Final

Hold my hand (Open up your heart tonight)

Yoongi steps out of the plane even though he is feeling very tired from the long flight from America but now that he is back in Korea he feels happy. He can’t wait till he gets home and see his parents and little brother, Jimin. After picking up his bags he leaves the airport and gets into the cab heading home.

“Yoongi!” His mother reaches out to hug him with a huge grin on her face, her eldest son is back.

“I missed you so much,” Yoongi hugs her.

“What about me?” His father comes to greet him too.

“I missed everyone in this house hold.” He lets go of his mother and hugs his father.

“Where is that little brat?” Yoongi looks around for Jimin.

“Hyuuuuung!” A boy screams.

“Brat!” Yoongi yells as loud as Jimin.

Jimin runs to Yoongi and hugs his brother although he barely reaches Yoongi’s waist. Yoongi lifts Jimin up just to baby his little brother.

“You’ve grown a lot,” Yoongi smiles

“But your cheeks, they gotten chubbier……I want to bite them.”

“Hyung is weird mommy.” Jimin says.

Yoongi just laughs is off.

 

 

The next morning, Yoongi is awake at 4 am seating in the living room, almost scaring the life out of his mother when she turns on the light and sees her son.

 

“Why are you still up?” His mother shakes her head.

“Can’t sleep,” Yoongi chuckles.

He swears if his friends saw him they would say he is drunk. Speaking about friends, he lost contact with most of them, the ones in Korea, the ones he spent his high school days with. How sad.

 

“Do you need some help mom?” Yoongi gets up from the couch.

 

He helps his mother to cook breakfast for the family although his cooking skill is limited, he still tries his best to help. All those time he cooked for his roommate won’t go to waste. When it was all done Yoongi sits back on the couch this time with hot chocolate in hand.

“You’re up early,” His father comes out of his room while tying his tie.

“Did you sleep well dad? I didn’t sleep,” Yoongi sighs and sips his drink.

“You must be tired; why didn’t you sleep?”

“Can’t, maybe it’s because of the time difference.” Yoongi shrugs.

“Hyung, good morning.” Jimin greets him with his day care uniform on.

“Off to your day care huh,” Yoongi looks at his brother.

“Hyung can you pick me up today?” Jimin asks

“Okay then,” Yoongi nods.

 

And so that afternoon to keep his words to his younger brother, Yoongi leaves the house running on what little sleep he got earlier and walks to Jimin’s day care which is not far from home, their father takes Jimin to the day care before going to work. The neighbourhood is only a little bit unfamiliar with new shops and what nots but most of it is the same one where he spent time playing around with his friends.

He halts when he sees the place where he- they. They had to make it as a shelter from the rain that one time in high school. They….

Yoongi wonders how is that kid.

 

Yoongi stands alone surrounded by mothers as they wait for the kids to pour out of the front door and a few minutes later they do and Yoongi tries his best to locate Jimin but only sees him when most of the kids are gone and Jimin walks out with a boy that looks about the same age as him. Weirdly both of the kids face light up at the same time and they break into a run while yelling ‘Hyung!’. Yoongi chuckles when Jimin runs to him with a grin, he ruffles the boy’s hair before he follows Jimin’s eyes that were looking at his friend.

Yoongi looks at the kid’s brother and his heart stopped for a minute (is that even possible in the medical world? Yoongi needs to open up his books again.)

“H-Hoseok.”

“Yoongi,”

“C-Chim, let’s go home,” Yoongi grabs his brothers hand.

“Bye Chim Chim,” The boy waves.

“Bye Tae Tae,” Jimin waves back and follows Yoongi.

 

Hoseok is still frozen on the spot, he hasn’t seen Yoongi since he left, since he…. Well Hoseok rather not mention about that night.

 

“Hyung are you alright?” Taehyung tugs on Hoseok’s finger.

“Uh? Yeah, I’m fine let’s go.” Hoseok nods and smiles.

While walking with Taehyung, Hoseok looks back, Min Yoongi is back.

For the rest of the day Yoongi is distracted by the thought of Jung Hoseok. Where did things go wrong with them that Yoongi had the need to run away from that boy?

Ever since he saw Hoseok that day, everything had change. The nostalgic feeling disappears when he walks down the streets with Jimin and it feels like he is reliving them again but this time it’s different. Totally different because 4 years ago, Min Yoongi was a tard. Now he is just wondering what the hell did he do. But maybe Yoongi knew the answer and just didn’t want to admit it because he is scared. Scared of what’s to come and scared of what he’d feel if he admits it.

 

“Dude, he is back.” Hoseok is having difficulties with breathing after running so fast.

“Who is back?” Namjoon asks but the tone of his voices tells that he isn’t interested.

“Min Yoongi,” Hoseok sighs.

Now Namjoon is interested, “He is back?”

Hoseok nods vigorously

“So what are you going to do?” Namjoon turns his attention fully to Hoseok.

“I don’t know,” Hoseok shrugs.

Seokjin comes and sits beside Namjoon, Hoseok turns a blind eye seeing Namjoon sneaking his arms behind Seokjin’s back just to hug his waist, “Why don’t you make your promise come true? The promise or somewhat promise thingy.”

Hoseok finally takes a seat, “I don’t know hyung, he kind off ran when he saw me picking up Tae,”

“So he still remembers you, that’s good, I guess,” Seokjin nods.

“He wouldn’t have forgotten Hoseok after what the kid had done,” Namjoon cackles as Hoseok blush and curse under his breath.

“True,” Hoseok sometimes hates his friends.

“So time to be a big boy and get him back, Hobi.” But sometimes they make perfect sense, so Hoseok can’t really argue.

 

After exactly 7 days and 6 hours (no Yoongi isn’t counting) since he saw Hoseok and couldn’t stop being so paranoid about all this, Yoongi who knows no other option when his head is too filled with a thought (in this case it’s Hoseok), he has to rant to his best friend that he met in college, because here his best friend is, well Hoseok. And he can’t rant about Hoseok to Hoseok himself, that’s just a suicide mission. 

So with his phone pressed against his ears as he sits on his bed, covers over his legs and his Kumamon plush that he got when he was six (but secretly is still being hugged to sleep after years but Min Yoongi won’t admit that, no way) is clutch too tight to his chest as he literally eats his fingers.

“Hey Yoongi,” Mark answers the phone, finally he sighs.

“I’m doomed, so so so so doomed.” Is the first thing he says not even a sup or any form of their usual greeting.

Yoongi hears a lot of shuffling and faint Chinese being said before the door closes, “What did you get yourself into now?”

Yoongi squeezes the plush toy in his arms tighter, “Hobi,”

“Hobi? You got yourself into a Hobi? Is that a thing? A game?” Mark’s voice is dripping with confusion and Yoongi can see the look on Mark’s face that is miles and countries away in his head.

“Hobi is a person,” Yoongi groans.

“So you found yourself a boyfriend?” Yoongi lets out and unrecognisable sound from his mouth.

“Okay this is serious, I have never heard that sound before.” Mark says and Yoongi knows exactly why they are best friends.

“So who is this Hobi?” Yoongi’s fingers are on his lips, he drops them on the pillow.

Jung Hoseok.

 

“Your life is a mess right now, how do you survive?” Namjoon asks Hoseok.

Completely lost on what the hell is Namjoon talking about, Hoseok just raises an eyebrow at the guy.

Namjoon with a mischevious look starts talking, “So your first love, came back, and on the night before he was about to be leaving you two-“ Hoseok shoves a pillow into Namjoon’s mouth.

“SHUT UP!” Hoseok practically yells and places his hand on both on his ears, chanting ‘lalalalala I can’t hear you lalalala’.

“I wonder if Yoongi remembers us,” Seokjin who was watching the whole ordeal happening says gingerly.

“He probably does,” Hoseok finally stops.

“I mean we weren’t that close and it’s been years.” Seokjin shrugs.

“Why don’t you go see him or run into him on purpose?” Hoseok lays down on the couch, his head hanging off the couch, staring at the floor upside down.

“How, I don’t even know where he goes to usually,” Seokjin scoffs.

“Hey, Hoseok won’t you see him at the bakery? I mean you work there most of the time so, there is a high chance of you seeing him there.” Namjoon that dumb just needed to make Hoseok dread work more (but he enjoys working there).

“Who cares, my school session is starting soon, I won’t always be there.” Hoseok sighs.

“Plus he must have someone that’s fit for him,” It comes out as a whisper.

 

Yoongi sinks further into his bed after the call with Mark and he promises to call whenever he needs to and Mark says to give him a heads up before since he was going to meet someone often the week and doesn’t want to be rude by being on the phone a lot and Yoongi agrees because he wants to spend more time with his family. Right now Yoongi just wants to stay in.

But he has a strong feeling that the universe hates him because his mother enters the room. Yoongi sits up.

“Can you send Jimin to Hoseok’s house? You remember him right and where it is.” Yoongi nods.

“I saw him when I picked up Jimin, he grew a lot.” Yoongi gives a faint smile.

“You two used to be so close up until the last night before you left, I’m guessing you two lost contact with him,” His mother sighs.

Parents know their child the best and by that his mother knows that her son doesn’t have much friends and losing one is a big blow since he is just at home and not meeting any of them even if he is back after years.

“I’ll get going, is that kid ready? Or do I have to dress him?” Yoongi just grabs his jacket.

“He’s already waiting for you,” Yoongi gets his phone and slips it into his back pocket and leaves the room with his mother in front of him.

“Come on Chim,” The two brother then leaves the home, Jimin really excited to be going to Taehyung’s house and Yoongi is just hoping he doesn’t see Hoseok, he isn’t ready, not yet.

 

“Yoongi, oh my you’re back!” Thankfully Hoseok’s mother opens the door.

“Auntie, how have you been? I just got back, it’s nice to see you again.” Yoongi greets her.

“CHIMCHIM!” The boy, Tae Tae, not knowing his real name since Hoseok never mentioned a brother and Jimin only calls him Tae Tae.

“Taehyung, behave please honey.” His mother sighs.

“He reminds me of Hoseok.” Yoongi chuckles.

“Don’t even mention it, they are so alike but at least they don’t fight.” She shrugs.

“Come on, come in you two.” The female pulls both of the brothers into the house.

Yoongi gets to catch up with the woman while Jimin and Taehyung play and do whatever they are supposed to do. He gets to know Taehyung too.

 

“If only Hyung was here!” Taehyung pouts when they were about to leave, Yoongi helping Jimin with his jacket.

“Maybe next time eh,” Yoongi smiles and ruffles Taehyung’s hair.

“Promise?” Taehyung gives him the puppy eyes.

 

Yoongi knows that he shouldn’t because coming to Hoseok’s house means that he might see Hoseok which is what he is trying to avoid for now but, he can’t resist those puppy eyes and that pout, “Promise,” he makes the promise.

 

Hoseok comes home from work with a bag of pastries for the family, he places them on the table and his mother is busy cooking dinner. That’s when he finds out that Yoongi came by earlier in the day.

“Mom do you need any help?” Hoseok pulls up his sleeves.

“No, go away.” His mother shoos him away.

“Mooooooom,” He whines.

“You can cook another day.” She shoos him again.

“Let your chef-to-be-son cook for you, ma’am,” Hoseok chuckles.

“Cook when Yoongi comes, let him be blown away from how much you’ve frown.” She says.

She couldn’t see the soft smile on her son’s face, “You must be jealous of his parents, having a son like him. Becoming a doctor and all and all you have is a son who loves dancing and cooking. Works in a bakery.” Hoseok chuckles.

“What nonsense are saying now? Yoongi is Yoongi, and you are you.” She shakes her head.

He hugs her from the back and kisses her head before excusing himself to go clean himself up.

 

Yoongi gets up at 5:30 in the morning, rolls around in his bed before slipping out of it at 6. He takes a shower, cursing at how cold the water is before just giving up on life and finishes his shower. He sinks into the comfort of his chair and bundles himself with his blanket. The thick book about human anatomy is on his desk, switching the desk light on, he flips the book open, smoothing out the pages.

All the sticky notes with variation of colours on almost each pages as he had to note down the important stuffs and translate the terms from English to Korean just to get a better understanding. Sometimes Yoongi regrets choosing this path but then again he loves this , even though it’s very stressful.

He reaches to the drawer of his desk and open the top one, a picture frame with a picture of him and Hoseok at his graduation. Yoongi smiles.

Jung Hoseok was junior that Yoongi surprisingly became friends with when the boy was bullies for a little while and being on the school’s basketball team, Yoongi had this authority so that people don’t mess with him which is bull now that he thinks about it but Yoongi stood up for Hoseok that one time. And Hoseok instead of thanking him decided to tell him that he didn’t need his help. And things happened and the next thing they knew, they were shooting hoops together. No matter how much Hoseok at it. From middle school to the end of high school, Hoseok . Yoongi chuckles. That brat once yelled his name so loud during a game just to cheer him on that Yoongi wonders if he should get benched just to avoid this embarrassment but Yoongi stays on nonetheless.

He traces his thumb over the glass of the frame before he places it on the desk, he’ll be sure to take it with him when he heads back to America.

He misses Jung Hoseok.

 

Hoseok leaves the house early, even before his parents wake up. It’s normal now as they know where he is going. He walks to the bakery and opens the back door, stepping into the kitchen to start baking for today. He makes loaves, cookies, cakes and sometimes cupcakes. It depends really, on what he wants to make and what the customers were looking for today. But people still loves everything he makes. And when the other workers come it is his turn to leave to the culinary arts school he attends, just for a few hours a day he’ll learn how to cook in a professional kitchen but he should get experience before he could get a job.

 

On the way back to the bakery, the two boys meet on the street. Unable to run since the rain started to pour on them.

The rain is semi heavy, it’s not a down pour but it’s falling. Their shoulders touch as the space of the shelter is small, Yoongi stares at his wet shoes, he can feel the wetness seeping through. Hoseok clears his throat as he looks around, god this is awkward. They don’t know what to say to each other.

“W-When did you get back?” Hoseok rocks himself on the soles of his feet.

“A day before the day care,” Yoongi slips his hand into his pocket.

“So a doctor huh,” Hoseok nods when he glances at Yoongi.

“Yea, I’m into those boring stuffs.”

“You know all slicing into human flesh,” Yoongi tries to joke but ends up sounding very scary.

Hoseok barely gets a smile out, how can he have this non-perfect person for all his life?

“What about you? Are you working? Or are you still studying?” Yoongi asks.

Hoseok sighs, unconsciously he reaches for his cap in his bag, “Working, I didn’t go to those big universities, not like you.” Hoseok forces a smile before he slips it on.

“H-Hey,” Yoongi stutters.

Hoseok is clearly faking that smile.

“Well, see you around, hyung.” Hoseok runs out of the shelter and heads straight to the bakery.

Yoongi watch the fleeting sight of Hoseok running away in the rain. Yoongi sighs and bites his lips.

 

“I’m sorry,” Hoseok shivers when he steps into the bakery soaking wet.

“Go home, you didn’t even need to come.” Ryeowook shoos him and hands him an umbrella.

“B-But I still have to b-bake,” His lips were blue and his skin is place and he clutch onto his body.

 

Thankfully his bag is waterproof so all his things won’t be soaking wet. He was sent to go home, this time with an umbrella.

 

“Why did you run in the rain!” His mother nags at him when he starts to sneeze.

Hoseok reaches for the tissue box and blows his nose, “I saw Yoongi,”

“Why did you run? You haven’t seen your best friend in years and you run from him?” His mother gives him a cup of tea.

“Thank mom, I was just shocked. Hoseok lies.

He just didn’t need to see Yoongi, yes he misses him but he doesn’t want to see the traces of Yoongi’s lover. Hoseok didn’t need thing that discouraged him, this cold is already enough to keep him bed bound for a couple of days. He didn’t want to feel what he felt the day Yoongi left again. He didn’t want to relive it.

 

Yoongi regrets big time. If it happened not years ago but now, Yoongi wouldn’t have done what he did to Hoseok. And he really wants to patch things up. Yoongi wants a second chance, another shot at it but he doesn’t know if Hoseok is willing to give it to Yoongi. Not after this evening when Hoseok fakes his smile and ran away from Yoongi, clearly uncomfortable with being near Yoongi.

That night is as clear as day in both of their minds, they still remember everything they felt that night. And now that they have grown a little older and more mature, been with a couple of people, they know that they shouldn’t have looked so far when what they want is right in front of them.

And Yoongi doesn’t think Hoseok feels the same way.

Hoseok thinks Yoongi found someone better. After all who is Hoseok anyway.

 

“What’s with all that ruckus?” Yoongi chuckles into the phone when he hears Mark yelping and something that sound a swat and the door closing.

“Nothing,” He hears Mark jumping onto the bed.

“So why did you call me?” Mark huffs.

Yoongi sighs, thank god no one can probably understand what he is saying since he is talking in English, “Yesterday was very upsetting.”

“Hobi?”

“It rained and we were stuck to wait until it stopped falling, supposedly, in the movies they do. But after just some words he ran into the rain saying he had to go to work.” Yoongi walks through the streets heading to the grocery store.

“It was awkward huh,” Mark chuckles.

“Very,” Yoongi groans.

“Man up, bro, what happened to the fierce Min Yoongi?” Yoongi grabs his hair.

“He met Jung Hoseok.” He groans again.

“I would really love to meet this guy one day, he managed to reduce Min Yoongi to putty.” Mark laughs but halts when a loud bang hits his door.

“I have to go, talk to you soon Yoongi,” Marks sighs and he hears the boy get up from his bed.

“Are you sure you’re alright there?” Yoongi is slightly worried.

“Well you were in the way of something,” Mark coughs and opens the door.

“Okay, well bye,” Yoongi hangs up.

 

He takes the basket when he reaches the grocery store. He walks to the back where they keep the milk and open the fridge door and stop his tracks when he sees Hoseok who is doing the same thing as he is.

“Hi,” Yoongi squeaks out.

“Hey,” Hoseok seems a little bit pale and weak.

“Are you okay? Do you have a cold?” Yoongi lets go of the fridge door and walks to Hoseok.

“Just a little,” Hoseok shrugs.

“So who is Mark? Is he a nice guy?” Hoseok smiles softly, he overheard Yoongi bidding the guy farewell.

Once again, Yoongi sees through the smile. No, no Yoongi thinks, no please don’t think he is a boyfriend.

“He is nice, we’re just good friends.” Yoongi didn’t know why he needed to add the just.

“That’s good, cause we all know how you are somewhat anti-social.” Yoongi scoffs.

“Shut up,” Yoongi says softly.

“I have to go; I have to work. And maybe I’ll see you later at the day care. If you come,” Hoseok shrugs.

“God, Hoseok, don’t go to work, you’re sick.” Yoongi sighs.

“I’m okay,” Hoseok reassures.

“Brat, you’re so pale.”

“Look who’s talking.”

 

They laugh it off, it was like old times, and somehow that exchanged numbers and maybe even an invitation to come to his house.

 

“So you got his number?” Seokjin smirks.

“Yeah, so what it’s just his number and like he’s talking to this Mark guy,” Hoseok rolls his eyes at Seokjin.

 

It’s been two days since he got Yoongi’s number but they haven’t talked or anything. And Hoseok is wondering if what Yoongi said about this Mark guy is true, about them just being good friends.

“Mark guy?” Suddenly Namjoon is beside him, arms on his shoulders.

“Sounds like a total looker. So you better step your game up.” Namjoon’s dimples shows up but Hoseok just wants to shove his friend away.

“Hey, you’ve got that street dance thing coming up right,” Seokjin snaps his finger and a plotting-for-world-disaster-look is on his face.

“What now?” What about it, I still have to practice, go to school and bake. “Hoseok sighs.

He just got better from the cold and responsibility drops on him just like that.

“Why don’t you invite him then?” Namjoon has this capability of reading Seokjin.

“Yes, yes, there’s no way he won’t love seeing you dance.” Seokjin claps.

“Invite him to the club to see me? Why would he come,” Hoseok laughs, although nervously as he looks at the looks his friends were giving.

“Let him see Hope on the street man, he might just fall for ya.” Namjoon shrugs.

 

Hoseok wakes up at 12 am, he changes into his sweats before slowly creeping out of the house and heads to the studio. He stars his usual stretching, taking all the time he needs to loosen every muscles before he turns o the music. He starts to practice popping, gritting his teeth once in a while trying to get the pop that he wants. He intervals it with some push ups. Before he gets up and practice more popping. He does it for a couple of hours, moving around and soon he works on the choreography of the whole thing.

After 3 hours of practice, he is on the floor huffing, god his body is going to ache badly tomorrow or probably in a few hours. He gets up again, changing the music, last on he says to himself but he’s going to end up staying up all night.

And he does.

 

“The zombie is here,” Seokjin chuckles when Hoseok walks into the bakery.

“I’m running on lack of sleep hyung, don’t test me.” Hoseok sighs.

“Do you need coffee?” Ryeowook asks.

“No, I need to wash my hands, put my apron on, I need flour!” Hoseok starts waving his hands around.

“Okay, let’s leave him alone and let him handle it,” Seokjin places his hand Ryeowook’s shoulders and leaves with the older.

Hoseok after washing his hands and his apron is on him, he starts to make the usual loaves and some of the days special, today is eclairs. Before leaving that morning, he slips two passes into Seokjin’s locker. With a sticky note saying, ‘Don’t be late, I’m going to blow you guys away this time.’

 

Yoongi gets a text while he was helping Jimin with some work the day care gave him. Like seriously they are just kids let them play! But on the bright side, it’s very easy for Yoongi to do he could finish it in seconds but he shouldn’t say that to Jimin because Yoongi is already on the way to becoming a surgeon and Jimin is still a kid. So he compliments the kid when he manages to complete the work.

 

From: Jung Hoseok

Hey, I’m inviting you to the club this weekend, you must come! I’ll give you the pass later today.

 

Yoongi wonders why, is it some kind of party? He didn’t know Hoseok would be into parties but then again he missed a couple of years.

 

To: Jung Hoseok

Alright, I’ll try to come. Text me before coming over.

 

“Do you need any help mom?” Yoongi walks into the kitchen, still waiting for Hoseok to text.

“What has got you restless now?” His mother shakes her head.

“Nothing,” Yoongi goes up behind his mother.

Yoongi puts his face in her hair, denying the heat that is creeping up on his face, “Just waiting for Hoseok to text.”

She removes him from behind her and looks at him with a knowing look, “Is there something going on between you two?”

Yoongi shakes his head, “He is just dropping by to give me something, he’s inviting me to the club? For something I don’t know about.” Yoongi takes the plate that his mother hands him.

“Oh is that starting again,” She plates some of the food and nudges him to do so too.

“What thing? How you know about this mom?” Yoongi asks.

“Oh, I see Hoseok often alright, he tells me things too,” She smiles.

“Lucky you,” Yoongi pouts.

 

When dinner was set only then his phone vibrated, signalling a text, he checks it.

 

From: Jung Hoseok

I’m near, come out Yoongi.

 

“Hoseok is here, I’ll go see him for a while,” Yoongi leaves the kitchen before dinner starts.

 

To: Jung Hoseok

I’m waiting.

 

Yoongi slips on his shoes and gets out of the house, waiting outside the gate of his house. He sees the person he has been waiting for, trudging in the dark with the same blinding smile.

“Yoongi,” He waves at Yoongi.

“Hey Hoseok,” The silence is almost painful.

Almost, because they know this is the result of not keeping contact for so long.

“Here, hold on,” Hoseok searches his bag for the lone pass for Yoongi.

He pulls it out and hands it to Yoongi.

“Dance street,” Yoongi is sure that he is smiling so bright.

“You really did it,” Hoseok can’t stop staring at Yoongi.

Hoseok always thinks that Yoongi looks the best with a smile but he still would look great even if he just woke up.

“Oh please just wait until you see me, I have to go now, bye.”

“Good night Hoseok.”

“Night, Yoongi.”

 

The morning of the dance street, despite being countries away, Mark doesn’t get why he has to listen to this. Like seriously? He had enough with Jackson to handle, now Yoongi.

“Mark, Mark, dearest Mark, you have to help me,” Yoongi rambles on.

 

“Oh god Yoongi calm the down. Sit your down and tell me what do you want but first take a ing deep breath!” Mark yells through the phone.

Yoongi pouts and sits his down on his bed, “And to think that you’re a psychology major.” He whimpers.

“Says the surgeon, now have you chilled your down?” Mark sighs.

“Yes,” Yoongi squeaks.

 

“Great, now what do you want?”

“Hoseok invited me to the club for this dance street thing, I’m pretty sure he is going to dance.” Yoongi says.

“And?” Mark tries to comprehend.

“What do I wear?” Yoongi bites his finger.

“Are you ing kidding me?” Mark face palms.

“No I’m not ing kidding you.” Yoongi is very serious.

Mark sighs, Jackson is seriously freaked out by the amount of curse he just said, “What do you have?”

“Let me check,” Yoongi opens his closet.

Mark listens to what Yoongi have in his closet and then he smirks.

“You know what, I just found a purpose for that choker I bought you,” Mark purrs.

“No, no way in hell am I going to wear that!”

“And the leather pants, with that black jacket, he’ll fall for ya or at least drool.”

 

 

Yoongi despite cursing Mark to the deepest pit of hell and what nots he still showed up to the club in the leather pants, white loose shirt and black jacket. Turns out the pass was a VIP pass. That really confirms that Hoseok is performing, he gets a place near the stage, which is thankfully far from the body grinding sweat infused place. Although Yoongi sees a touchy feely couple nearby, too much PDA for Yoongi but whatever they aren’t bothering Yoongi.

He gets a drink to loosen up his nerves because he can never see Hoseok if the male sees him like this. The crowd starts to gather near the stage and cheers are getting louder and louder, it’s starting. Yoongi doesn’t know how long the dancing has been going on for as he waits and waits for a glimpse of Hoseok. After the 10th performance, Yoongi isn’t that sober but is not drunk.

“Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for our star? If you are scream!” The crowd does.

“Here we go out boy, Jhope!”

Yoongi almost spits out his drink. Hoseok, the boy wearing a smirk (and tons of iness) as he breaks into his dance. Yoongi can’t takes his eyes off of the boy. He has seen Hoseok dance before but not like this. The crowd chants his name as he dances, Jhope.

Yoongi gave him the name Hope.

The performance ends in what seems like seconds and although the crown chants for an encore, Jhope ignores.

 

Yoongi thought about leaving now but then his hand was grabbed by someone, Hoseok. Smiling so ever brightly and covered in sweat.

“Come on, follow me.” Hoseok pulls him along.

 

They enter a private room, some of the dancers were there and the touchy feely couple too, now that he sees them, they look familiar.

“Min Yoongi,” Seokjin smirks.

“Why am I here? Hoseok?” Yoongi turns to Hoseok.

“My friends, and you probably know Seokjin and Namjoon,” Yoongi scans the room.

Who forgot to tell Hoseok that Yoongi is anti-social, god he needs Mark with him right now.

“Zelo, but just call me Jun Hong,” A raven haired guys says.

Beside Jun Hong is Jong up, Jung Hong met Hoseok at the dance academy and Jong up is a mutual friend. Yugyeom and his friend JB (refuse to tell his real name, but Hoseok whispered it in his ears anyway).

It’s not a big group but Yoongi never agreed to seeing any new faces tonight all he thought was he was going to go to the club for who knows what and then go home! And it’s not helping when Hoseok is just wearing a wife beater underneath that hoodie (Yoongi really wants to zip that thing up cause it’s a hella distracting). Yoongi sits next to Hoseok, the drink in his hand need frequent refills and Yoongi doesn’t know how his nerves is still not loose yet.

“So Yoongi, what do you do? Are you a student or are you working?” Seokjin looks at him.

“I’m still studying, finishing up my studies in America,” Yoongi pauses and tries to recall the plans he has with his cloudy mind.

“Hoseok hyung, how did you get a smart friend?” Yugyeom being the brat he is asks as if it’s nothing.

Hoseok looks at Yoongi who is already staring at Hoseok, he has to admit, Yoongi looks damn good in this clothes but somehow a part of Hoseok rather see Yoongi in his bear pyjamas.

“Let’s not open up that past,” Yoongi shrugs.

Hoseok was bullied, he doesn’t see those guys anymore who knows what life brought to those guys but Hoseok never really forgot everything, let go? He has but forgot? He hasn’t.

“Let’s just say he begged me to be his friend.” Yoongi laughs when Hoseok pulls his ‘what the face’.

“Anyway, after finishing in America, I’m planning to come back here to become a resident, and then continue for a specialist.” Yoongi sips his drink.

“You never told me what you wanted to be,” Hoseok whispers.

Yoongi looks away from Hoseok, he didn’t want Hoseok to read him like he used to and he didn’t want Hoseok to look at him like that.

“Anyway, are you single or have someone put a ring on it?” Namjoon asks.

Yoongi blushes and chuckles, “Single, who would want to date a doctor,”

Hoseok in his heart yells out loud, me, me, me! Of course he couldn’t start yelling even if he is half not sober anymore.

 

The night goes on and on with a little question for Yoongi and easy conversations floats in the air. Yoongi couldn’t help but smile when he hears how excited Hoseok is when he is talking about dancing. And Yoongi couldn’t help but to slump against Hoseok, his face tucked in Hoseok’s neck. God he is so drunk, his sober self won’t ever let him do this, but Hoseok just puts his arm around Yoongi’s waist.

“Look who’s so drunk. You shouldn’t have drink so much.” Hoseok laughs.

Yoongi punches Hoseok’s stomach, well more of a weak nudge, “Shut up bastard!”

“You’re a violent drunk aren’t you,” Hoseok winces.

Yoongi looks up, nose bumping with Hoseok’s, “Pay back. You, son of a very nice woman,”

“Okay he is weird; he is in the group. But we are out!” Jung Hong, Jong up, Yugyeom and JB gets up, deciding that they better leave now.

“What do you mean pay back.” Hoseok has his hands on Yoongi’s torso to stabilize the male.

Yoongi pushes away and gets up from Hoseok, a sudden bubble of anger in him. Yoongi doesn’t even know why.

“You forgot? That night before I left!” Yoongi says with his words slurred.

“What was wrong with that night?” Hoseok stands up.

Yoongi shoves Hoseok back down on the couch.

“How could you do that!” Yoongi yells.

Namjoon and Seokjin decides to slip away at this moment a) they know Hoseok could handle this b) they are hoping for some miracle to happen.

“You didn’t shove me away like you did just now.” Hoseok glares at Yoongi.

“Maybe it was a mistake, plus you have a great guy like Mark to replace me, forget what happened that night Yoongi, it meant nothing.” Hoseok says.

 

It tore Yoongi apart. It meant nothing? More anger boils in Yoongi.

“It meant nothing?” Yoongi straddles Hoseok.

Hoseok a little taken aback but he keeps his ground, even when Yoongi is holding his face. Yoongi isn’t mad anymore, just sad.

“Did it really meant nothing to you?” Yoongi whispers.

“You were the one who ran away, now you’re acting like a victim.” Hoseok sighs.

“Can’t we agree that both of us are the victim?” Their forehead knocks against each other softly.

“How so?”

“Because god damn it Hoseok, I like you.” Yoongi’s words are slurred but it didn’t matter, Hoseok still understood him.

 

Hoseok acts on instincts and destroys the distance between them. Yoongi’s fingers were in Hoseok’s hair, Hoseok kisses Yoongi letting out all the pent up feeling for Yoongi. Yoongi mewls when Hoseok does so, Yoongi has to hold onto Hoseok’s shoulder to not fall. Their lips were swollen when they part, Hoseok still pressing kisses on Yoongi’s cheeks.

“Thank you for making me wait,” Hoseok says.

“I’m drunk Hoseok,” Yoongi giggles totally ruining the mood.

“Let’s get you home then,”

 

Hoseok holds Yoongi on his side and the two of them trudges out of the club, Yoongi is really drunk. Hoseok is really happy that he is with Yoongi and not anyone else since if Yoongi was alone right now, anyone could take advantage on the male. Even Hoseok is restraining himself because the loose shirt that is exposing the collarbones and that choker isn’t helping Hoseok but he knows it’s not right.

“You alright?” Hoseok asks Yoongi.

“’M alright,” Yoongi flashes a drunk smile.

“Just don’t puke on me,” Hoseok chuckles hoping Yoongi would seriously not puke on him.

 

Hoseok rings Yoongi’s door bell and sees his mother open the door, he flashes a friendly but polite smile while motioning to a drunk Yoongi.

 

“Oh, thank you Hoseok. This kids, I told him to drink wisely why is he so drunk?” Yoongi’s mother shakes her head.

“Not a problem, I should have stopped him if I knew he was going to be this drunk. Let me put him in his room.” Hoseok says.

“Alright come in,” Yoongi’s mother helps them in.

 

Hoseok escorts a really drunk Yoongi into his room and places Yoongi on his bed, the latter starting to black out. Hoseok sits on the side of the bed and helps to take off Yoongi’s shoes, he places them neatly and then his eyes lands on the wall of Yoongi’s room. Pictures and notes that he couldn’t understand litter on the wall, Hoseok smiles, he has a special space on Yoongi’s wall. He turns away when he hears Yoongi groan. The boy scratching his throat, Hoseok chuckles then helps Yoongi by taking off the leather jacket. He places it on Yoongi’s chair before he leaves the room.

“Hoseok it’s late why don’t you stay for tonight?” Yoongi’s mother asks the boy.

“It’s okay, stay let me bring out he blankets. You can stay in Yoongi’s room. He won’t mind,” Yoongi’s mother pats Hoseok’s hand.

“Auntie, it’s okay. I can take it out myself!” Hoseok follows her.

 

The next morning Yoongi wakes up with a terrible headache and throat on fire. He groans and rolls in his bed, why did he drink so much?”

“Drink the water, don’t make so much noises in the mornings,” Yoongi stops his groaning and looks up, shocked to see Hoseok sleeping on his floor.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Yoongi puts his head down on the mattress so he could see Hoseok better.

“Your mom said I should stay since it was too late. You were so drunk,” Hoseok chuckles.

“I was,” Yoongi groans.

Hoseok turns to his side, a lazy smile on his face.

“When did you black out?” Hoseok asks.

“When we got out of the club,” Yoongi whispers.

“So you remember what happened before?” Hoseok looks away from Yoongi.

“Everything.”

Hoseok sits up then puts his face near Yoongi’s, “If you want to, do you want to ya know,” Hoseok hesitates.

“Just because I’m a doctor it doesn’t mean that I’m good at taking hints, Hoseok.” Yoongi smiles.

“Do I have to spell it out?” Hoseok gives a peck on his nose.

“Yes you do,” Yoongi nods.

“Be my boy?”

“Of course.”


Unproof read so ignore the mistakes will get back to this soon! For now enjoy, comments are loved. Subscribe if you want too! :D

Edited: 7/3/16