Sequel

Camera flashes vs Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been half a year since B.I and Jinhwan publicised their relationship, and I don't understand why both of them quitted posting pictures or releasing new products. Well, obviously that both of their fangirls will have a terrible internet fight, not everyone is like Yumhyeong, who can easily ship his idol with EVERYTHING, himself, his brother, an assassin, even ME *cough*.

If you ask me, I'm not their fans after all, but I have a good first impression with Jinhwan and I'm into them. That's it, just curious about their life, they are celebrities anyway. About Yunhyeong, I think he has started to change his idols, because he said he needed somebody to burn his money on. But I know it wasn't the reason, I know that he felt desperate, because nobody had actually seen the couple. Maybe they are dead, maybe they had broken up, it was a mystery after all.

Christmas was coming and everybody was even more nervous about Jinhwan and B.I. Even me, a boy who never listen to any kind of music nor watch shows on TV, know that he will release a single for every Christmas. He even gave free hugs to his fans. I guess this year is an exception.

I was watching some violent movies when Yunhyeong called me.

"What's up?"

It was nothing but coughs and sniffs.

"Are you okay?" I asked again, just to check if he was troling on me or not.

"APPARENTLY I'M NOT, CAN'T YOU HEAR ME CRYING FOR GODDESS SAKE?" Yunhyeong yelled "I'm not okay at all, just leave me alone." He murmured.

"Well... You called me first."

"SO ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE YOUR DYING FRIEND HERE? THEN THE NEXT DAY YOU WILL FIND HIS DEAD BODY AND YOU WILL CRY YOUR OFF ASKING YOURSELF HOW COULD YOU KILLED HIM?" He shouted.

"Gosh... are you on your period?" I prepared to turn the volume down.

"Bring me some M&Ms and Cheeseballs here." He said while sniffing.
____________________________________

I put on my coat, which is twice thicker than my body and lift my up.

"What am I doing with my life." I sneezed. Snowy weather always bring me running nose along with a headache.

I smelled something good, coffee. Maybe a warm cup of latte will warm up both my mood and throat. I walked in, luckily, there was only a short guy ordering so I won't have to stand in queue.

"Here's your caramel macchiato with a scoup of vanilla ice cream and some matcha jello inside." His coffee was served, I was ready to step up and buy mine.

"Can I have a caramel makiota with a scoup of vanilla ice cream and some matcha jello inside please?" Yunhyeong showed his puppy eyes.

"You mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter