Happy Birthday

The fairy tales

 

Name: Tita

Age: 15 (Henry is 17)

Personality: Cheered girl, nice, cute and like to be a friend of anyone. Unfortunately she always bad in love relationship, everyone that she love doen't love her in same way as her. She's being cry baby and be annoyest girl. She doesn't have any friend for more.

Bias: Henry (Super Junior M)

Plot bunny: Tita's a high school student that never success in her love life, she never had a boyfriend. Someday, someone finally fall for her, but she doesn't know and don't want to know because of tired being broken heart all the time. A guy who had a passion to change her all the way because he love her appears. He always try to show her that he love her. But her heart were too deaf to hear. She didn't believe in love, being blind and deaf for love she have her own world where there were just she in it. Please improve the story and make a happy ending for it x)


 

"Sory Tita I just see you as my little sister"


There another rejection

Another broken heart for me

That's why I always hate valentine and christmas

Those days remains me how often I get rejected.

God what I did wrong?

Cant I have just one boyfriend?

Or is it your way to show me I should be a nun and never get married?

"Tita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Yes Mom?"
"Come downstairs help me make the cake for our new neighbour."
Helping mom making the cake make me forget for a while my problem about boyfriendless

Now I am on my way to deliver this cake. Mom said my neighbour is from China, Mr and Mrs. Lau but they can speak korean fluently.
I push the bell waiting someone to answer the door

"Hi, May I help you."
WOW a cute boy, seriously this bout is the cutest boy ever a live. Stop drooling Tita don't scare your new neighbour and you just being rejected get a hold of your self!

"Hi My name is Tita. I am daughter of Mr and Mrs Park your neighbour. My mom asked me to deliver this cake to welcome your faily here."
That boy is smiling, I am melting..

"Ah that's very kind of you and your family come on inside my mom is still on the kitchen."
He pull my hand inside and take the cake leave me confused at the living room. Not for long he back with my cake and her mom with set of tea.
"So you must be Tita right? how kind of you to bring this wonderful cake. Come let have a little tea afterall you already come here."
We talked about many things that cute boy is Henry he is 2 years older than me. OMG he is single, but just forget it there's no way he will be my boyfriend. And I just decide to give up about love. Love is something i cant have.

Henry is so cool. He can play violin, and he teach me hot to play it. We become bestfriend before we know. I wont lie and saying I don't have special feeling for him but then there's no way I tell him and ruin this new friendship I have. He will be like others just seeing me as his little sister. And why we need love when this friendship is enough for both of us.


Today is Henry's birthday, what should I got for him. Damn all school homework I forgot to buy him a present. Henry texted me to come to his home afterschool. What should I say? Sorry Henry I forgot to buy you a birthday present. OMG I am such a bad friend.

So here I am standing in front of Henry's home's door waiting someone to open the door.
"Hi Tita , just come in come on think this home as your home already, Henry is waiting for you at his room."
"Thank you auntie :D"


"HI Henry."
He stops playing violin
"Hi Tita."
"ermmm Happy birthday Henry , err okay I am such a bad friend u can get angry to me now, I am sorry I was planning to buy you a present for your birthday but then.. homework come and I kinda forgot about that. I am so sorry.... okay?"
he chuckles
"It's okay Tita, I am not some kid who still hope for a gift at his birthday. By the way I have something to show you."
He gives me a book a thick one
"What is this?"
"Hmm you can see into it later now I am hungry come downstairs I want to eat."
What happen with him? he looks weird today. Ahh just think about it later I am hungry too. I want to eat.


It's night already and I am preparing want to sleep when I see at my desk the book that Henry gave me this afternoon. I take that book and open it.

That book is a scrapbook full of my photo. weird it should be me to give him this not he, it's his birthday not mine.
at first page there's a letter for me.

Hi Tita,

How are you? Hahah we just meet and I already wonder how are you right now.

You must be confused why I am giving you this.

The answer because I don't know how to tell you.

What I want to tell?

Just keep open thie following page and you will know at the end


p.s: DO not cheating and open the last page first  cause if you did that you wont understand.

-Henry-



I open the page there's me and a cake. Hei I remember this, that cake is the cake that I gave him at the very first day he become my neighbour. When he take this picture.


Hi Tita ,you wonder when I take this picture? I take this before I opened the door for you i take from the window near the door. U and the cake looks nice. The time I open my door for you actually the time i opened my heart for you. it was the greatest cake I ever taste :D

I smiled seeing all the page after that there was me trying to play violin, me and him take a silly picture for us. And I am at the last page.

there's a star picture


Hey Tita I hope you dont cheated hehehhe
you wonder why i put star picture here.
cause for me U are like a star u lighten my dark night.
would you always be my star?
Yeah I am asking you to be my girlfriend.
would you?
I am tryong to say directly this to you
but then you seems never care about my attempt to show you that I care for you more than a friend.
so I think maybe I need to show you and tell you slowly what you meant to me.



I am shocked. I don't know what to do. I am happy but afraid. I already decide wont have a silly romance story. And now when I  think I wont need any romance in my life Henry come and ask me to be his girlfriend. What should I do?


From: Titatoti
To: Gege
Hi, I've read your book. nice pictures btw.


From Gege
To:Titatoti
so? what do you say?

 

From Titatoti
To: Gege
IDK. honestly IDK, i don't know what to feel  say or think.

 

From Gege
To: Titatoti
Is it that hard for love me?

 

From: Titatoti
To: Gege
.... No it's not the problem, the problem is IDK how to love anymore. I used to be rejected so many times I never dream to have a boyfirend and all.

 

From: Gege
To: TItatoti
Tita it's okay maybe it's my destiny to die alone. sorry I never told you actually I will die soon due to sickness I have. Tank you for alll the time you spent with me

 

From: Titatoti
TO: Gege
what? are you serious? Why you never told me? please say that u just kidding


tears run down at my face I cant believe Henry will leave me soon.
 

From : Gege
To: TItatoti
it doesnt matter to u so just forget it afterall u cant love right? And I was serious....

I dont know what to think. I run from my house and goint to his. I press the bell waiting for someone open this door for me.
Mrs. Lau opens the door


"Hi Tita what happen...."
I run through her going to Henry's room
there I found him
I hug him and cry


" Don't say that Of course u are matter to me. who said I don't love you it just I am afraid I feel all of your confession must be just a dram not real. Please dont leave me. I love you."
Henry try to calm me and I hear him laugh a little. I pushed him


"why are you laughing?"
"hmm sory TIta I am so pissed off of you today after you dont have any present for me you rejected my oh so romantic confession I feel hopeless then I lie to you about all dying thing. I know you have the same feeling like me for you. So you love me?"
I am blushing. I feel speechless.


" Tita everyone have their chance for love, would you like to have those chance with me?"
I starred at him
and
nodded.

 

 

 

 

And It I am deeply sorry for TIta to have me to write your app. Merry christmas Don't kill me