Drabble

Cry on my shoulder

Rain was pouring down, so heavily Hoseok could barely see over the curtain of water as he stared through the window of his poorly lit apartment. He was counting the seconds between lightning and thunder while holding a warm cup of tea between cold hands, the bell rang and he wondered who could possibly be outside under this weather conditions.

 

 

He unlocked the door to a very drenched Jimin, and the rain might have disguised the tears falling from his eyes, but the puffiness and redness of them were beginning to look familiar and Hoseok had to hold himself from clutching his chest as his heart tightened inside.

 

 

Hoseok opened his arms inviting the smaller one in, and the coldness of the other skin against his relatively warm one or the wet mess he was currently becoming as he embraced him tight enough to feel his own clothes glued to his body as they absorbed the chilling water were close to zero on the scale of things that bothered or hurt him.

 

 

All he cared was Jimin, Jimin’s well being and happiness, he ran his fingers through damp hair and leaned his head on him, if Jimin were to cry, then he could cry on his shoulders, over his blanket of protection, where he could show him that nothing in the world could hurt him between his arms, that he would always be by his side no matter what, and whoever or whatever has hurt him didn’t stand a chance, because he would heal him and that is what real love can do.