It's Over

You Can Say Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

""

Inspired by G.Na - Baby You Can Say Goodbye 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember when we first met and when you asked me to date you.

Flashback

"Hello, i'm SNSD leader, Taeyeon." i bowed politely to my senior, Big Bang. After i raised back my head, i saw his face and he was looking to me and somehow it make me feel happy. 

"Hello, i'm Big Bang leader, Jiyong." he said with wide smile. And it the beginning for our love story. 

After that time, we text each other and we become a close friend, we always spend our time together in my apartment or his apartment, without i realize time went so fast and we've been friends for a year and without i realize, my feeling for him growing bigger than i ever imagined. One day, he asked me to meet him in the park, and i agreed to him. I wore my disguise and let my hair loose in my shoulder. On my way to go to the place he text me, i found strange thing in my way, i saw a lot of people holding ballons and suddenly a boy came to me and gave me a letter. 

'You really mean everything for me. How could you do this ? I never feel like this before, you really a thing Kim Taeyeon.' 

After i read it, suddenly a lot of people walk toward me and make me lose my balance and fell. When i'm about to stand up, suddenly i realize someone was stretched out a hand for me.

'"You make me worried, you make my life becomes something i never imagined before. You make me loving you so deep. Now, i want you to become my girlfriend, and i don't accept any rejection." he said while smiling like crazy. He is Kwon Jiyong. 

"What ? You can't force me. However, i don't have a feeling like you feel." I said and stand up with his help. 

Then he look at me, his stare make my heart beat faster than before.

"Really ? Then after this you will feel the same" before i realize, he pull me into his arm and kiss me on my lips. And it make me shock. Then i closed my eyes and kiss him back, after a while i found my mind and released our kiss.

"Ya !" i said while hit him on his chest. While he just laugh at me.

"So now, you can't reject my feeling right?" he said and wink his eyes to me.

"Ugh, really Kwon Jiyong ? I love you so much." and then i jump into his hug and we laugh.

Flashback End

I remembered when you introduce your friend, Kiko. It was our second anniversarry. 

Flashback 

He asked me to met his friend in Butterfly Cafe. And now i have been waiting him for a hour. When i'm about to leave this cafe i saw he walk with a woman. And i saw he looking at me and hug me when he finally arrived in my table. 

"Gosh, i'm really miss you." He said while kiss me on my cheek. And suddenly i heard someone clears and i realize it was his friend. Then i shyly smile to her.

"Taeyeon-ah, this is Kiko. Kiko, this is Taeyeon" he said and after that i smile to her and i saw she smile to me too. But somehow i felt she didn't really mean her smile for me and i felt evilness in her smile. After we chat, Jiyong excuse to go to the toilet and left two of us in this table. Awkward. 

"So you are his girlfriend?" she said while looking to me with that annoying face.

"Yes" i said.

"Listen, don't ever have a hope that he really love you. You know, in his life i still his woman after all. Look to the mirror, you really nothing compare to me. Even though you are SNSD, you doesn't mean nothing in Jiyong life. So back off, kid." she said sarcasm. Before i want to say something to her, Jiyong come and she changes her face with an angel face. 

'This woman is really something.' i thought. After that, Kiko leave because she said she had a photoshoot. Jiyong and I were going to my apartment, and when we arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter