Alone under the rain - Finale

Alone under the rain
Please log in to read the full chapter

The rain falls down from the heavy dark clouds and bathes everything he touches in dark colors. Although he does nothing to anyone, yet everyone flees from him. To me, however, he reveals the suffering of a person. And so I roam the night.

Where?

Wadding through the wet streets.

Who is it this time?

Will I find someone like you again? The mere thought of you makes me stop. Why do I do this? I can find no answer to it. And yet. Yes...the thought of you. My view lost in the deep darkness of the narrow streets. Your voice echoed through the dark cold night.

“Daehyun!”

The fine rain wets my warm skin. Replaces my tears, which had stopped long ago. That time I had been waiting for you at the bus stop. But you did not come. And when I trod the way to your house, I knew I had come too late to pick you up. No phone call from you. Something was wrong back then.

“Na Ri!”

As fast as my legs allowed me to, I ran towards your echoing voice. But too soon it fell silent. It only began to rain. A bitter smile escaped me. After you fell silent, it began to rain. Was it your tears, which fell to earth and wanted the whole town to know about it? A lump formed in my throat.

“N-Na...Na Ri...?”

Please log in to read the full chapter