I wanna hold you tight

I wanna hold you tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: I wanna hold you tight

Couple: DooSeob (kind of Yoseob X Dongwoon)

Length: 2436 words

A/N: related to I wanna make you mine

 

 

Yoseob stared at the crowd, feeling a mix of disappointment, boredom and sadness. But instead of analyzing further the situation, he chose to take a new sip of his glass.

 

Everyone seemed to love fancy mix of vodka and Coke with some other syrup he didn't even know the name. But honestly, he prefered some common alcohol. He liked beer but his preference was for cider – maybe it seemed too snobish or childish. It looked like child drink, but he loved apple juice and the cider was even better. With the bubble and the alcohol, the little sweetness but not too much and the euphoria he had after few glasses without being drunk enough to vomit, it was really his favourite alcohol.

 

Maybe it's because of his preference in alcohol that he didn't enjoy the wild and careless mood in the club?

 

Why was he here again? Oh yeah.

 

In one of his moment of unbearable loneliness, he had told himself ' it' and he had wanted to escape his boring room where he was all alone, and to try to change his life by doing something totally new for him. He suddenly wanted to see people, to have fun and to meet new faces and have conversation and maybe find what was missing in his life. After all it was friday night and he shouldn't be alone in front of his computer during a friday night in Seoul at ing 23.

 

So he took his life in hands and here he was, properly dressed in some jean and t-shirt – why did he choose those ing tight clothes he was feeling so uncomfortable but he thought he looked great an hour ago but not anymore with this uneasy feeling. But the awesome change he was expecting didn't come – and he already made so much effort to enter the club alone that he was not going to do anything else before some drinks.

 

He wasn't angry against fate though; more like resigned that fate always gave him ty moments when in his head he had imagined some turn-point or awesome and unforgetable moments he would have shared with his grandchildren – if he even would have ones, because being gay lessened his chance to be a father. It's not like he missed it, the warmness, the feeling to be wanted, because he never had it. No, instead, he was feeling even more alone than in his room because here he could see everyone with everyone – except him –, no one tried to buy him a drink, to invite him to dance, and what if he left? No one would notice and he would feel less uneasy.

 

Maybe it was because of how he looked that nobody seemed interrested to have a chat – he looked like a highschool student, and his little frame and height didn't help. Not mature enough. Too fragile.

 

it. He finished his glass in one last gulp and chose to pour himself another one. Before drinking again – he felt dizzy – he took another look to the crowd, and then he saw a tall guy looking right at him, a ing handsome guy walking in his direction, and he didn't know if it was the alcohol who gave him hallucination or if he was ing misunderstanding this guy and maybe he was just about to join his friends who was laughing madly next to Yoseob?

 

But reality was that this handsome guy – how good-looking he was – actually was looking for him and not for the y girl in a black dress who seemed to look intensely at this hot specimen taller than Yoseob. Yoseob couldn't help it and blushed furiously, because he wasn't prepared for someone as perfect as this unknown guy to stand in front of him with interest in his eyes.

 

What a child I am, Yoseob thought bitterly when he made a move to hide his burning cheeks behind his glass of alcohol. He saw the smirk the guy gave him – he felt even more uneasy than before when no one else seemed to notice him. It was almost scary, how much he suddenly realized that every stare were on them – it.

 

But he was even more ed up when the guy asked him with a ing hot and low voice:

 

“Hey cutie, you're alone?”

 

No one has ever flirted with Yoseob, to be honest – not in that way, not in a crowded club, not with a face as handsome as this guy. And Yoseob, even if he was so frightened that he pressed himself against the wall as to escape, even if he had lost his tongue, even if in his head something was telling him to be careful because did he really want to be that easy, at the same time, he really liked to be the center of attention of this hot man. It was exhilarating.

 

Yoseob only nodded to this guy's question. What would come next? What would he reply? Ask him if he wanted to join him and his friends? Or something else?

 

“Such a waste for the other, but good luck for me then, you're all mine.”

 

So being wanted felt like this, Yoseob realized. A rush of warmness and may he say – hotness – took over his body, but it was mixed with his natural shyness. He was shocked, and blushed even more, but he hoped he wasn't looking like a fool. He saw the other guy's stare on him, and almost frowned because he didn't look even a bit happy nor proud to create such a reaction to Yoseob. As if he was accustomed to this since so long – which wouldn't surprise Yoseob because let's be honest, he looked so perfect that sure, everyone was at his feet.

 

And Yoseob was no exception. He would be a fool not to take advantage of this situation. Even for a night only. Even for few hours – let's face the reality, what was the probability for him to live something similar again?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter