001

All Day Long

To some happiness was just a word,9 letters brought together by constants and vowels, but to me happiness was more. Much more.

 

She is my happiness.

 

Her smile, her laugh,all of it. She's my sense of joy.

 

"Taeyeon.." She touched my shoulder and I smiled,leaning into the comforting touch. She never failed to make me smile.

 

"Hm?" "Come to bed. It's almost past midnight."

 

Past midnight. I looked to the clock and the older woman was right,the bright red hands well on resting on a one and a three.

 

1:15.

 

I rubbed my tired eyes,slightly tensing as slender fingers rested on my shoulder once more to give me a much needed massage. "Tae..You're such a workaholic.. Come to bed..its lonely with out you there..."

 

"Is it so?"

 

"Don't be such a tease Taeyeon."

 

"Am I really being a tease?" I smirked,meeting the slightly younger woman's cool gaze. Even in the partially dimmed room she still looked gorgeous.

 

As always.

 

"Taengoo...Come on. Please?...For me?"

 

She moved to kiss my neck, the heavy scent of her overflowing in my sense of smell as her lusciously red lips stained the pale skin beneath them.

 

"Now will you come to bed?" Jessica half whispered,her long teasing fingers drawing sensual circles on the exposed skin.

 

"Heh..Of course Sica. Anything for you."