1/1 Final

Coffee Days

Luhan enters a coffee shop to get his morning cup of joe. What he didn't expect was that there was one hell of a barista tending to everyone. Walking towards the man's register, he waited in the line. He sighed as he stared over at the barista. His name is Minseok? Luhan thought as he look at the nametag. He smiled to himself. When it was his turn, the barista turned over from the cream machine and smiled. "Welcome, what can I get for you?" Minseok greeted Luhan as he walked over to the register. 

"I-I-.." Luhan's voice faltered. Trying his best to compose himself again, he straightened his back and said out his order,

"I- I would like an... an Americano, medium, with extra cream and sugar.." Minseok was still beaming at him with gleaming eyes and his customer friendly smile.

"Is that all?" Minseok asked, punching at the register, finally looking away from Luhan.

 "N-no.." Luhan let his mouth stay ajared as he looked over at the extremely attractive man. "I..I want," he gulped, "you.." Minseok stared at him with surprisement, then turned his back to Luhan and started working on his coffee with a creeping blush, "Oh- I," Luhan mentally facepalmed himself as he cursed himself out in his mind, also.

"Here.." Minseok turned over with a cup out, with his seemingly lasting smile. "I hope you enjoy it." Luhan meekly nodded as he took off the lid of the styrofoam cup and saw a heart made from foam in it. He never asked for this, but it certainly made his day. Luhan is so going to come back to this cafe again.