Sleeping Princess. (English Version)

Sleeping Princess.

Cast : Im Yoona

          Min YoonGi

Genre : Comedy, Romantic

 

SUGA POV

Plak!?/##

Me, or maybe all of people in this class was looked at source voice. The bench in front of mine exactly, I can see the gilr with long hair and beauty face as goddess, she smiling without a sin at the teacher, she scratch her nape. Her nape isn’t itching I guess. In front of her already standing the killer teacher in this school. Il Soo Songsaengnim.

“Again and again You’ve sleeping in my teach time Im Yoona!” The teacher shouted. The teacher hit the big stick on her table. I rolled my eyes, I guess after this will be started a long speech from the teacher for Im Yoona.

I saw all my friend, now they are happy. Because of what? Yes they are know if Il Soo Songsaengnim angry, she can scolding until forget the time, include her teach time. And big thanks for Im Yoona cause doing it.

“Mianhae songsaengnim” Yoona said.

That girl keep her smile in her face, smile without a sin. And the  teacher just replied with sharp looking. I’m smirking and shake my head slowly “Tch! stupid girl”

“And now what’s your reason Miss Im?” The teacher asked.

“Emmm”

Plakk!!#%?//

The teacher hit the stick on her table again. I clench my hand. I’m angry with the teacher, because she was so rude to my girlfriend. I see Yoona was scared, her face was pale, the sweat fall down at her face.

“L-last night I-I’m waiting for download anime songsaengnim”

.

.

Krik krik krik

.

I think any a cricket lost in this class.

“I’m Yoonaaa!”

 

 

“Huee~ my legs is sick oppa~~” My girlfriend started again, she shouted at me. The girl with brown hair who sit besides me right now. That girl is I’m Yoona. I rolled my eyes, my activity was disturb by her shouted.

“Noisy” I replied without look at her

“Huaa~ You’re so cruel” She shouted(again) more louded. I can feel my eardrum want to break into pieces. Some people look at us, whit whispered each other. I hate this situation, I hate them doing that, then I close tighly with my left hand, because my right hand I used to grab my physics book.

“Hmmpp” She struggle. Her eys widen looked at me, it’s like she want to eat me blindly. I’m smirking and let go off my hand from .

“You!” she stare at me. “Annoyed” she swell out her cheeks. Doing aegyo again huh? I don’t care with that and my eyes focused on my physics book.

“Stop your bad habits Im Yoona. Stop sleeping during a class” I said and looked at her, I leave my physics book in the table in front of me. Now, I just stare at her. Stare at her goddess faces.

“I’ve try it. But I can’t” she replied. Hell no! Don’t use that face again Im Yoona. Baby pure face. I rolled my eyes.

“well, don’t sleep too late. Decrease your habits which always waiting to download anime” I’m going mad at her.

This girl, who said beside me is my girlfriend. We almost 1 years in a relationship. Many student sai if we are suitable for each other. Handsome and pretty, we are heartthrob in this school, and popular student too.

Me? Don’t ask who I’am. All people in this school know me. Who didn’t know Min YoonGi, but they’re called me Suga, bcs that’s my nickname. I’m good at basket ball, I’m smart in academy or non academy. I like physics and math. I’m good looking too. Oke enough.

Yoona? She’s my girl. She was popular too, with her goddess face, smart, but anyone else know her as Sleeping Princess because of her habits who always sleeping during the class.

I don’t know how many ink marker landing in her head becouse of her habits.

“Huh? I can’t do that. You know? If I download anime in the middle of night, it will be more faster, not like in the morning or in a daylight. If I download in the morning or in a daylightit will need longer times” As always like this. If I gave her an advice, she always reply with a thousan reason. Make’s me dissapointed, at least I want give the best for her. If she didn’t changed, she will getting drop out from this school. Luckily she just got a punishment for standing with one legs in the field.

“besides, last night I can’t sleep well” I linked my eyebrow. Confused

“???”

“B-because, because Son Hak-kun Kissed Yona Hime” She shout jealously.

She used a sad face and looked at me. Because of that? Just that? Besides it. Who’s Son Hak-kun?

“Oppa~ I feel restless. Aaaa~~~ Oppa.. I’m jealous” Now, the girl who an anime lovers pull my sleeve shirt. Oh , what’s wrong with those eyes? Are they going to cry?

“When I saw them kissing, It’s going rolled in my mind all the time. And makes me can’t sleep”

“.......” I’m quiet.

What the heck! She was jealous easily with an animation figure, while if jealous at me? It scarcely. Who’s her boyfriend? Me or the animation figure? It’s annoying.

“.... emmm, what else if you’ve kissed me. Maybe I can’t sleep anymore” She murmured. I’ts too slow, almost I can’t hear that, but I’ve heard what her said. Because my sense of hear something it’s too sharp. I can hear you Im Yoona. I’m smiling

 

Im Yoona. I think I know how to throw your bad habits. I smirked

 

Bell school is ringing. All students going to their class. Now is teach time for my another killer teacher in this school, all my friend called her ghost goddess teacher. Oh my! How creative they’re.

 

Now It’s time to study about history. All student in this class still noisy. Because the teacher isn’t coming yet. I close to Yoona’s table. I saw her read a manga, i don’t know what’s that. Then I see her chair mates, Choi Sooyoung.

“You moved!” I command. Sooyoung was astonishingly and go moved from her seat.

I’m smirked and sit on Sooyoung seats, besides Yoona. She’s wan’t noticed me right now. Then the teacher is coming.

“Oppa, why you’re here?” Yoona murmured at me and surprised faces. I’m not replied. I’m  to get out of my book from my bag, then just noticed my teacher while teaching. Yoona who feel ignored by me just pouted.

It’s just almost ten minutes the teacher teaching us, but Sleeping Princess Im Yoona was sleeping.

I glance at her, while playing my bolpoint. I smirked. I moved lean my head close to hers, almost 5 centymeters, I can feel her breathe, more closer. I glance surrounding, no one noticed me. More close~

.3 cm

.2 cm

.1 cm

Chu~

One kissed done. I moved my head faster. Back to my activity, noticed the teacher while teaching, and playing my bolpoint. Yoona awake, she winked her eyes. Sometimes, I glance at her.

 

AUTHOR POV

One kissed succeed lean on the little pink lips, Yoona’s lips. Suga back with his own activity like usual. Yoona was awake and feel weird. She winked her eyes, while she sleeping, she feel something land in her lips, wet and elastic. What’s that? She think. She saw suga, suga who busy looked at the teacher.

Yoona was confused.

In the middle of her confused a little pieces of paper moved to her with some handwriting. She read it.

Yoona’s eyes widen looked at Suga. Suga who pretending writing on his book.

“Min YoonGi-ssi” Yoona murmured. Suga who heard that just smirked without a sin.

And then, Im Yoona makes all of student surprised include Il Soo Songsaengnim because Yoona following the teach time fully, with opened eyes and still awake all the time.

Big Thanks For Suga :)

 

 

Author notes : Hi guys, this is The English Version. Sorry late update. Hope you liked it.