Chapter 1

Lost Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This place is owned by the Kang family" I read loudly to my friends. "Seulgi your family owns this!" Naeun said with joy.

"We do?" I asked dumbfounded by the idea of my family owning this beautiful place, "But there are so many Kang families here in Korea!" I said to them.

"We must check inside first to know if Seulgi's family really owns this," Yoona unnie said with confidence and we wasted no more time and did what she said.

When we got inside there's a lot of covered furnitures and paintings that we saw as we tour. "Seulgi, that looks like your mom!" Eunjung said to me ad she pointed a big picture frame in the middle of the room and I can't help to agree.

"Maybe we really own this place!" I screamed with joy, "Shut up bear!" Junghwa scolded me, "I'm sorry!" I said and bowed my head.

"Hey that's my dad!" Eunji said unbelievably. "And that's my dad and mom!" Jiyeon said with surprise. "Oh! My appa! Junghwa your umma is there too!" Hani exitedly shouted to Junghwa. "Seohyun's mom is in the painting too! Oh and My mum and pup's there!" Yoona unnie practicaly screamed.

"Irene it's your late father" I whispered gently to my bestfriend's ear, "Yeah, I can see that" she sadly said.

"Seulgi there's a letter in the table" Seohyun unnie gently said and I went to see what it is. Seohyun unnie gave me the leter and I opened it so I could read it for them

"What does it say?" Hani asked to me and I did what I was really supposed to be doing, reading the letter.

"Dear reader, you must have been lost in your journey like what had happened to me and my friends before. I bought this island after that breath taking experience. And I'm now allowing you to stay here until you get rescued by the people you know. There are some supplies there that may help you, excluding the food (You must hunt for it). I hope you'll enjoy this experience.

Ps. If you have a friend that is a shikshin, I left some crackers, 2 jars of kimchi and 10 sacks of rice in the stock room."

"Wow! This is some planned accident by the owner of this house!" Eunji said, excitingly. "Seulgi I was supposed to cry when I heard that there's no food he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter