02

23914 - one click to change a life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~

Jinyoung layed on his bed, his laptop on his lap. It was already dark and the only light in the room came from the laptop screen. He stared into the air exhausted, he was tired and mainly worried about how to get a boyfriend.

A normal person would just call their friends and ask if one of them could play their relationshippartner but Jinyoung wasn't a normal person and in fact, had no friends.

His fingers glided over the keyboard, quickly typing the words where do i find a fake boyfriend.

It took less than a second to load the search results. The first page that popped up was called invisibleboyfriend. But it was only for faking long distance relationships and not for real meetings. 

Jinyoung continued searching a little bit until he finally found a professional looking page called rentafriend.

 

RentAFriend has people from all around the world avaible to hire. rent someone to attend a social event, wedding or a party with you. Hire someone to introduce to your family/friends, or someone to go to a movie or a restaurant with, etc...

 

The first step Jinyoung had to do was to specify where he lived and if he wanted to rent a man or a woman, then all avaible people for his place of residence popped up. He could go on their profiles which showed pics from the person and a few facts about them.

All the people he saw were boring or not pretty enough, Jinyoung knew this wasn't a dating we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter