Let Me Hold Your Hands

Rough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun looked up to see Myungsoo smirking at him. He sighed as he buried his face onto the table once again. “Hey, I come here just to send you this lunchbox that you didn’t even bothered to look at. Mom is probably hurt”

Mom. Woohyun internally cringes when the word came out from Myungsoo’s lips. “Uh..thanks” He grabs the lunchbox hesitantly and frowned when Myungsoo took a seat beside him. “Aren’t you going to your class?”

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders as he placed his head onto the table as well, facing Woohyun. “I like to look at your face better than those old professors” Myungsoo said sweetly while smiling, showing his deep dimples. Woohyun groaned as he turned his face into another direction. Myungsoo stood up and when Woohyun thought he was finally leaving, the latter took the opposite seat facing him.

“Don’t turn around again or I’ll kiss you in front of the people in this library” Woohyun glanced around and noticed some students were looking at them. It was impossible to ignore Myungsoo’s threat because he knew that Myungsoo can be really bold sometimes. He whined as he closed his eyes, obviously irritated at the disturbance. Myungsoo chuckled as he ruffled Woohyun’s hair slightly.

“You don’t feel like going to class today?” Myungsoo asked softly. Woohyun nodded his head. “ I think I’m going to throw up if the professors give us more assignments today. I barely sleep this whole week to finish them. Are we robots? Shouldn’t they considered us too? “ unconsciously Woohyun started blabbering about his assignments while Myungsoo listened to him quietly. Woohyun was not really fond of Myungsoo so when he started to open up towards him, Myungsoo was just so glad. He silently watching Woohyun complaining with smile on his face.

“You are so cute Hyun, even when you’re complaining” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Don’t complain too much, you’re so adorable Hyun”

Woohyun stopped talking as the memories flashed into his mind.  He bit his lips as his eyes got teary all of sudden. Myungsoo stopped smiling as he cupped Woohyun’s face and luckily there were barely anyone that were paying attention towards them anymore. “Hey what’s wrong?”

“I want to go home” Woohyun muttered.

“Why so suddenly? Hey why are you crying?” Myungsoo wiped the tears softly. He started to panic. Was he the reason that Woohyun cried? Did he disturbed Woohyun too much? He was unsure how to comfort the crying boy when suddenly Woohyun sit upright and buries his face onto his chest. To say that he was shocked was totally an understatement. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around Woohyun, hoping that the latter feel comforted and secured. His heart ache at the moment.

“ Do you want to go home right now Woohyun-ah?” Myungsoo asked carefully after they pulled away from the hug. Woohyun’s eyes were swollen and Myungsoo swore that suddenly he wanted to protect him from everyone. Woohyun nodded his head and Myungsoo doesn’t waste time and dragged the latter out from the library.

Once they were at the parking, Woohyun stopped walking. Myungsoo turned to him. “Wae?” He asked hesitantly. Woohyun looked at the ground for a moment, biting his lips.

“Can we stop at the café nearby before we go home? I want a cup of latte”. Myungsoo chuckled lightly. “Of course we can. Anything for you darling”

Woohyun shoved Myungsoo slightly. “Don’t call me by those greasy nicknames” unconsciously Woohyun pouted and Myungsoo had to fight the urge to kiss the pout away so badly. He dragged the boy to his car and shoved him into the passenger seat.

After he settled himself behind the steering wheel, Myungsoo turned to Woohyun and grinned widely. “After this, I’ll send and pick you up from college okay?”

“What? No!”

“Hey. I have my responsible towards you”

“But-“

“No buts or I’ll kiss you”

That successfully make Woohyun quiet for the whole ride.

 

~~

 

“Where did you go?”

Myungsoo turned to the voice. He groaned as he slipped the keys inside his pocket.

“I got a call saying that you didn’t attend your classes today. Where did you go?” his brother asked him in a low voice. “How are you going to get into our family business when you’re like this?”

“I didn’t care a bit about that damn family business”

“Kim Myung Soo..”

“Shut up. I’m not going into the business anyway so don’t worry about my studies. You are no different with Dad now”

“Are you kidding me? You are going to enter the company after you graduate so don’t you ever dream about doing anything else”

“Is there any benefit if I enter that freaking company?”

 “As I said before once you enter the company, you’re free to do anything”

“Anything?”

His brother nodded his head. Myungsoo smirked triumphantly. “ Once I enter the company, I can set my wedding faster?”

“Y- yeah”

“Then, entering the company would be good. I can marry Woohyun faster and I’ll take him to honeymoon. I can’t wait for my graduation day” Myungsoo smiled. His brother just looked at him.

“Hyung. You and noona should get a baby fast.You guys had been married for some time now. Don’t wait until Woohyun and I get one first” Myungsoo winked at his brother.

Sunggyu choked on his saliva. Even the thought of them holding hands make him damn angry. “Hey Woohyun just on his second year. How could he be married and pregnant at his age?” Sunggyu shoved Myungsoo slightly. “I can make that happen”Myungsoo smirked.

“J-just go to sleep pabo”

“Arasso. Goodnight hyung, don’t forget your promise! I’ll keep it”

After Myungsoo disappeared behind the door, Sunggyu sighed deeply. How could he face the situation? Unconsciously he gripped his fists tightly.

 

~~

 

 

Woohyun was startled to see Sunggyu waited for him at the entrance of the library. He was going to turn around when his wrist being held gently by the familiar hand.  “Woohyun, we need to talk”

“There’s nothing to talk about Sunggyu-shi” Woohyun tried to peel his wrist from Sunggyu’s grip but failed.

“It is about Myungsoo”

“If it is about Myungsoo, I’ll talk to him by myself”

“There’s something too that I want to talk about”

“Sunggyu-shi..Please” Woohyun begged. His heart was reacting poorly at the situation. The man infront of him was the man he loved with the whole of his heart but it was more than far that they could be together.

“Hyun-ah..”

“I-I am just not prepared to held a conversation with you yet so please”

“I’m sorry. I know what you faced”

“If you know please leave me alone”

“But answer me one question. How did you get to know my brother? Don’t you know how surprised I got when he suddenly introduced you to our family?”

“If you’re thinking I’m taking revenge on your family, you’re wrong. I didn’t even do anything to seduce him. That day, I didn’t even know that he was taking me to your house and in a flash of light, we’re engaged. Do you think that I’m happy with all of this, with you involved in every situations?”

“Woohyun-ah, please listen to me.You don’t understand”

“ Yes, I don’t understand a bit about you, I am still a boy who can’t think properly. Don’t say anything. We’re over long time ago”

“Woohyun, I still love you”

“Don’t say that you love me that easily! I don’t believe it anymore. I’m just a stupid boy who got fooled by a man like you!”

“Woohyun-“

“Stop talking. About my engagement with your brother, I will cut it off soon”

“You will hurt Myungsoo”

“I’ll hurt Myungsoo? I am the one who was shattering into pieces right now. Do you ever think about my feeling?”

“Woohyun, please don’t do stupid things. I’ll come to you. Please wait for me “

“I’m tired of you already. I’ll move on, I promise” Woohyun walked away from Sunggyu, hiding his teary eyes. He was so frustrated at himself who can’t even bring himself to hate the latter who caused him so much pain. They were lovers for three years already when suddenly Sunggyu asked him to forget him because he must get married to a girl his family had chosen. He was such an idiot for trusting that man, finally realized how far they are apart.  He pulled out his phone and he dialed Myungsoo’s number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Myungsoo, lets cut off our engagement”

 

 

~~

 

Woohyun doesn’t know why his feet brought him to the front of a bar. He never stepped inside of the place yet knowing what was going inside. He blankly stepped inside.

Once he was inside, he looked around the place. He saw massive of people dancing on the floor, loud music blasting and suddenly he felt dizzy. He went to the counter and sat on a stool. “Give me a strong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter