air was getting tick and you couldn't take your eyes from his plump pink lips that reminded you of your favorite straweberry flavored dounats. His lips looked so plump it was always a mystery to you that he could still manage to smile without cracking his full lips. The idea of kissing those lips always crossed your mind, each time you saw him blowing kisses to the fans, each time you see him smile or eat, even when he talks, you've always wondered what it was like to kiss those lips for the first time and to do it every time you meet him. 

He tilted his head and smirked as if reading your mind. As shy as you were and afraid he would reject you, you reduced the gap between your faces and placed your lips on his gently. He did not move his and kept his eyes open, no hint of suprise on disgust in them; just neutrely staring at you and watching you.

at least he wasn't laughing or pushing you away, you told yourself.

You closed your eyes and kept planting soft pecks on his plump still lips for a few seconds, still holding his hand tightly afraid if you let go he'll move away. You felt his right hand on the back of your neck while his other one left yours and placed a strand of hair behind your ear before his lips finally moved against yours. They moved sofetly and slowly taking in every part of yours. That went on for a minute until you both needed desperately to breath.

You sat up, his hand holding yours again while he's still laid back on the bed covered by the bedcheat.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to' you said blushing, realizing you had been the one to make the first move. He chuckled and pinched your cheek 

'It's not like I wasn't going to do it.' 

You just sat there, smiling and looking at each other, realizing you have now gone to a new level of your relationship. Knowing now that you have done so, you'll always want more from him, you'll miss him more now, not just talking to him and seeing his face, you'll miss how he tastes too.

'I missed you' he spoke finally breaking the silence. 

You missed him too, and you knew this moment is not gonna last forever, he's gonna be gone sooner than you wanted to admit, you're gonna have to live again with him away from you. But for the moment you wanted to feel secure, you wanted to have him for yourself, without thinking of what's coming. You wanted to feel him beside you and remember everything in him. 

You let your head rest on his shoulder, your arms hugging his torso, taking in his smell, the warmth of his body beside yours. The gentle touch of his hand on your back, tracing circles, the soft kiss he planted on your forehead. You just laid there enjoying silently each other's presence when his phone rang and you both knew it was the end. 

He's always gonna be the idol admired by thousands of people around the world, but you'll always gonna be his one and only refuge away from the flashing lights.


so yeeeeey I finally finished it. Sorry for the very late update, I hope it was worth it for all the nice subscribers. Thank you for waiting and let me know what you think of it.

PS: the massage details are real yaaall XD