I wish

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm in love with you, Kim Myungsoo."

"I'm in love with you too. Finallly, I got you this time. I got you, finally."

 

This love isn't good anymore. I know it. I can feel it. People around me falling in love to one another. Happy and contented. Of course I am happy because of you but I wil never be contented. Never will I. Call me anything you want but you will never understand how I feel. How it feels loving him with my whole heart.

 

"I got to kiss you first. I am your first kiss."

 

He may look ignorant but he isn't. He's sweet, talented. He can make every girls drool at him doing nothing. He can be naughty and possessive but that's okay, I love that. He gives small notes which I found sweet. He wants the parents approval, which is traditional. Yes, he's almost perfect. Almost.

 

"Because, miss, I'm traditional."

 

I was so fond of you. I kept telling my parents about you. I let them met you. I tell them stories about you. Your parents, brothers, and sister, everything that you do. But I didn't know it was too much. They thought this wasn't healthy anymore. How would I know? I never felt anything like this anymore.

 

"Your daughter deserves the world. I know that. And I am here to give her the world. Your daughter deserves a man who can decide properly, and I'm right here to decide that I will marry her, no matter what you say."

 

When my friends would tell something bad about you, I would defend you. You didn't do anything bad to me. It's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter