True Happiness

True Happiness

 

[Yoona's P.O.V.]

"Hey Baby..." I greeted Jessica. I asked her for lunch and said that I'll be meeting her near the restaurant.
I hugged her and moved to nuzzle my face on her neck.
"Yoona! Will you stop?!" she pushed me away.
"Why? Can't I do that to my girlfriend?" I retorted.
She rolled her eyes, "I just don't want too much skinships..." she said in a cold voice.
She became like that after we became official, telling me that I became clingy.
"Is that too much? Hugging you? And doing sweet stuff with you? I can't even kiss you!"
She looks shock that I've shouted at her. I looked away not wanting to meet her gaze.
"Oh~ Look who's here..." a familiar voice spoke.
I turned around and saw Yuri behind Jessica. She walked closer and wrapped her arms around Sica's shoulders.
"Get your hands off my girlfriend!" I hissed and pushed her.
"Im Yoona!" Sica shouted and glared at me.
"And now you're siding her? Are you cheating on me?" I said.
"I told you. I can get her back..." Yuri interrupted with a smirk.
"What the..." I grabbed her by collar and punched her.
"Yoona! Stop!" Jessica pushed me and turned to Yuri.
"Are you okay?" she asked, cupping Yuri's face and caressing her cheeks.
A lone tear escaped my eye as I saw what was happening.
"I-I'll just l-leave you two... A-alone." I said and started to walk away.
"Yoona! Im Yoona!" that girl with a sweet voice shouted.
I continue to walk but those soft hands I love to hold grabbed my wrist.
"Where do you think you're going? You asked me out then you're leaving?"  she asked, and stared coldly at me.
"Look, Sica." I smiled bitterly and looked at her with my teary eyes.
"I don't have to push myself to you anymore. You don't have to cry every night now. Or you could even stop giving me a chane. Maybe this Im Yoona was made only to mend your heart but not for you to love me back. She wants you back. Aren't you happy? I need to go now. She's waiting for you..." I said, my voice cracking.
"Im Yoona, what are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense. You're my girlfriend..." she touched my arm.
I held her hand and spoke, "Then act like one. You don't love me Sica. Maybe this was just a fling for you. You're longing for Yuri, that's why. You're not going to be happy with me..." and with those words, I left.
I can feel her standing there, rooted to her place.
"Why can't you love me more than you love her Jessica Jung?" I whispered and let the tears flow down my cheeks.

 

[Jessica's P.O.V.]


7 missed calls and 22 texts and still she's not answering. I'm startin to get worried. Though I'm being that cold to her, I'm hurt of what she said earlier. I'm falling for her and this is not a fling for me. Maybe , I'm just having a hard time to forget Yuri but I cant't lose Yoona.
Suddenly, the door shut opened and revealed the girl I've been waiting for with Tiffany.
"Gosh, Yoongie! Where have you been?" I stood up and rushed towards her but Tiffany blocked my way.
"Nah-uh... she's sleeping with me." Tiff said.
"What?! She's my girlfriend! I was worried to death and you're not letting me come near her?" I almost shouted.
"What are you wearing shades? Did you cry?" I asked Yoona while stepping forward to cup her face. To my surprise, she stepped back.
"I didn't unnie... Sorry, I need to rest..." she said in a soft voice.
What?! UNNIE?! Don't tell me she's serious about what she said earlier?! No, Yoong pleaseee. Not you too.
"Yoongie!" I shouted as she walked towards Tiffany's room.
"Jess, just stop... Taetae, you know what to do..." she signalled Taeyeon and then I felt hands holding my arms, preventing me from moving.
"Why are you stopping me to see my girlfriend?!" I shouted, tears streaming down my eyes.
I'm not fully mend due to what Yuri did and now on my first week of relationship with Yoona, this is happening.
"Your girlfriend? Just go with Yuri! You want her back and she wants you back too. And perhaps, you just pity me right? Trying to give me a chance but you can't! Stop hurting me, Jessica. It's too much..." Yoona stopped in her tracks as she shouted those words.
"W-what?'
"What? Don't act dumb, Sica. J-just... just leave me alone first." she closed the door and I looked at Tiffany.
She just sighed and spoke, "Jess, You have to choose. This girl who have loved you from the start, accepted the pain and risk of loving you, and mend your heart when you was so broken, Or this girl whom you loved eversince. Choose, Jess So that no one will get hurt. Well, there's already one but you need to prevent it from cutting her heart deeper. If you can't love Yoona, tell her and let her go. Don't put her hopes up if you really can't do it." Tiff stood up and went to her room.
I followed and listened to their conversation.
"Yoong, are you okay?"
"Yep, She's happy now. Yuri's back.." I can hear her voice crack.
"It's okay, Yoong. You can cry on me..."
"U-unnie.... Am I not enough? What does Y-yuri have that I don't? I tried to make her love me. I tried to f-fix her heart but I failed. She still w-wants Yuri. U-unnie... it h-hurts.... So m-much. I love that Jung so much that I can't stay mad at her. I love that cold little Jung even if it's hard to make her mine. I l-love S-sooyeon so much unnie that I c-can't let her go. I just want to d-die if she ends up with Yuri. U-unnie... It hurts..."
I was crying. I've hurted her so much yet she's still here. I can't lose her. She filled up that empty space in my heart and made my life complete.
"U-unnie, tell her I want it to be over. She needs to be h-happy with someone she really l-loves. Tell her unnie to t-take care of h-herself when I'm not around. P-please don't forget to turn on the heater for her during bedtimes. Tell her not to take to much energy pills. T-take care of her u-unnie... For me... Jebal..."
Over? Away? She's leaving... No. No... NO!
I tried to turn the knob but the door was locked.
"Tell her.... I l-love her so much..."
" Are you sure you're leaving tomorrow?"
Tomorrow? No! It's my birthday tomorrow!
I banged the door and started to cry.
"Yoongie! Open up pleae. Baby... My Yoongie... open the door please. I'm here..."
The door opened and saw Tiffany. I tried to get in but she stopped me.
"Enter this room when you made up your mind..." she spoke.
I kneeled down in front of Tiffany and hugged her legs.
"Tiff, please. Let me talk to Yoona..."
"Jess, stand up." she tried to pull me up but I won't
"Yoongie... My baby... talk to me please..." I muttered. I cried hard and it seems that my tears won't stop flowing.
I was muttering 'Sorry' s when I felt somene lifted me up. I looked up and saw Yoona. She carried e to my room and putted me down.
"Rest. I'll be outside." she stood straight and turned to leave.
I grabbed her hand and held it tight.
"Yoongie, please stay..."
She lied down beside me nd I hugged her tight. I rested my head o her chest and nuzzled my face in it.
"Good night, my Yoogie..." I said but no reply came.
It broke my heart and she stayed like that, silent. Not humming a song like she used to do every night.. Not playing with my hair until I fall asleep. Tears slowly dropped form my yes and decided to just sleep in her arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When I woke up, Yoona was not there.
I looked at my room's balcony and in the bathroom but still no sign of Yoona.
I went outside my room and saw luggages in the sala. I'm starting to get nervous.
She was in the kitchen talking to Tiffany.
"Yoona, you don't have to do this..." Tiff said.
"She doesn't need me anymore, unnie. Her heart's fully mend and ready to take Yuri back."
"Just... be careful ther okay? Call me when something happens..." Yoona nodded.
I can't help but cry. They heard me. They both looked at me and Yoona faked a smile.
"Oh, You're awake. I prepare your breakfast. Eat them all up. I need to go now, Sica. Until next time...." she paused.
"Happy birthday..." she added.
She patted my shoulders and almost passed by me.
Is this the end? NO. It's now or never...
Before she could go, I pulled her and crashed my lips onto hers.
I let her taste my tears that are full of longing and sadness which are not stopping to flow.
She tried to push me but I held her waist tight.
Slowly, she reciprocated the kiss and wiped my tears when I pulled away and opened our eyes.
"Don't cry baby. You'll be happy..."
That was our first kiss. I hope not the last.
"I won't be happy, Yoongie..." I said, tearing up again.
"That was my first, Sica. Thank you. And that would be the last, I think..."
She cupped my face and kissed the top of my head.
I can't move. She picked up her luggages and turned to the door.

"Yoona!" I shouted. She turned around as I run to hug her.
"D-don't leave me baby... This I-Ice cold Jung loves you very much Im. I'll die, please. Don't l-leave baby. My Yoongie, please s-stay... Your wifey will miss y-you..."
I cried and said those words.
She hugged me and I can hear her crying too.
She released the hug and leaned forward to catch my lips once more.
I hung my arms around her neck and she s hers onto my waist.
"I love you so much, baby. Please be my girlfriend again..." I said as we pressed our foreheads together.
She nodded and pecked my nose.
"Miss Im. The car's ready." The driver appeared by the door.
I looked at her with a pair of worried eyes.
"Please carry my luggage..." She ordered. The driver followed.
"Y-yoong..." I've had too much with crying but I can feel myself tearing up again.
She caressed my cheek and smiled.
She walked to Tiffany and hugged the latter. I can see her whispering something but I can't hear it. Tiffany patted her back and I'm starting to get nervous again.
She walked towards me and with a split second, she carried me bridal style.
"Yah, Im Yoona~"
"See yah, Tiffany unnie! We'll be back if Sica already has a baby!" She shouted as she slowly run.
"Im Yoona! Such a ert!"
She just chuckled and fastened her pace.
"Don't you dare drop me!" I slightly slapped her arm and we both laughed afterwards.
We stopped in front of her car and she putted me down.
She pinned me against the car and I know what's going to happen next.
She cupped my face with her left hand and her right hand on my waist.
I have my whole body pressed against the car as she kissed my passionately.

 

~THE END~

 

***

 

Erm... Hi guys! It's my first fanfic here. SOOO I hope you liked it! :) Sorry for wrong grammars keke~~~ #LoyalYoonSicretive hereee

Thanks for reading!

xoxo ^.^