Chapter One

Indestructible, unbreakable~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 22nd, 2015 ; 

 

"The prom queen and king is.." 

 

 The school hall shook silent as the principal opened the golden envolope. That anticipated moment, when everybody looks around hoping that they would get to own the crown. Well, it's like a once in a life time opportinity; getting to own the throne until the next grade passes. There it was, the peice of paper that was inside the envolope was now inside the large hands of the principal. Who was it going to be? 5 years of highschool was like a build up to this moment, home coming prom was finally happening to say goodbye to the seniors who pretty much made it the school what it is today.

"Choi Yoojin and Choi Seungcheol!!!!" party poppers exploded from the ceiling and shiny celophane fell down. Everyone cheered with happiness. First year sweethearts, like that cute couple who everybody couldnt get enough off. The pair of them where the most popular sudents in the whole school. I mean by saying popular, I mean popular. Nearly everybody looked upto them , plus their parents owned the top companies in Korea. Maybe their parents fame is why they are so loved by every boy and girl. 

Yoojin had a dress that reflected her whole personality; if that was even possible. A girl who holds so much beauty, the hampster like cutie face, the body of a glamour model (not like she was one already) and everything about her was just like a real life angel. No wonder she was adored by almost every boy in the school, wanting to capture her heart. The school chanted "Yoocheol" endlessly before the two arrived on the stage, with a gigantic smile on their face. Even if it was only prom, this meant alot to the girl. 

"I'm really happy to share prom king with this girl," Seungcheol wrapped his hands around Yoojins shoulders. "Even though we have dated in the past, she is like my little sister, who is always there for me no matter what; i bascially owe this girl~" he got out his IPhone from his blazer pocket and took a selca with the two in- and a secret glimpse of the principal hotboming in the background. 

The older guy passed the microphone to the girl who at this point was speechless. If anything she was least expecting to be the prom queen, why would people even vote for her if she treated them like absolute ? She didnt know but if anything nothing could explain her happiness. "Wow, as I look around; I can't thank you all enough for voting for me. After all of these years, when I was just a plain to you all. I'm so sorry that I treated you all in such a disguisting manor , but I have learned from my mistakes." she took a short gulp before resuming her long speech. Well she didnt expect it to be this long , but this was a message that she wanted to get out, she was sick of hiding it. "Their is something that I have been keeping from you all for a long time now. Now all turn around and look at the girl with the brown hair, stood next to Jackson Wang i think it is? Yeah yah, Jang Yeeun." 

Everyone turned to the girl as a spotlight shined down on her. Truthfully everybody was confused, why was she suddenly pointing the spotlight to Jang Yeeun? The girl who was pretty popular, but everyone thought she had a thing with Mark Tuan, the hot American transferee. "Can everyone just take a moment to admire that girls beauty?" 

"Look, this secret of mine. Ive been holding it in for a good eight months now, but as highschool ends I can't hide it anymore.You see that girl? Well, infact, she means everything to me. Jang Yeeun, my love, ahh I could never imagine myself saying such a cheesy speech infront of the school but for a person I love so much; its more than worth it. This secret, that we kept in for so long," she made her way of the stage, with he crowd of shocked students forming a small gap in the centre of the hall, with the princess like girl making her way through. "Infact, don't you think it's best to come out of the closet now?" Yoojin approached the speechelss girl, who at this moment completely frozen. "I don't want you all to see her as Jang Yeeun, the girl who you think is dating Mark Tuan because it's all lies. I want you all to see her as Jang Yeeun, the beauty who I call my girlfriend." 

The crowd of students all gasped in shock. Was this reality? You know, its rare if you find the most po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter