Chapter Five- Skinny Love

Like We Used To
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Skinny Love- When to people love each other but are too shy to admit it but still show it

Momo's POV

 

Everyone are gathered at the living room except Mina for the live broadcast. I'm sitting on the floor beside Sana who's busy doing lovey dovey with Tzuyu. If i don't know them, i might think their lovers.

 

"Hi everyone!" Greeted Nayeon. We all followed her lead.

"Guess why we had a surprise broadcast?" asked Jihyo. I just smile at the camera but kept glancing on Mina's door.

The others are explaining things to the viewers and they're even making fun and jokes. I'm too occupied to join the fun, i need Mina.

"Jihyo, where's Mina?" i asked Jihyo. She's not answering. I shook her arms and again asked her. "yah~ where's Mina?" 

"she's inside. she said she'll stay there." Jihyo answered. But why?

"Hey, they're asking where's  Mina." Nayeon said. I stood up and went straight to theire room without saying any words.

 

When i entered their room, i immediately saw Mina asleep. Aish~ 

 

"Mina yah~" i said. She turned to face me.

"Momo? Why are you here?" she asked. I just rolled my eyes and pulled her off her bed. "Yah~" she blurted but i dont care.

"Lets go out. Once are looking for you." i said. She stopped grabbing her hands off mine. 

 

I looked at her to see her staring at me. I gave her a what-look. I got shocked when she suddenly pulled me closer to her. Her eyes met mine. No one is talking, no one is moving, i ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter