Fin

Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Okay here we go again sitting in the back of the room avoiding any interaction with the teacher. God I don't want to go to schooool! I don't even have anything special to do here. Plus we get to be bossed around by teachers and all that freaking old--


"Excuse me Mr. Lee" Someone entered our class probably someone trying to distract our class which I actually like so keep it up whoever you are.


"Oh hi Ms. Im and Ms. Myoui, what can I do for you two? Another announcement?" The moment I heard that name my head was shot up fast.


Probably people from the back row are looking at me in a weird way already but I couldn't careless. They probably don't care, i'm always weird anyway.


"Uhm yes Mr Lee we need to announce something for the Valentine's day fair event" Oh so that's why, it was Nayeon unnie who was speaking a while ago.


After looking at Nayeon unnie, I stared at the girl beside her. She's the one and only Myoui Mina. She's a GODDESS literally she looks like one.

 
She actually has a lot of secret admirers here in our school but then no one approaches or more like people are scared at her. She told everyone that she doesn't need the letters, bears, flowers, etc. during her first year in the council in the cafeteria when she was announcing something but got interrupted. Scary right? but you know what?


She's pretty, smart, cute in some ways, has a beautiful smile and did I already say she's hot. Like hot "HOT". She is the epitome of perfection. Well actually almost because the only problem is that she is a bit cold "sometimes".


"Look Nayeon unnie looks pretty while speaking" A girl near my table whispered (loudly?) to her guy seatmate.


"I know but not as hot as THE Myoui Mina. She is gorgeous. I would ask her out if only she's not that cold you know?"


Too bad skele-guy. You're too skinny for Mina unnie. Plus she already has a girlfriend you know? And she's a lot better than you! Hmmp!


I was too busy criticizing these annoying people beside me I didn't notice that they were already done announcing.


"Okay so are we clear? Who has a question? Ask now." Mina asked.


I was about to raise my hand and ask when the guy (the skele-guy I was talking about a while ago) raised his arm fast I actually lost lol anyway so everyone turned to him to see what the bone student will ask.


"Uhm noona I want to ask you, Can you be my date that day?" The freaking skeleton was even blushing WTF hahahaha. It's making me cry out of laughing.


"No." Mina quickly and simply answered him which made the whole class stifle a laugh.


"Guys don't forget what she said before hahaha Mina hates that so any other questions?"


I checked first if anyone will raise their hand so if ever there is I won't bother to raise my hand such a waste of energy. But when I saw no one did. I raised mine and Mina unnie (KYAAAA~) pointed at me gesturing to ask.


"Uhm can you explain again? I didn't quite catch it hehe" I said while awkwardly laughing then I scratched the back of my head, sign that I was embarrased. 


"Tsk! Next time pay attention" She wasn't really mad but her eyebrows are knitted so maybe she's annoyed with me which is sad :(


"Okay. So since the Valentine's day this year is a school day and its on monday. The council decided to have an event during that day. Not every student have to participate in booths but if you want you can. The booths are: Jail Booth, Food Booth blah blah blah" Then she continued to say all the booths.


"Now are we clear?" Mina asked again and the whole class answered yes.


"Okay so guys, please just sign up here in front we have a paper here. If you want to join please stand up" Nayeon explained then the teacher said something that made the students race to the front.


"People who will join booths will have extra credit for the next quiz" Oops I forgot that Mr. Lee is the advisor of our student council.


I probably should have been one of those people who are running to the front trying to get a spot but no. Not a no I don't want to but a no I tripped over my bag on the floor so goodbye extra credit T.T I just returned to my seat knowing that its probably full already and my seatmate saw me.


"Hey Dahyun why don't you sign up? You know how badly we need extra credit right? Hahaha" Said the devil spawn Yeri. We both at this certain subject people call Math but we call hell.


"But there's no more spot, I was too unlucky I was too late--" Yeri cut me off from speaking which made me stop lol of course.


"No! There's still one more spot! Join now Dahyun-ah! Go!" I looked at her not believing her. This freaking friend of mine I sometimes don't trust from all the pranks she did on me.


"What? I'm freaking telling the truth go before someone take it!" With that I stood up and walked over to my two lovely sunbae.


"Oh hi Dahyun-ah!" Nayeon unnie greeted me cheerfully which is so fine. She's my second favorite after Mina unnie. Don't tell her hahaha.


"Hello Nayeon unnie! Do you still have a free spot?" I smiled widely also looking at the side of Nayeon unnie then I smiled at Mina unnie who just gave me a nod. 


"Uhh yeah but it's for--" I didn't let her finish as I would take it anyway just to atleast pass this subject.


"It's fine unnie i'll take it as long as its a free spot" I told her but she looks like she's having second thoughts whether to put my name there.


"I'm fine with anything unnie just list my name there thank youuu" I even bowed down to her that is how much I wanted that extra credit hahaha Desperate. I saw in my peripheral vision that Mina unnie have her brows raised while looking at me so I looked at her and smiled.


I still can't believe someone as cold as her will be a girlfriend of Kim Dahyun, a cheerful and clumsy girl but pretty hehe from a lower batch--


OOOPS!! I forgot to tell you! Mina unnie is my baby, babes, babe, bae and whatever you want. I'm her girlfriend. Oh wait let me add this. PROUD GIRLFRIEND.


But.....she's not but let's not talk about it okay? OKAY GOOD!

--

Actually I started crushing on her since the first day they moved near our house. Well that was two years ago since they lived in the apartment near our school before.We live on the same street.


We've never been close even though we're just one house apart. She intimidates me. The way she was pretty and also smart. Epitome of perfection. I was too shy to talk to her. She makes me nervous for some reason (I like her lol). 


A lot of my classmates told me that she's a straight forward person. Like if she doesn't like you, she'd say it like right in front of you. Remember the skele-guy? Yeah just like that.


She would always make my heart beat fast just by an accident eye contact for like a millisecond. I even almost considered myself as a stalker because I hide behind the curtain in my room just to wait for her to walk in front of our house and watch her perfect self.


I just had one opportunity and of course I took advantage of it!! Even though I was too scared i'd rather get eaten by the Earth.


It was when my mom asked me to give your family some of the food we got from a relative from the province. It was middle of summer break but the night was humid and it felt so nice. Sweat were starting to form in my hands while I was walking towards their house.


I just stayed outside their door for a minute and started practicing what I will say to Mina unnie if ever she'll be the one to open the door but I thought there's only a 10% she'll be at home because I noticed that when summer began, every friday she goes out this time of the night to walk in the park and as I remember, she's probably still there.


Knowing that, I promised myself that if she'll be the one to open the door in front of me, i'll confess my love for Mina unnie. It's because there's a part of me that always believed in signs.


I knocked three times. Part of me wants her to open the door but another part of don't. Well who the hell would want to ask someone so cold as her to a date or even confess. I knocked again when no one opened the door. Maybe we're not really meant to be together. Looks like even her whole family is not here today.


Another knock before I leave it seems like no on--


"Wait for a second!" Suddenly I heard an annoyed voice, a teenager girl and there's only one teenage girl in this house.


"What do you need?" It was clearly shown in her face that she's annoyed but she looked really hot in her shorts and tank top.

--

"Kim Dahyun. Don't join that booth" A cold whisper sent back Dahyun from her own world. She turned around and she saw Mina looking at her with eyes knit together.


"Why unnie? I need it like I really really need it" Dahyun whispered back knowing that other people might know but it was enough for the two people infront of her to hear. Making Nayeon confused on how the two were actually close and why they are whispering.


"Do you even know what you're joining? Pabo" Mina said again but its not like the usual one with no emotion. Her voice was annoyed, mad and like she can't believe how Dahyun accepted that.


"No but--- Kissi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter