001

Switching Bodies [Hiatus?]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Failed.

That huge, horrifying, red bold word across his test was all Jungkook could think about during dance practice. Out of 30 students, he ranked 3rd to last place. Rank 28th. His lips trembled at the thought. He didn't tell any of his hyungs though because frankly, he knew they'd be furious.

Jungkook didn't understand. How had he failed? He used every opportunity he could to study. Heck, he even blew off breaks just to study! Jungkook knew his classmates were smart but, they were that smart that he ranked in 28th place? Maybe he wasn't meant for advanced classes after all. But he still had a chance to ace the second big test, right?

Shaking his head, Jungkook continued dancing to the choreography before tripping on his own feet and falling flat onto the floor.

"Jungkook! What is your deal?" Namjoon called sharply. Jungkook blinked and turned to Namjoon, still on the floor, puzzled. "H-huh? W-what do you mean?"

Namjoon turned the music off. "What do I mean? You haven't been focused the whole entire time for dance practice! This is probably your 15th mistake you made today! You know how important our comeback is don't you? We only have 2 weeks left to practice!" Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, clearly frustrated, and exhaled a shaky breath.

Jungkook froze, hurt flickering across his eyes. "O-of course I do hyung! I'm sorry, I'll focus."

Namjoon clenched his teeth. "Well you're sure acting like you do!" He paused and rubbed his temple, "Don't apologize. Just get up and focus, that's all I'm asking for. The CEO expects me to give you punishments by now, so as a punishment you're going to have stay here and practice for another 2 hours when dance practice is over."

Jungkook nodded slowly, noting how exasperated and tired Namjoon sounded at the moment and stood up from the floor. "I'm sorry hyung, I know you don't have time to deal with these kind of things with your busy schedule and all. I promise I'll focus."

Namjoon just nodded in acknowledgement before turning to the other members. "From the top everyone!"

Jungkook could hear groans from his other hyungs and could almost feel the glares he was receiving from them. He stared at the floor guiltily while goin

Please log in to read the full chapter