Chapter 1

A Complicated Love Story

Author’s prov

All the Exo members had ended their schedule and were returning to their dorms after a long tiring day.

Kai and Kyungsoo sat together discussing the dinner plans, while next to them sat Xiumin who was scolding Chen for his pranks throughout the day. Sehun sat with his head on Luhan’s shoulder with his eyes closed while the older was listening to music, in front of them sat Kris and Tao both sleeping peacefully. On the other hand in this tired atmosphere Chanyeol was still hyper and was annoying Baekhyun who sat next to the giant. Lastly at the back of the van Lay and Suho sat in complete silence.

Suho’s prov

Smiling he looks around at s, ‘They have worked hard today.’ He steals a glance at the forgetful unicorn next to him and notices him staring at something. He followed Lay’s intense gaze and his eyes widen. Luhan, Lay was staring at Luhan. Suho could see a glint of jealousy and longing in his eyes, feeling the same emotions bubbling inside himself, thinking ‘of course it is him.’

*Flashback*

After a long day at practice, Suho was finally able to relax. Sehun was away and the room was quiet and peaceful. Until, I heard the door open. Looking at the ajar door, suho looked for the intruder. Seeing lay standing in the door way. 

"Yixing?"

"Hyung, can we talk?", his voice barely above a whisper. Nervousness evident in his voice.

With worry I almost jump up sitting in my bed ushering him to sit down. Looking at him clearly now, siting in front of him on sehun's bed, I softly ask, "What is troubling you yixing?"

He takes a deep breath, looking at the floor, I hear him very clearly, speaking with wavering voice, "hyung, I think I am in love with Luhan gege...." The room turns completely silent, with just sounds of the two breathing and bang of Suho's heart shattering in distance. 

“Hyung, I know you must be thinking I am weird and I understa-” But he was cut off by his hyung

“No no no…. I am just a surprised that’s all.”

“Really?”

“Yes Lay. Look, I will not look at you any different, nobody here will. I will always accept you lay and support you....well unless you plan a murder, not sure if i can help you there ” he said trying to hold his tears and laugh at the words.

Lay gave him his famous dimpled smile, “Thank you hyung, you are the leader, and i just hiding anything from you....it really is very comfort to hear you say that.”

“I am glad. If you need any help you can always ask me ok?”

Receiving a nod as a response.

As he watched lay walk out of the room, he decided to hug his giant plush trying to hide his tears.

*End of flashback*

Still starring at Lay, Suho sighed ‘I love you pabo, will you ever look at me?’

“Is something wrong hyung?”

Suho snapped out of his thoughts that instant, looking at the smiling Chinese unicorn trying to think of a reasonable excuse for starring at the lateral while a blush crept on his cheek.

“Ah, I was just wondering if you need any help with him?” pointing towards Luhan with his eyes.

With a sigh Lay shook his head, “I don’t know what to do anymore, him and the maknae have become extremely close these days.”

“Don’t worry Lay I am sure that is just because they both like bubble tea and have been friends for so long”, he tried to comfort the dancer.

“No hyung it has to be something. Yesterday I asked them if I could tag along to buy bubble tea with them and both tried to make excuses to avoid my presence, something is not right”

“Yah you little Unicorn, you are just thinking too much don’t worry about it ok? And if you are worried we will try to find something about it.”

“Thank you hyung, I owe you.”

With a nod Suho turned to look at the front looking at Sehun and Luhan. ‘Those two have been acting a bit different these days. The way they act is just like …..lovers’ starring at the two he thought ‘I hope it is not what I am thinking unicorn or you will be really hurt and I don’t want that.’

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chapter! I am sooo excited!!! I hope everyone likes it. I am not really good at writing so I am sorry if there are any grammar and structure mistakes. *bows*

Also for all the kaisoo shippers out there!! don't worry!!! We will support kai + we will ship kaisoo and give no hate to anyone!! 

Please comment and subscribe! ^^~