Rainbows (Fluff)

Sweg Cocoon

" Rainbows"

Short, fluff

_____________________________________________

 

Suga's eyes flashed open.

Where am I? Who am I? What am I? What is this? What's happening? Why is everything dark?

He was wrapped around in blankets, and was in utter confusion. It was comfortable, cozy, and warm, hugging around his body. But he was still confused with something. He popped his head out and realized he was in his Sweg Cocoon. 

When did I get here? How did I get here? 

Suga has no memory whatsoever with him falling asleep anywhere. He remember he was talking with Jaehyo and Woozi in a group chat on Kakao last night. Suga remembers he was sitting in his chair and he was on his laptop as he was in the conversation on his phone. He faintly remembers a part about Jaehyo rainbows or something but couldn't really recall the major parts of the convo. But he does know that there was definitely something to do with rainbows.

Suga doesn't remember falling asleep at all; he doesn't remember being anywhere near his bed or being wrapped in his Sweg Cocoon, or having his laptop closed. What happened last night? Before he made another move, he grew aware of another body inside with him in the blankets. Slowly, a fluffy brown-haired head started to emerge, creeping out of the Sweg Cocoon. Suga blankly watched the head come out up to the owner's eyes. It was the ho.

"What the , ho?" Suga scoffed, rolling his eyes as he tried to find a pillow near him to throw at the head.

"Good morning, grandpa." Jaehyo's eyes turned into crescent moons as he giggled, lowkey preparing his body for a flying pillow.

"...Jaehyo?"

"Yes?"

Suga gave the other his signature death glare but it was mixed with confusion. "Did you drug me last night?"

"Wh--"

There goes the pillow from Suga's hand flying over to hit Jaehyo's face. Jaehyo accepted it.

"No look you don't understand," Suga started to unwrap the Sweg Cocoon. "I have no memory of this happening I don't know why I'm in the Sweg Cocoon because all I remember was talking to you and Woozi in the Kakao chat and me browsing on the internet. More specifically, the last thing I remember watching on my laptop was cat videos."

"You probably were sleep-walking?" Jaehyo responded, getting out of the loosening cocoon.

Suga finished unraveling the Sweg Cocoon and hopped out of bed, opening up his laptop lid. As he waited for his laptop to load, he plugged out the charger from his phone to read their Kakao conversations from last night. He was puzzled when he finds the conversation not going any further than where he remembered. Once his laptop was ready to go, he typed the password to access it. Everything was where they were; his cat videos, twitter, other Youtube tabs, the songs he was working on, and the lyrics he was working on.

"Jaehyo, did I seriously just sleep-walk last night?" Suga turned around, expecting to see a fluffy Jaehyo on his bed with the messy blankets but he vanished. What the hell did he just become a ninja overnight? He checked his room just incase, closet has no life in it, the windows and the door is shut, and there were no signs of life in or under his bed.

Suga called out the taller boy's name, and was no doubting himself of his sanity. Was this all in his head? Are these all hallucinations? He went back to the comfort of his bed, trying to take everything in. Okay maybe, this is a dream. Maybe he's been dreaming eversince the whole Kakao conversation started. Or you know maybe he's just going insane.

Suga shouted in surprise, scrambling to cover his upper body with a blanket in shock when a wild Jaehyo wearing his pikachu costume and holding rainbow lollipops suddenly burst through his door loudly, the impact of the force resulting to the door banging against the wall. "Boo!"

Okay no. Grasping his chest and breathing heavily, Suga closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall as his other hand released the tight grip of the blanket.

"I'm going to kill you, you little ."

Jaehyo on one of the rainbow lollipops and proceeded to Suga's bed as innocent as he can. "You're extra grumpy today."

"I'm always extra grumpy especially when it's with you!" Suga snapped and opened his eyes to take in the tall cute boy in front of him. He can't believe the dork sometimes.

"Did I scare you?" Jaehyo laughed, showing his bright teeth that is capturing the lollipop in his mouth.

"What do you think, you ho? I could have got a heart attack and died." Suga puffed out irritably but his face softens into a gaze. "... because of how cute and ridiculously dorky you are."

Jaehyo set his lollipops down carefully on a napkin on Suga's desk and then hug-tackled the smaller boy on his bed with a huge smile.

Suga grunted at the heavy fluffy weight. "Get off of me ho!"

"You know you don't want me to!" Jaehyo replied, taking the lollipop out and holding it in his hand. "I know you love me, you grandpa."

The grumpy one huffed and didn't protest anymore. He grabbed Jaehyo's hand that was holding the lollipop and slowly put it in his mouth, staring at the pikachu boy deep in his eyes. It would be a lie if Jaehyo said he wasn't a little flustered. Suga was just teasing him on purpose. Jaehyo whined, trying to claim his hand back but Suga's grip wasn't loosening.

"You're dirty ewww!" Jaehyo made a jokingly disgusted face at the other. "Get your own lollipop and your own rainbows!"

"You sound like me when I tell you to get your own cocoon, you dork." Suga couldn't help but smile at the older after finishing the rainbow lollipop. "And by the way, I'm going to find out how the hell you sneak out so quietly. Don't you dare do something like that to me again okay? Especially if there's cameras around; it'll ruin my pride."

 

________________________________________

A/N: This was a real life experience. SeoltangSuga woke up really confused in her sweg cocoon.

All feedback are greatly appreciated!