Meeting

Then Why?

Our gaze suddenly meet, after three years I finally can see that eyes again. That gentle yet cynical eyes who hide thousands of secret and hanging question in your mind. He smiled politely, too sweet that can melt your heart unless you know the real him.

“Annyeonghaseyo… and nice to meet you Hong Seol-ssi!”

After three years… and that’s the only words that he could say. Just like a stranger he walk passed me and smile to other drama crew and cast. Saying hello and smile sweetly to everyone in that room. I don’t know if I’m just too shock because this suddenly unfortunate meeting with that b*stard or is it because I’m too tired after yesterday’s fan meeting that I don’t realize someone is waving his hand in front of me now.

“Hong Seol-ssi, banggawayo~ my name is Baek In Ho, I’m the lead of this drama. Hope we can get along with this project.” That brown eyes man who is waving at me for like 5 minutes said in a friendly tone. I smile politely to him while bowing my head. “Nice to meet you too, Baek In Ho-ssi. Let’s work hard with this project.”

He’s Baek In Ho, the leading man of the drama. And my name is Hong Seol, people know me as The Korean Sweetheart, some also call me CF queen, while the other think I’m a Korean National Sister. And I happen to be the leading lady of the drama that unfortunately happened to be based on that man’s webtoon. That b*stard that I never want to see his face again, Yoo Jung. Oh god… even saying his name makes me sick.

“Hello everyone, welcome to ‘Why’ drama production. I’m Kang Ah Young the PD of this drama. I longing for your help yorobeun” The PD open the first reading event .

Everyone is sit in their chair, I’m next to Jang Bora who happen to be my best friend for the drama, beside her is Kwon Euntaek who will be playing as Bora’s boyfriend and in front of there is Baek In Ho who will be my boyfriend for the drama. One by one we read our script carefully, for some part sometimes we laugh on it, the PD is so nice she can melt down the awkward situation and the crew seems nice even the cast.

“Now this is the most important line of the drama. Hong Seol-ssi, Baek In Ho-ssi I’m counting on you.” The PD said before we start reading on it.

“I love you! At first I don’t know that I can like someone this deeply, I don’t know that love can be so frustrating, and I never knew why it happens to me. All I know is I want to hold you, make your smile, make you laugh and make you mine.” Baek In Ho start reading that line.

Everyone is so serious right now because it supposed to be an emotional scene for the leading cast. I’m about to say my line when I heard someone coughing in the corner. “I’m sorry Baek In Ho-ssi but can you said it in a more different way. I imagine that Seo Kang Joon  will be saying like this to Kim Go Eun. ‘I love you…  At first… I don’t know that I can like someone this deeply, I don’t know that love can be so frustrating, and I never knew why it happens to me! All I know is I want to hold you, make your smile, make you laugh and make you mine!’.” He said that line perfectly.

And suddenly it just  bringing me back to that time...

The first time I hear those words from his mouth six years ago...

I felt dizzy…

It hurts…

Hearing those words again…

It’s just hurt…