Final

Can't keep my mind to myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jinhwan found himself when he's sleepy really... scary. He couldn't control himself and he acts randomly stupid action. He once texted his teacher and told her to buy a tree then eat it or he eat his test. It's annoyed him a lot and he had to drink a bunch of coffee just to prevent himself from doing those crazy activities again. But it would have gone worst because Kim Hanbin, his secret crush is moving next to his house, the old neighbors sold the house with cheap price because couldn't stand it when the boy next door opens kindergarten songs at 3am everyday. Everytime they ask him, it's always the same answer "I couldn't control myself when I'm sleepy.".

First day of new house, Kim Hanbin expected to have a peaceful time. He soon got worried when his classmate, the shortest one in the school keeps following him. Hanbin told himself to be calm, but fear took over his mind.

"Yah, why are you following me like that. Are you my stalker?" He yelled.

The boy who was playing My Talking Tom on his phone looked up.

"M...me...?" He pointed at himself.

"Yes, you, what are you doing here?" Hanbin rolled his eyes.

"I'm going home." The boy smiled and continued feeding his Tom "Here, let me show you the address." The boy said like a rap machine while buying his Tom new fur and eyes.

"Great, it's right next to my house." Hanbin thought.
_______________________________________________

"I hope he won't see me, I hope he's in his home, I hope..." Jinhwan keeps murmuring to himself.

"Yo buddy." Hanbin walked out from his house and waved.

"Oh ." Jinhwan was so surprise that he dropped the mail he was taking out from the mailbox. Hanbin saw he in his damned pyjama. He accidentally dyed it pink when he was sleepy yesterday morning. His best friend- YunHyeong bought it for him before he go study abroad in the U.S.A. What did he do to deserve all of this trouble?
______________________________________________

Hanbin was sleeping when he heard some strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter