My heart

My Sweet Angel

 

It is all start when there is a baby left in front of their door one rainy night. Mr and Mrs. Kim shocked to found a beautiful newborn baby boy without anything covered except a thin cloth. They don’t know what to do except bring him into their warm house. Thought maybe tomorrow they will bring him to police. Their own son, Kim Myungsoo also there witnessed his parents bring a little baby in the house, he only 2 year old but already had infection to the younger at the first time he laid his eyes on him. He was wailing to his parents to get him as his brother when the Kim wanted to give to orphanage. Maybe he felt lonely all the time and badly want a brother.

Because Mrs. Kim couldn’t effort any child after give a birth to Myungsoo and they were falling in love with the beautiful baby, which the reasons they get him into family.

They gave Myungsoo chances to name the baby and his really done it. He named him Sungyeol. Kim Sungyeol.

As years past, they aware that Sungyeol is definitely a definition of angel. His beauty catches everyone eyes. with his round big eyes, fair white smooth skin, rosy checks and cute small lips no way anyone can resist him. Including Myungsoo.

When they are kid, Myungsoo was always besides Sungyeol. Being his brother and his hero. To Sungyeol, he is everything.

Myungsoo will stand him when he get bullied because of his face and fragile, weak body.

Myungsoo always there to calm him when he was scared of lightning.

Myungsoo always help him with homework.

Myungsoo always give him an ice cream when he crying.

But, then everything fall apart.

New chapter of their brotherhood begin when Myungsoo get himself a girlfriend. At first Sungyeol never mind as he was happy as long as his brother happy but, he noticed this.

 Myungsoo will never there when he got bullied.

Myungsoo never there to calm him when there is lightning.

Myungsoo never there to help him with homework anymore.

Myungsoo never there when he crying.

In another work he didn’t care about him anymore.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Maybe he was wrong. When Mr. and Mrs. Kim went to trip for a 3 days, Myungsoo’s friends turn their house into party place. As in party means there is alcohol and girls. They all already 18 years old so, that night they go wild left Sungyeol alone in his room dialling with a loud music and wild shouts. He almost get into his slumber when the door opened let his brother get himself into his room.

“Hyung?” Sungyeol asked, sat up on his bed.

“Sungyeol, my brother.” Myungsoo smile sheepishly walked to Sungyeol’s bed. When he was near Sungyeol smells a scent of alcohol.

“Are you drunk, hyung?” He asked when Myungsoo sat on the edge of his bed. Myungsoo tis-ed while shook his head.

“No. No. I’m sober right now. Or, i’m little tipsy.” He giggles cover his mouth with his big hand. obviously, he is drunk. then, suddenly he turn into serious.

“Who is that guy?”

Sungyeol flinches with the tone. “Who are you talking about?”

“That boy from yesterday. Why he was kissing you?” He said hashly. Sungyeol shift uncomfortable. He remembers yesterday Neil, his friend confessed to him but, because Sungyeol didn’t have any feeling to the other, he politely rejected and unexpected action is Neil daring enough to kiss him. He had slapped the boy before ran away, locked himself into the room till his mother called him to dinner.

“He is nobody, hyung.” He said unsure. Myungsoo get mad and push him to back and get above him.

His expression soften when he stare at Sungyeol. He caress his cheek slowly, admires the younger’s beauty. “So beautiful. My angel is beautiful.” He suddenly move closer kissed Sungyeol for the first time after they they grew up, make Sungyeol shocked and didn’t kiss back to their sloppy kiss. Myungsoo take his shocked state to slip his hand in the younger’s shirt make him shiver from the touches and gasped for air.

That night, they felt hot for each other. Crave for other’s more touches. Want more warms. Let the clothes messing on the floor.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Sungyeol wake up in the morning found himself on the bed without any trash of Myungsoo or his clothes. He get up and clean himself and wearing school uniform. Before that, he stares for a moment at the red marks that Myungsoo left make him blushes. He went to dining room to fine his brother but looks like the older already went to school.

In the school he went to Myungsoo’s class at the recess greeted by the scene Myungsoo and his girlfriend make out, not notice Sungyeol runs away with tears stained on his cheeks. He is crying in the bathroom for an hour. What is this meaning? Is that night means nothing for Myungsoo?

He tried to talk with Myungsoo but the other seem to avoid him for weeks. Whenever he tried to talk at house, Myungsoo will lock himself in his room and at school, he will always together with his friends and girlfriend.

He wants to give up as the older looks like he didn’t give a damn to that night. Not when, Sungyeol always throw up in the morning and always eating and craving for something. He decides to make a test with brought a pregnancy test and to his luck, there is two pink line got himself crying again.

He also went to the doctor and the doctor confirmed about his pregnancy, crash his world into darkness. He was recommended an abortion but, he didn’t have heart to kill his own child. His baby is not in fault but he is. He gave in to Myungsoo when the older is drunk. He felt so stupid to think Myungsoo love him. And yes, he is the most stupid person to love that Kim Myungsoo.

He is hiding his pregnancy from his family and friends and he could feel that he has opportunity to get Oscar Award when the others didn’t suspect him. Fortunately, his morning sickness was in 4 or 5 in the morning or his parents and Myungsoo will know. And for his craving, he has to hold or sometimes he will work to get some money to fulfil his own craving. Sadist, when he was all alone to handle this. He is only 16 but, he works on it by himself, went to check – up by himself, hold his pain by himself.

On his 5 months, his mother fine out. She was crying with his father give him sympathy look. Neither of them have heart to blame him but deep down he know, they felt disappointed by it. And Myungsoo stay at the corner with his cold look. Emotionless. His heart didn’t want tell his parents at all.

“Who is the father?”

But there will no answers.

Everything seem off. He felt he is some bother to the family. He felt he has no right to be there, when he person you love distance from him. Near but far from his grip. Warm but still cold to freeze him.

Sungyeol had enough. Totally felt tired with his life. He didn’t even know more why he alive. He finally make a decision. A big one.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Dear father, mother and Myungsoo.

 

I am sorry to put shame into your family. I didn’t mean to disappoint you guys. Thank you for let me be a part of your life even for a while. The moment, you read this i already out of your house, maybe your life. Please take care.

 

Your angel,

Kim Sungyeol.

 

 

Once again, Mrs. Kim crying when she found Sungyeol and his belonging nowhere to be found. She loves Sungyeol so much. So much as her own child. Maybe that is her fault to not be there for him.

Mr. Kim held his tear back. Blame to always busy with his works. Sungyeol just a boy and he is fragile and weak. He should be more supportive to him but, it is too late.

Myungsoo went to his room, staring the ceiling in blank. He may look emotionless, cold and strong but actually, he is coward, ran from his responsibility and madly in love. He loves Sungyeol. He really do. More than brother love but, he hide his feeling because he is coward. Coward to admit he in love with his brother, to tell his parents about his responsibility and to tell his girlfriend he wants to break up, when he never like her in first place. Cowards to tell to Sungyeol he always want to be by his side. He angel leaves him.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Truth. He already told them the truth. The truth that he cowards to tell. He deserves his father slaps and his mother hits. But, even there will be never change at least he feel most of the weight on his shoulder lessen. He tried to searched for Sungyeol everywhere and seem like luck is not at his side.

                Months later, his relationship with his parents was slowly heals and maybe will completely when he fines his angel back. He has fate. He believes in fate.

                Seven in the morning, the Kim resident disturbed by a loud bell, wake up all the Kims. Mrs. Kim went to front door shouted for her husband and son after she was greeted by unexpectedly in the morning.

“Yeobo, Myungsoo ppali come down.”

The males went down, seeing a sight of Mrs. Kim holding a bundle of blanket in her hands. Her eyes wetted already.

                Mr. Kim and Myungsoo blinks several times, went a little closer. Get too a little thing in her hands. They shocked when there is a baby and what more shocked is he resembles to Sungyeol a lot. His eyes, skin, cheeks and lips but his nose and hair looked like Myungsoo. Without said more, they know who is he.

                “Myungsoo.” His mother cracked. She held out him a latter and he know that was from Sungyeol because of handwriting.

 

Kim Myungsoo

 

He opened a latter and tears fall down non - stop. He folds back and looks at the baby. Mrs. Kim seem to be able to read her son’s mind held out the baby to Myungsoo’s hands.

                “Kim Myungjae” He whispers near the baby ear, get a whining back to his calling.

                “My sweet angel’s gift and my little sweet angel.” He kissed his forehead long to express his love to his son.

 

 

Kim Myungjae is the name i gave him. Myungsoo, please take care of him. Maybe it will be my last wish from you. I’m sorry because i not capable enough to take care him. Please tell him his mama is sorry and love him. You can hate me but, please  do not hate him. Love him with your heart. Even he is mistake for you but still he is my angel. I love both of you.

Love,

Sungyeol.

 

“I will waiting for you, Sungyeol. My sweet angel.”