Heartbreak comes easily!!

Heartbreak comes easily!!

--AUTHOR'S POV----

~~~~~~~~COFFEE WITH GOT7 (a reality TV show )~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JB --  So, Miss (your name), have you ever fell deeply in love??

YOU --  (laughs) Honestly,YES....but only once which was very sad and hilarious too...

Mark -- Really? If you don't mind,can you share that sad and hilarious story to us and to your fans too?

YOU -- Yeah,of course if they want to then I don't mind at all..(laughs)

Bambam -- Fans,do you wanna listen to  (your name)'s story ??

Jackson -- Seatbelts on...we are going on a long ride,folks....

YOU -- Okay, so it was back in the year 2016 when i was (your age).......................

 

 

 

~~~~`~``~~~````~~~TIME TRAVELS BACK~~~~````~~~~`~`~`~~~~~

 

(YOUR POV)

------------------------SEOUL MUSIC FESTIVAL--------------------------------------------

I was gonna perform in SMF where all the young musicians and upcoming musicians from different institues and academys comes to perform at the end of the year.I was in my academy's music team..

"Now we have an upcoming duet boy group from Seoul School of Music known as 'Shining Diamonds'."the host announced.

S.S.M. was the best music academy in South Korea.It was always my dream to get in the academy.If you do well out there,you get scouted by the best agencies that will train you and help you become an idol.I was with my friends at the backstage getting ready for our turn.If i do my best inthis performance,i may get a chance toget in to S.S.M. .

"(YOUR NAME)-ah,i heard that the guys of Shining Diamonds are super duper cute and talented.." my bestie Chaeyoung said.

"Really??" , i ask.

Its funny but Chae and I are always on the lookout for CUTE and COOL guys..So sorry we never get them...I went forward to take a look at those two guys and BAM....they were a jaw-dropper..One of them was bruenette,tall,real gentleman and he caught my eye...and the other had red hair,tall,thin.......and WAIT...I KNOW HIM....

"I know that red haired guy,Chae." i turned to here but she was nowhere to be seen...GOSH...THIS GIRL..WHATEVER...Going back to the guy who i said that i know...it was Mark , Mark yi-en tuan..My childhood bestie..

"MARKYYYYYY..." I shouted and ran and hugged him..

"Ohhh....(YOUR NAME)-ah....." he shouted and hugged me back..

"WAHH...You really grew..I MISSED YOU.." i say.

"I MISSED YOU MORE",he says and pinched my cheek.

"I MISSED YOU MOST", i say and pinched his cheeks.

He turned to his friend,the one i fell in love in three seconds and said, "Joshua,meet my childhood bestfriend,(YOUR NAME)....and (YN) meet my best buddy and my duet partner, Joshua..

LUCKY ME....MARKY,THANK YOU FOR EXISTING.....

"Hi,Joshua oppa..", i say and added oppa to just to let him know that i am already comfortable with him.

"Hello,(YN)-ah." he said and we shooked hands.I died when he called out my name.

"You guys are performing now,right?? Best of luck!!" i wished them.

"Kumawo.." Mark said.

"Thank you and it was a pleasure meeting you...I'll see ya later." Joshua say and smiled at me as he went up to the stage..GAWD..HE HAD THE PRETTIEST SMILE...HE WAS FLAWLESS...HE WAS PERFECT...HE WAS MY FIRST CRUSH..MY FIRST LOVE..

"(YN)-ah......" Chae shouted from a distance and came running towards me.I smiled proudly cuz i got to meet them and she could not..

"Chae,did you see that?", i asked her.

"You talked with them ??" she asked.

"The red haired guy,Mark,is my childhood bestie." i say.

"Then the other guy?" she asked.

"He...is new to me....His name is Joshua(blushes)..we shook hands.." i said and that made me blush more.

"SO LUCKYYYY.....i wanna meet them too.." she complained and poutted.

"I KNOW RIGHT.." I boasted.

------After we performed later , i decided to meet Mark and Joshua's waiting room with Chae--

"Chae,let's go and meet them.." i said, puttinhg on my lipstick..i need to look good,right?

"Jinja,you mean introduced me to them..?" she asked excitedly.

"khaja!!' i pulled her out of our waiting room and was on our way to...lemme just say it as 'on our way to second heaven' when..................

"(YN)-shi !!!" someone called me.

It was one of the officials..Thanks to you for spoiling my way to my second heaven..

"Yes,miss" i replied with the best smile that i could fake....UGGGHHH..WHY NOW??

"Your director wants to meet you right now." she said.

"Chae, wait a minute, i'll be back" i said to Chae and also not forgetting to show her a hidden frown on my face.

I . was . upset . so . upset . cuz . i . really . wanted . to . meet . them .........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AUTHOR'S POV)

 

You met the director of your school and was returning to Chae. You saw her running to you.

YOU--- Chae, i got good news..................

Chae-- i got a better one for you...........

We got a lil' closer to each other so that we can whisper in each other's ear.

YOU--- (WHISPERS) Directornim said that the CEO of SSM wants us to join his academy..

Chae-- Really??WOWWW....DAEBAKK....

YOU--We will be moving in by next month.

Chae--I'm so happy for us..we really worked hard..(hugs you)

YOU--- ( let go) so what is the news?

Chae-- (whispers) Joshua likes you..!!

YOU-- WHAT???

Chae--After you left, i was waiting for you infront of their waiting room and i eavesdrop a lil' and i ended up listening to thier secret conversation.

----------------FLASHBACKS-----------------------------

Mark-- Josh,really??

Josh--Yeah..i like her.

Mark-- But...you do not even know her well..you just met her recently and how can you say you like her so easily,??

Josh--C'mon, i'll know about her when i start dating her later...and i heard that CEO will be scouting some people after today's event to our academy so she may make it ..

Mark--So are you planning to ask her out ?

Josh--Maybe..but first..i'll get a lil' closer with her so that she will be comfortable around me and she will be able to open up to me too.

Mark-- then..best of luck for that my friend...

Josh-- But Mark, you need to help me out too since you know her more than me...okay?

 

-----------------------FLASHBACKS ENDS-------------------------------------------

YOU--OH MA GOSH..........!!

Chae--I know.i know...you are so lucky.......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3 WEEKS LATER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(YOUR POV)

It's the first day after Chae and I got scouted to S.S.M. ....... I was out to throw some trash from our dorm ....

" Hey..You are the newbie right? performed at the festive ??" someone called.

It was a girl.. She was so pretty..she got an idol looks..like a singer-dancer-model-look..she was fair,tall,slim and got red hair maybe in her 18's or 19's..

" Yes,hello..i am ( YOUR NAME).." I bowed and greeted her..

"I am Mina. I got scout here 2 weeks back..nice meeting ya.." she smiled and said.

" Nice to meet you too" i say.

"So your dorm is here ?" she asked.

"Yap, i just moved in with my friend." i replied'

~~~~~TWEET TWEET~~~~~~~~~~~~

She got a message..

" Uhh..I gotta go now..gonna meet my hubby...kekeke..(blushes)..c ya later.." she said and ran off.

WAIT..DATING IS NOT ALLOWED HERE ,RIGHT ?? WHATEVER HER BOYFRIEND IS SURELY SO LUCKY.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was practicing my dance in the practice room alone.It's past 10' so i decided to go back to ma dorm.i was getting out when i saw Joshua oppa..I was my lucky chance..in fact his lucky chance to get closer to me..

"Joshua oppa!!" i called out and waved at him.

"(YOUR NAME)-ah.."  he smiled when he saw me and came towards me.

"Congratulations for making it here." he say.

"Thank you." and i blushed.

He just couldn't stop smiling...Was he making his first move?? I wish it is....

"I'll be always there if you ever need my help." he said and patted my head and messed it up a lil'.This shows that he likes me...I was so happy...IS HE TRYIG TO STEAL MY HEART? WHY STEAL WHEN IT IS ALREADY YOURS?

"Thank you." i said and blushed more. 

"I'll walk you to your dorm.." he offered me.

"thank you.." i say again,

"Yah....why do you keepon saying 'thank you'...?? he smiled and asked..

I could not help but blush more and more...Who the heck won't blush when a flawless gentleman is right in front of you..??

"khaja.." he held my hand and led the way..

After few seconds of walking, he let go of my hand and turned to me...

"Wah..it's so cold out here..you'll catch a cold easily.....here,wear my jacket." he said and put his huge jacket over my shoulder.

"thank you...(blush)..."

--We talked and after few mins.,we reached ma dorm..---

"By the way,i'll show you something surprising tomarrow ,okay?goodnight,then.." he said and pull my cheeks...it turned more and more pink....

"Goodnihgt ,oppa" i say.

He waved me  a 'bye' as he jogged towards his dorm....This is it...i found my other half...my soulmate...JOSHUA OPPA..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AUTHOR'S POV)

--------------NEXT MORNING-------------------------- 

You got a message from Joshua..( you guys exchanged numbers yesterday..)

JOSH----- Morning,baby bear...Can you come to the  rooftop?

YOU-----Morning oppa...kk..coming in a minute..

you--Chae,oppa wants to meet me in the rooftop now..ottokay..?? (excited)

Chae-- i am sure he is gonna ask you out..best of luck,my friend...and also don't forget to take his jacket too...

YOU---Oh....thanks for reminding...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---ROOFTOP----

You ran up to the rooftop feeling excited as well as nervous..

JOSH-- (YN)-ah,over here..come and sit beside me..

He was sitting on a chair so you goes and sit beside him.And not forgetting,you gave him his jacket too..

AFTER FEW TALKS..

JOSH--You know..i've known you only a few months back but i felt really comfortable with you...so i decided to tell you something...my biggest secret...

YOU---(THOUGHTS ON YOUR MIND) YES....I KNOW....GOD..I AM SO NERVOUS..WHAT SHOULD I DO/ HE IS GONNA ASK   ME OUT...

______--- OPPA!!I'm here..sorry for making you wait...

Someone came up ..you turned to see who it was...it was   MINA..

YOU-- (THOUGHTS)Mina??? what is she doing here?? why in this moment??

JOSH----Bae,ua here....(YN)-ah, i wanted you to meet my girlfriend..MINA..I called you here to tell you about this... our relationship is a secret and omly our close friends knows so i wanted to tell you too.

YOU--(THOUGHTS) BABO...WHAT WAS I THINKING..??

Mina-- oh!! (your name)-ah...you are here too..?How was your sleep?

JOSH---Boya.? hun, u know each other ?

YOU--Yes,oppa..we met some days ago..

Mina-- Oppa, remember you told me that one of Mark oppa's friend made it here and that you met her at the festival so i decided to meet her as soon as she joined here..And (your name)-ah, the hubby i was talking about that day, i was referring it to Joshua oppa..

JOSH---What? you already told about us to her? i wanted to be the first one though...

Mina--I trusted her so i decided to tell her about that too...so ( your name) -ah, will be our secret baby..right, my baby?

You--- ( nods and smiles ) yes.. and i'll keep appa and eomma's secret...

Josh---Aigoo, my baby is so adorable....(pulls ua cheeks)..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU---So that was my experienced..( laughs and blushed)

Yugyeom-- (laughs) so miss (your name)-shi, how was your heart after that incident?

YOU-- I'm a lil' shy to say this but actually... i cried for ..like...a week.. but after time goes by i realize..we were not meant to be..Joshua oppa was like my father...

Youngjae----So how was your relationship with them later?

YOU---Actually,they were like my parents..oppa and eonni was so supportive..they always encouraged me,took good care of me...and so i amreally very thankful to them..they are one of the reasons why i am here today..

Jr.--- Okay,so guys this was Miss (your name)'s first love story and we hope you enjoyed it...Please support her first solo album 'HEARTBREAK' and also don't forget to watch her promotional music video 'heartbreak comes easily' which is recently the most viewed and hit music video...To wrap the program up for tonight ,let's listen to her music video 'HEARTBREAK COMES EASILY'..Good night fellas....thank you for watching 'COFFEE WITH GOT7'...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------