The deal

The Deal

"What's better than a whole new life!" I exclaimed as I enter my new apartment in South Korea. I just turned 22 years old and I got tired of L.A, waaay too much trouble there, so I decided to move here. This country is even more beautiful than I expected my mother was Korean and told me alot about Busan when I was a kid. I was looking for the cutter to open the box but realized that I couldn't pack it cause the airplane wouldn't let me go because it could be used as weapon "great....I need to buy a new one..." I muttered and ran a hand in my hair in frustration.

I checked the map of Korean on my phone and where I could find those because I didn't really know anything about the streets here. I grabbed some Won in my wallet and left the apartment after putting an hoodie on. I walked in silence glancing at my phone from time to time to see if I was going in the good way. I looked at my phone and bumped into someone I immediately bowed down "i'm so sorry!" I looked up as the boy I walked in laughed "don't worry~ at least now you will be able to tell your friend to walked into an hottie" I stared at himself shocked and confused. Wait didn't he just called himself an hottie? The other guy next to him laugh "come on we have to go" "hold on at least let me introduce myself.....hello~ I'm the most handsome boy you'll ever meet Jackson! oh......and this is Mark" I gave his hand a shake and bowed my head respectfully to Mark that seemed older than me "nice to meet you...i'm Alix"

They looked at me in surprise "Are you from America by any chance?" I nodded shyly and they both smiled "cool your name wasn't really Korean but you look like one so...." "I'm half American and half Korean actually" they both smiled and nodded before saying bye to me and leaving. So what was I doing? Ah yeah the cutter!

I walked back in my apartment with the cutter and started to unpack my box. Korean sure is a special country. When you walk in the street you can hear alot of different kpop songs playing from different stores and there alot of food you can buy I bumped in someone other than Jackson and Mark again. I think it was Sungyeol from Infinite but I didn't say anything after bowing in apologize because I'm not one of those crazy fangirl that would scream until their lungs hurt just because they saw their oppa. 

I finished the last box and let out a loud sigh "Finally!!~" I stared at the empty refrigerator and remembered that I just moved in of course there aren't anything. well....look like i'm going outside again. I grabbed some Won again and leaved the apartment to get Tteokbokki at a stand in the street one of those I was talking about earlier. The ajumma is so nice while we were talking alittle before gave me my food I told I just moved and I was discovering Korean street food stand for the first time and she gave me a free portion as a welcome gift. 

I walked around in the streets while eating then I suddenly heard two people arguing. I wanted to go that way so I was kinda obligated to walk pass them but then I recognized the guy from earlier. Jackson I think. It seem like this girl is his girlfriend or just friend as to what they are shouting out loud. "How many time do I have to tell you that never was I dating you!!" the girl stomped the ground in frustration "but you kissed me! what else could it has meant?!" "I was drunk it doesn't count!" I saw that Jackson noticed me as I tried to sneak behind them and seemed to also recognize me so he sigh and keep talking to the girl "look I could never date you! I'm too fabulous for you and also......I'm already dating someone! look she just joint me right Alix!~" He suddenly grabbed me by the arm and began to hug me from behind. The girl looked at us in shock and let out a frustrated scream before running away "I swear it's not the end of it!" she yelled before she diseppeared at a corner.

Jackson let out a sigh of relief "finally.... hey sorry about that but you were right on the time" I was still shocked that he used me as his fake girlfriend to reject one "what the hell....." I whispered to myself and shook my head "No prob I guess....." He smiled brightly at me and put his hand infront of me "from now i'll need your help....would you help me?" I stared at his hand then up at him squinting my eyes "depend on what..." he start scratching his neck with his free hand "act as my girlfriend....please?" I raised an eyebrow "you're kidding me right..?" "look I need it....first this girl is crazy and second my parents want to play match maker for me but   me...those girls they choose are....... yeah" I crossed my arms and tilted the head on a side "what will I get out of it?" he looked at me in surprise "the wonderful chance to be around me?" he say with a big cocky smile but he started to seriously think when he saw that I was looking at him with a weird expression "okay okay.....um..... free dates with foods and activities, I'll buy you stuff so my parents will think it's serious AND...... you'll have a y boyfriend" I facepalmed at the last part but sighed in defeat then took his hand to shake it "fine.....okay but you have to keep your words for the foods~" he cheered and smiled brightly "Deal! i'll present you to my parent tomorrow. here is my number see ya Jagiya~" 

It all happened too quickly he left leaving me a piece of paper with a number on it. Wait what? i'll met his parent tomorrow?! I just moved in Korean and I already have some kind of boyfriend.... This new life sure start....weird