Meeting In the Devil's Garden

Dance with Darkness

Minzy awoke chilled. She often dreamed of the day that strange boy was in the garden. That sacred garden that no one entered. It wasn't actually sacred, but to Minzy it was. You the that garden was Minji's safe haven. She went there a few times a week just wandering so that she wouldn't feel so lonely. She knew that they wouldn't wake her from her slumber and probably sat her morning meal outside her old, creaking wood door. She got up from her bed going in front of the mirror. She had grown up since she saw that boy. Her s fully budded; her hips rounder; her face not so chubby; her cheeks rosy and her hair long and flowing red. She chuckled to herself as she remembered promising herself that one day she'd grow to be a beautiful woman and meet a husband to rid her of her loneliness. In all honestly there was only one guy she wanted to be with...the scary enticing boy from so long ago. She dressed surely in a black flowing dress with white lace. Brushing her hair when someone knocked on the door.

"Young Mistress you have a few visitors here to see you. Princes looking for a bride!"

"Neh."

She stood walking to the door. When she opened it the maid was gone and she made her way to the gathering room where Donghyun was. He stood by the family chair, standing out in the vastness of the room with dark grey tile. The chandelier above beautiful, but creaking as a breeze blew in.

"Mistress your guest is Sir Taemin. I will leave you two to get acquainted."

She watched as he left. The looked at the person in front of her. He had blond, messy hair and a piercing going from his nose to his ear. His eyes were bold above his large cheek bones. He stepped forward.

"Minzy, it has been quite some time. Since before your parents left this place I believe."


He smirked at Minji as he looked her up and down. True she had once met him long ago. Many princes used to come to the parties her mother and father would throw, but she never paid much attention to any of them.


"Indeed. Shall we go to the garden of devil flowers?"

"Ah, I forgot about those vile, putrid flowers. I'd rather not."


"You should not speak so of them. It is said they are the souls of those who were damned."


"What a load. I do not believe in such childish things." Minji looked at him frustrated.


"Then one day you will suffer in purgatory as one of them."

He looked at her aghast. She then turned and left the room. What a foolish man! Looking down on her and calling her precious flowers ugly!! She went through the halls hearing only the sound of her feet hitting the floor. She unconsciously came to a large glass door with black iron handles. She pushed her way through out into the stone path surrounded by green and the purplish grey devil flowers. Following the swervey path for a few meter before cutting off on her own secret path. She walked for a short while before coming to an old willow tree. She was stomping her way over when she heard a noise from behind her. A high pitched child's laugh. Minji turned frightened and tripped. She braced herself for impact with the ground, but instead she felt someone embracing her. She opened her eyes to see she was in a mans' arms. She looked at him. His face the most handsome she'd ever seen. He had piercing eyes.


"Your finger," he said in a deep enticing voice.

"Huh?"


He lifted her hand showing her. She had pricked her finger  somewhere along the way without knowing. He lifted her finger to his mouth the blood off her finger to clean it. She blushed deeply as she felt her heart overwhelming her. He released her and leaned back against the tree. His stature against the tree drawing her to him. She reached out toward him.

"I wouldn't if I were you." He stated. She reached forward anyway touching his arm. A jolt of darkness overcame her. Strange visions of screaming tortured people appeared then she came to shuddering.

"I told you." Was all he said when she pulled here hand back, but she reached up again touching his arm and nothing flooded her mind. She looked up at him and he looked down at her smiling face surprised.