Final

Dear diary

Jun 27

Dear diary, Kyungsoo and I went to the new theme park in town.

It was awesome!!

The carousels, all the roller coasters and all the candy J

I wished Chanyeol was there, but he was visiting his aunt and uncle in Australia.

 

 

Sep 5

Dear diary, OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!

Kyungsoo and Kai have finally started dating!!!

They are sooo cute!!

I can’t wait for me and Chanyeol to start dating <3

Not that it will EVER happen.

 

 

Nov 27

Dear diary, I was invited to Chanyeols birthday today.

IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUUUNN!!!

Chanyeol talked a lot to me, although he did spend most of his time with his guest (obviously).

But he actually invited me.

PERSONALLY!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!

 

 

Jan 6

Dear diary, dad finally left.

We buried him today.

Mom was crying so hard, and so was I.

I’m sad he’s left, but I’m glad he doesn’t have to suffer anymore.

It’s actually one thing that nearly made me smile today.

Chanyeol was with me.

Kyungsoo is out of town and so Chanyeol was there to comfort me.

He kept his arm around me all day and continuously wiped my tears away.

 

 

May 1

Dear diary, winter vacation is over and it’s back to school.

I hate school for every reason, but one: Park Chanyeol.

Yep, that’s right. I’m still head over heels for him.

I just can’t get over him.

*Sigh* Wish me luck today!

 

Baekhyun closed his little blue, music designed diary and put it in his backpack. He also packed his lunch and his schoolbooks.

“Bye, mom! I’m leaving now!” He shouted as he left the house.

“Bye, sweetie!” She shouted back. He walked his everyday road to school with his uniform cleaned and ironed as usual, his hair fluffy and styled and his big glasses placed nicely on his nose. He had his earphones plugged into his ear and had ‘Just right’ by GOT7 playing and he was humming along. When he neared the school gates, he turned off the music and put his phone and earphones back into his pocket. He looked around at all the students. Some were laughing, some were arguing, some were hugging each other and others were beating each other. ‘Another day at school’ He thought. He entered the big white building and went immediately to his locker. He went off to his first class and waited impatiently for lunch. It was only during Lunch that he could see his friends.

“Morning, Baek!” Baekhyun turned his head to see his friend Kyungsoo running towards him with his boyfriend following behind.

“Good morning guys.” He said. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly.

“Uh… Soo? You alright?” He asked and Kyungsoo nodded.

Kai and I finally did it during the vacation.” He whispered in his ear and Baekhyun felt his jaw drop to the floor.

“WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?!” He exclaimed and Kyungsoo nodded his head rapidly. Kai smiled and wrapped one arm around Kyungsoo shoulder and kissed his cheek.

“Aww~! You two are so lucky. Wish I had a boyfriend.” He mumbled. Kai chuckled.

“Well, there’s always loverboy.” He said and Baekhyun looked confused at him. Kai pointed behind him and Baekhyun turned around to see his favorite person on earth: Park Chanyeol. He was walking towards them, looking as handsome as ever. His black hair was pushed back, his uniform was as messy as ever and his smiled was as bright as Baekhyun always remembered it.

“Hey, guys!” He said as he saw them. He and Kai did a bro fist and then Kai leaned into his ear to whispered whatever. Probably what Kyungsoo told Baekhyun. Chanyeols eyes grew wider and his grin followed.

“WHAAAAATT???!!!!!” He screamed and Kai hurriedly covered his mouth with his hand. Kyungsoo and I hid our giggles when Kai sent apologizing looks to everyone in the cafeteria.

“Myu dih ifh????” Chanyeol mumbled into Kais palm. Kai nodded and grinned wildly.

“Awesome!” Chanyeol said as he ripped off Kais hand and made a high five with it. Kyungsoo gestured for his boyfriend to sit down next to him. They immediately began to cuddle. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other and rolled their eyes. They continued eating until the bell rang and they had to split. It wasn’t until gym that Baekhyun saw anyone of them again. He had gym with Chanyeol. Baekhyun himself hated gym, but loved to see Chanyeols muscles. Baekhyun always entered the locker rooms first, because he hated changing in front of others. Unfortunately, Chanyeol had gotten there before him.

“Oh! Hey, Baek!” He said and took off his shirt. Baekhyun quickly looked away and felt his cheeks burning.

“Baek? Baekhyun~? Baekkie~?” He teased since Baekhyun wouldn’t answer him. He grabbed his shirt and ripped it off.

“AAAAHHH!!!” Baekhyun screamed and fell down to the ground in shock. Chanyeols laughter echoed in the locker room.

“What did you do that for?!” Baekhyun screamed as he hit Chanyeol with his fists. Chanyeol grabbed his wrists and pushed him up against a locker.

“You’ve got a nice body.” He said and looked him up and down. Baekhyun blushed all the way down to his chest and pushed Chanyeol off before quickly pulling on his gym sweater. Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled Baekhyuns hair.

“You just get cuter and cuter.” He said and kissed Baekhyuns head. Baekhyun felt his head spinning and Chanyeol captured him just before he fell.

“Baek? Baekhyun? BAEKHYUN?!” He shook his and slapped him gently on his face. Baekhyun could hear Chanyeols voice and barely felt the slaps, but he didn’t wake up. Chanyeol carried Baekhyun all the way to the infirmary.

“What’s wrong?” The nurse asked and Chanyeol shrugged.

“I-I don’t know. H-H-He j-just f-f-f-fainted.” He stuttered in a panic voice. The nurse gave him a glass of water which he swallowed fast.

“Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.” She chanted until Chanyeol calmed down.

“Go tell the teacher you guys have now that you’re here, okay?” She said and gave him a note with her signature so the teacher wouldn’t think that they just skipped the class. Chanyeol nodded and ran to the gym. He gave the teacher the note and told him about Baekhyun. He then went back and sat next to Baekhyun, hoping he would soon wake up.

“Why isn’t he waking up?” He kept mumbling to no one in particular. He kept wondering why he fainted in the first place.

“C-Chanyeol?” He shot his head up and saw Baekhyun rubbing his eyes.

“You’re awake.” He said and surprisingly remained calm. Baekhyun sat up and smiled before he noticed where he was.

“Why are we at the infirmary?”

“Because you fainted.” Chanyeol said and held his hand.

“I got worried.” He said and Baekhyun squealed internally when Chanyeol pouted and his big puppy eyes became even bigger. Baekhyun smiled.

“I-I’m fine. I don’t know why I fainted thought. H-How long was I gone?” He asked.

“Two hours.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun gaped.

“T-Two hours?!” He exclaimed shocked.

“Yeah. I was afraid you wouldn’t wake up. It really scared me.” He said and clenched his grip on Baekhyuns hand. Baekhyun blushed and looked away.

“I’m fine.” He said and smiled. Chanyeol helped him out of the bed and walked with him to his locker.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!” They looked ahead and saw Kyungsoo walking over with angry steps and poor Kai being dragged behind him.

Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyuns collar and shook him violently.

“WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU, YOU STUPID. LITTLE. ING. GAY. !!!!” He shouted and Kai and Chanyeol backed up, a little scared by Kyungsoo. Baekhyun cupped grabbed his wrists.

“I fainted and if you keep shaking me, I might faint again.” He said and Kyungsoo immediately went from crazy satansoo to caring mothersoo.

“What? How? What happened? Oh, your poor little puppy.” He said and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun. He gently rocked him from side to side.

“I don’t know what happened. One minute I was in the gym and the next minute I was in the infirmary.” He said and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo to whisper in his ear.

Chanyeol kissed my head and said I was getting cuter and cuter!” Kyungsoo pulled back and Baekhyun could see he was about to scream, so he quickly placed his hand on top of his mouth,

“Shhh!!” He said and glanced at Chanyeol and Kai who were busy chatting to each other.

He kissed you?!” Kyungsoo whispered and Baekhyun nodded excitingly. Kyungsoo squealed and then walked over to his boyfriend.

“Sorry, Chanyeol, but Kai and I have a date today.” He said and pulled his boyfriend away. He sent a wink to Baekhyun and they left. Baekhyun could hear Kai saying: ‘Do we have a date?’, but didn’t think much about it. He was left with Chanyeol.

“Baek, hurry up.” Chanyeol said and jumped impatiently like a little child.

“Why don’t you just go ahead?” Baekhyun asked, more like offered. Chanyeol shook his head wildly.

“No! I’m gonna go with you. Otherwise it’s no point.” He said and pouted. Baekhyun giggled and closed his locker.

“There, let’s go now you big baby.” He said and started walking.

“Hey! I’m a puppy, NOT a baby.” Chanyeol said, but broke out into his usual big grin as he walked happily alongside Baekhyun. When they reached Baekhyuns house, they said goodbye and Baekhyun immediately ran up to his window to write in his beloved diary.

 

 

May 1

Dear diary, Kyungsoo told me that he and Kai finally had .

Can you believe that?!

He’s not a anymore!

I feel so lonely now o(╥﹏╥)o

But more important than that: CHANYEOL KISSED MEE!!!

It was only my head, BUT STILL!!

And he called me cute ≧V≦

Embarrassingly enough, I fainted.

But he was sweet enough to take me to the infirmary <3.

 

 

May 6

Dear diary, it’s my birthday today!!

I woke up to my mom coming in with a cake and a present.

You won’t believe what she got me.

She got me a new phone.

An iPhone 6.

I’ve wanted a new phone for soooooo long.

By the way, I’m celebrating my birthday with Kyungsoo, Minseok, Sehun, Junmyeon and Tao. And my two cousins Taehyung and Jimin.

Sadly Chanyeol can’t come. (╥_╥)

And he didn’t even tell me why.

 

Baekhyun closed his book with a sad sigh. He pulled his legs into his chest and wrapped his arms around them.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” His mother asked as she came into his room. She sat down on his bed and Baekhyun immediately laid his head in her lap.

“I’m just sad since Chanyeol can’t come today.” He said and his mother brushed his hair away.

“I’m sure he’s upset about it too, sweetie.” She said and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

“Maybe he’ll drop by tomorrow or later with a little gift to you.” She said and Baekhyun sat up.

“You think?” He asked and she nodded.

“Of course. He is one of your best friends after all.” She said and left his room after giving him one more kiss on his forehead. All Baekhyun wanted for his birthday was for Chanyeol to be with him. But of course you don’t always get what you want. He decided that instead of sulking he would join his mother in preparing for the party. He was prepared that they would be few, but he was so wrong. About 30 minutes after his mother left, hundreds of teenagers with alcohol and flying hormones flooded his house. His friends didn’t bother with sending them away. Baekhyun recognized a few from his school, but most of them were people he didn’t know. Sehun were finally talking to his crush Luhan, Minseok were making out with Jongdae (some guy from somewhere), Junmyeon were with someone, Tao were with someone, Kyungsoo were with Kai and my two cousins were long gone with (again) someone. He was too scared to tell everyone to leave and his friends didn’t wanna help. He decided to give up and walked outside. He sat down in the garden trying to block out the booming sound from the speakers and all the cheers and from the people.

 

May 6

Dear diary, my sweet 16 is officially ruined.

Thousands of people I don’t know are here, drinking alcohol, cheering for no reason, dancing dirty with each other and making out with someone they don’t even know.

You can pretty much say my birthday looks like an club.

If only Chanyeol were here, I wouldn’t have to sit out here, in my garden, alone. o(╥﹏╥)o

 

“Baekhyun! There you are!” He heard his most favorite voice in the world and jumped up from the bench he was sitting on. HE saw his giant prince charming coming towards him.

“C-Chanyeol what are you doing here? You said you couldn’t come.” He said and started at Chanyeol completely bewildered. Chanyeol hugged him and Baekhyun was too shocked to blush.

“Well, we were originally going to visit grandma, but mom forgot soooo here I am.” He said and handed Baekhyun a little present. Baekhyun smiled and opened it.

“Wow. Thanks!” He said and looked at the little necklace in the little square box. It was a C inside a heart. It was beautiful.

“Happy birthday, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said as Baekhyun held up the necklace.

“Thank you. B-But why is it a C?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol took it a put it around the birthday boys neck. He smiled happily before pulling down his own collar. Baekhyun felt his cheeks burning and his eyes widening. Around Chanyeols neck were the exact same necklace, but with a B inside.

“This way we will always be together.” Chanyeol said and grinned brightly.

“I have to admit, I never thought you would have a part y with alcohol and hundreds of people.”  Chanyeol said and Baekhyun sighed.

“I didn’t invite those people. I don’t even know them! Someone must have spread the information of my little birthday party to some very party loving people!” He exclaimed and fell down to the ground. He felt tears prickling in his eyes. Chanyeol kneeled down in front of him.

“Do you want me to tell them to leave?” He asked. Baekhyun shook his head. He stood up and walked inside with long, angry steps. Chanyeol followed him like lost little puppy. Baekhyun entered the living room where the music and speakers were. He harshly pulled out the contacts to the speakers and the music stopped. Everyone whined and groaned.

“What’s wrong with you?!” A girl, nearly and with a boys hand up her skirt, asked.

“I’m sorry for ruining all your guys shows, especially you , but I don’t want my house to become a ion house for all your nasty asses!” He shouted and pointed at the door.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!” He shouted and everyone quickly dressed and ran out, afraid of the little puppy. When everyone left, Baekhyun felt his feet giving in and he fell down. Chanyeol walked over to him and ruffled his hair.

“I am so proud of you, Baekhyun.” He said. Baekhyun smiled.

“Thanks. Now I just need to clean up.” He said and walked to get some black plastic bags for all the garbage. Chanyeol followed him and grabbed a dustpan and broom.

“Um… What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked.

“Helping you. We wouldn’t want your mother to see the house in this state when she comes home.” He said and Baekhyun nodded. He smiled shyly and hid his blush. It took about an hour until they had completely cleaned the house. After the garbage bags were thrown away and the dustpan and broom were back in the closet they came from, the two boys fell down on the couch completely exhausted. Chanyeol even bothered to prepare some potato chips and soda. He placed it on the table and sat down.

“Movie?” Baekhyun asked as he reached for the apple-tv. They decided on watching a Jackie Chan movie. During the movie Chanyeol laid his head down on Baekhyuns lap. Baekhyun blushed like crazy and kept clenching his hands. He couldn’t focus on the movie anymore, he only watched Chanyeols face being illuminated by the tv. Somehow, during the time Chanyeol laid there, Baekhyun started his hair. He saw Chanyeols ears reddening, but the taller didn’t move. He just relaxed into the soft touch of Baekhyuns fingers. He noticed Chanyeols eyes getting more and more heavier.

“Sleepy?” He giggled. Chanyeol nodded and turned around. Baekhyun retracted his hand as Chanyeol snuggled into Baekhyun stomach. Baekhyun giggled and squirmed like crazy.

“Don’t do that. It tickles.” He said, but Chanyeol kept his head pushed into Baekhyuns stomach. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyuns waist. Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile and continued to his hair. He then slowly went to his forehead. Soon he heard low snores from the sleeping giant on his lap. He carefully leaned down and placed a small kiss on his forehead. He then leaned over the table to get his diary. He looked at the clock and saw it was over midnight.

 

 

May 7

Dear diary, my birthday ended better than I thought it would.

Chanyeol came and gave me a beautiful necklace with his first letter. He got one for himself with my first letter ♥~(◡ω◡)

Thanks to him being there, I was brave enough to chase out all those uninvited guests.

It felt so good!!!

Then Chanyeol helped me clean up and then we decided to watch a movie.

CHANYEOL LAID DOWN ON MY LAP, I STARTED STOKING HIS HAIR AND HE SNUGGLED INTO MY STOMACH!!!!

HE WAS SOO CUTE♥♥!!!

It tickled though.

He then fell asleep in my lap♥♥♥!!

(And don’t tell him, but I kissed his forehead).

 

 

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun got so scared he threw the book behind the couch. Chanyeol immediately sat up.

“What was that?” He asked and rolled down on the floor and began searching underneath the couch.

“It was nothing! Stop! Chanyeol!!” Baekhyun whined and tried to pull Chanyeol away, but the taller was much stronger and were very determined to reach the mysterious book. He found the book and smirked teasingly as he stood up.

“Ooh! Is this a diary?” He asked with a playful voice. Baekhyun tried to get it, but Chanyeol held it high up in the air.

“Chanyeol! Seriously! Give it back!” He whined as he jumped up and down. Chanyeol laughed at him.

“You’re really cute like this you know.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun puffed out his cheeks in an angry manner. He even tried to climb up Chanyeols body.

“I didn’t know you were this , puppy.” Chanyeol said.

“PARK ING CHANYEOL!!! GIVE!! IT!! BACK!!” Baekhyun screamed at the top of his lungs. Chanyeol immediately lost his playful grin and gave the book back to Baekhyun with shaky hands. Baekhyun quickly put it in his backpack and breathed deeply.

“S-S-Sorry, Baekhyun. I just wanted to t-tease you a little.” He said and put his hands in his pockets. Baekhyun smiled.

“It’s okay. Just don’t ever take my book. E-V-E-R.” He said and Chanyeol nodded his head rapidly like a kid receiving a warning from their parents. Chanyeol then looked into Baekhyuns eyes and Baekhyun could see the guilt and regret in them. Baekhyun walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Chanyeol didn’t know if he should hug back or not so he just let his hands hang down.

“Hug me back.” Baekhyun whispered into his ear. Chanyeol felt the hair on his neck rising from the warm breath on his ear, but did hug him back.

“I promise I won’t take your book again.” He said and Baekhyun smiled brightly when he pulled back. Chanyeol rubbed his neck awkwardly.

“What is it?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well, I was just wondering if I could maybe spend the night.” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun looked at him with big eyes.

“Y-You’ve never spent the night before.” He said and Chanyeol chuckled.

“Well, it’s a first for everything.” He said and ran upstairs. Baekhyun laughed and ran after him. He found Chanyeol laying on his bed, cuddling with his rilakkumas. He cooed at the cutes sight.

“You know…“ Chanyeol said and held up one of the small bears.

“They kinda look like you.” He said and Baekhyun blushed.

“They don’t!” He whined cutely. He took another toy and threw it at Chanyeol. The toy hit Chanyeols head and made him fall off the bed. Chanyeol laughed, but when he got up, Baekhyun were gone.

“Baek?” After about 15 minutes, Baekhyun came back into the room.

“Where did you go?” Chanyeol asked.

“I just went to brush my teeth and clean up.” He said and slipped under the duvet. Chanyeol took off his hoodie and pants.

“I’ll just sleep in my t-shirt and boxers. If that’ alright?” He asked and Baekhyun shrugged.

“As long as you’re not .” He said and his laughter died out when he noticed the bright red blush on Chanyeols face.

“What?” He asked. Chanyeol slipped underneath the duvet.

“Nothing. Good night.” He said. Baekhyun chuckled and fell asleep fast. Without him knowing it, Chanyeol leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“Good night, Baekhyun. I love you.” He said before falling asleep.

 

 

Baekhyun was awaken by the sunlight entering his room. He turned around and saw that this bed was empty.

“Chanyeol?” He looked around, but saw no traces of him or his clothes or anything.

“I guess it was all a dream.” He mumbled to himself with a sad smile. He left the bed and got dressed. He walked downstairs and heard voices from the kitchen.

“Mom? You’ve got visitors?” He asked. But when he entered the kitchen, he saw his mother and Chanyeol eating breakfast.

“Morning, sleepyhead.” His mother said and walked over to kiss his cheek. He then looked at Chanyeol who were eating eggs and bacon.

“Morning, Bacon.” He said. Baekhyun froze.

“What?”

“I said “Morning, Bacon.” Your name is similar to bacon.” He said and laughed. His laughter quickly died down when he saw Baekhyuns sad face and his mother sighing whilst his back.

“W-What?” Chanyeol asked.

“Bacon was the name bullies gave to me years ago.”  Baekhyun said and sat down to eat his breakfast.

“Oh… I-I’m sorry, Baek. I-I didn’t know.” He said and reached over to hold his hand. Baekhyun smiled.

“It’s okay. Just please don’t call me that again.” He said and Chanyeol smiled.

“Of course not. I promise.” Behind them, Mrs. Byun smiled.

“It’s weird.” She sat and sat down next to Baekhyun.

“What is?” Baekhyun asked and quickly pulled his hand back.

“You guys seem so close, but you’ve almost never been here.” Mrs. Byun said and looked at Chanyeol.

“I mean, I remember you from when my husband died, but I think you’ve just been here one or two times.” She said.

“Well, um… We pretty much became close just recently.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded.

“You mean you’re dating?”

“NO!” “NO!” They both shouted at the same time. Mrs. Byun flinched at the loud shouts.

“Okay! Geez. I was just asking.” She said and left the table. Chanyeol slammed his head in the table and Baekhyun looked as his mother left. She turned around and pointed at Chanyeol.

‘Go get him!’ She mouthed and left.

“Sorry about my mom.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol laughed.

“She is so cool.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“She’s annoying.” Baekhyun said.

“Why? For telling you to go get me?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun spit out the juice he was drinking. Chanyeol managed to dodge the ray of sticky orange juice.

“Oh, ! Sorry!” Baekhyun said and grabbed some paper to clean up. Chanyeol laughed.

“You missed a spot.” Chanyeol said when Baekhyun threw away the paper.

“Really? Where?” Baekhyun asked and looked at the table and floor. Chanyeol walked over and lifted his chin.

“Here.” He said and the orange juice at the corner of his mouth. Baekhyun blushed furiously and pushed Chanyeol away harshly making him fall on the ground. Chanyeol groaned and looked up at Baekhyun. The smaller boy ran up to his room.

“Baekhyun!! Wait!!” Chanyeol shouted. He stumbled over Baekhyuns backpack, making the blue diary fall out. However, Chanyeol didn’t notice. He just ran after Baekhyun as fast as he could. Baekhyun had locked his door.

“Baekhyun!! I’m sorry!! Open up!! BAEKHYUN!!” Chanyeol shouted and banged on the door as hard as he could. He could hear faint crying noises from inside.

“Baekhyun! Please…” Chanyeol felt his voice disappearing as his body fell down on the floor. He leaned is back against the door.

“I’m sorry, Baekhyun. Talk to me. Please.” He whispered. His hand automatically went to the necklace around his neck. He looked down at the B in the silver heart.

“We belong to each other.” He said almost inaudible. He stood up and went downstairs. Mrs. Byun was holding Baekhyuns diary.

“I know he doesn’t want anyone to read it, but I think you should.” She said and gave it to him.

“I’ll take care of Baekhyun. You just go home.” She said and sent Chanyeol home. Chanyeol looked at the book and nodded before taking a quick bow and leaving. Mrs. Byun walked upstairs.

“Baekhyun? Open up, sweetie.” She said as she gently knocked on the door. The door slid open and Baekhyun threw himself in his mothers arms. She wrapped her arms around his crying body and his hair.

“What’s wrong, sweetie? I thought you liked him?” She asked.

“I do, b-but I know he doesn’t like me. He is just making fun of me and I didn’t want him to see me blush so much. He would just use it against me later.” He cried. His mother rolled her eyes.

“Baekhyun. I love you, but you are extremely stupid sometimes.” She said and pushed Baekhyun slightly back so she could cup his cheeks.

“Chanyeol is your friend. He came to your birthday and he helped you clean the house after those people.” She said and Baekhyun widened his eyes.

“Yes, he told me. Don’t worry I’m not angry. For now.” She said and gave Baekhyun a warning look.

“My point is, he helped you clean up all the mess, he stayed the night with you, he spent the morning getting to know more about both you and me, he stayed with you when your father died and he gave you this necklace.” She said and pointe at the little silver heart around Baekhyuns neck. He looked down at the sparkling, silver C.

‘This way we will always be together’

He thought about Chanyeols words from last night. He looked up at his mother. She smiled sweetly.

“Let him explain why he you.” She said and Baekhyun blushed.

“Don’t say things like that out of the blue, Mom!! It’s embarrassing!!” He whined and hid his face in her chest. She laughed.

“Why is it embarrassing? It’s not like I haven’t said worse things to you fat-“

“LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!” Baekhyun screamed and stuck his fingers in his ears. He ran downstairs to find his book. He remembered putting it in his backpack, but it wasn’t there. Baekhyun immediately panicked. He searched everywhere, but he couldn’t find it. He went into the living room where his mother sat reading the newspaper.

“Mom? Have you seen my diary?” He asked.

“Yes.” She answered, not looking up from the papers. Baekhyun breathed relieved.

“Where is it? Cause I can’t find it.” He said.

“Chanyeol took it. Or, more accurately, I gave it to him.” She said, her eyes still not leaving the newspapers. Baekhyun felt his heart stopping.

“What?” He asked in a shaking voice.

“WHAAATT?!?!?” He screamed. Mrs. Byun dropped her newspaper and held her hands over her ears.

“Stop shouting! I don’t wanna lose my hearing yet!” She scolded and slapped Baekhyuns arm before picking up her newspaper again.

“Why did you give it to him?!” Baekhyun didn’t stop shouting.

“Because otherwise he would never get to know your feelings.” She said.

“THAT’S THE POINT!!” He shouted. She stood up faster than light with a warning look and Baekhyun flinched.

“S-Sorry.” He mumbled. He walked over to the couch and fell in, face down.

“Mmh phife ih mphr!!” He shouted into the pillows. Mrs. Byun rolled her eyes.

“What did I do to get such a whining child?” She asked herself. Baekhyun rolled around onto his back.

“You gave my diary to Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said and she rolled her eyes. She put away her newspaper and walked over to Baekhyun. She sat down and began his head.

“Sweetie, you’ve been in love with Chanyeol for so long. It’s time he gets to know.” She said and Baekhyun sighed.

“I’m just afraid of how badly he’ll reject me.” He said. Mrs. Byun flicked his forehead.

“Ow!” He whined and pouted.

“Stop saying he’ll reject you when he hasn’t done it yet.” She said and kissed his forehead.

“He will.” Baekhyun mumbled.

“No, he won’t. Trust me. My mother instincts are never wrong. And right now, they’re telling me that Chanyeol likes you back. You just wait until tomorrow.” She said. Then she left him alone to think. ‘What’s there to wait for? It’s not like he’ll say he loves me and have done his entire life. But what could give mom the impression of him liking me? It’s not like he’s full of signs just screaming that he likes me.’ Baekhyun thought.

“What about that necklace of yours?” His mother asked as she came in with a cup of cocoa. Baekhyun looked down at his necklace.

“I keep forgetting about it since I just got it.” He said and smiled as he once again remembered Chanyeols words.

“Mom?” His mother turned around.

“Do you really think Chanyeol likes me?” He asked. She smiled and nodded.

“Yes, sweetie. I do.” She said and left the living room once again. Baekhyun looked down at the necklace again. ‘I’m wearing his letter and he’s wearing mine. That must mean something, right?’ Before Baekhyun knew it, he was sleeping.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was nervous to go to school. He hadn’t contacted Chanyeol at all and the giant hadn’t contacted him either. He walked nervously into the school building. He saw Kyungsoo and Kai talking. Or, more accurately, making out.

“I see you guys had a good weekend.” He said as he ripped them apart.

“Yah!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, but his harsh glare disappeared when he saw Baekhyuns red and puffy eyes.

“Baek, have you been crying?” He asked and Baekhyuns cheek. Baekhyun smiled.

“A little, but I’m fine now.” He said.

“H-Have you guys seen Chanyeol?” He asked. The both shook their heads.

“He’s probably already in class.” Kai said.  

“Okay. See you soon.” He said and went off to his own class. That meant he would have four hours before he could find Chanyeol during lunch. He couldn’t focus in any off his classes. All he could think about was how Chanyeol would reject him. None of the scenarios he imagined were with a happy ending. Baekhyun felt his entire body freeze when the lunch bell rang. He slowly walked out of the classroom. He felt like he was about to faint when he reached his closet. He held onto the wall as he stumbled forward.

“Baek? You okay?” He felt arms holding onto him just as he was about to fall.

“Woah! Careful!” He felt his body being lifted up. He looked up and saw Chanyeols face.

“Chanyeol.” He mumbled.

“Just relax. I’m taking you to the infirmary.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun held onto the front of Chanyeols shirt.

“Don’t. I’m fine.” He said. Chanyeol took him to an empty classroom instead and laid him down on two desks.

“You okay?” He asked as he Baekhyuns forehead. Baekhyun nodded.

“Why were you fainting? You don’t seem sick and your forehead isn’t burning or anything.” He said.

“I was getting nervous.” He said and Chanyeol chuckled.

“So nervous you were about to faint?” He asked teasingly.

“Well, if you were about to confess your love to your crush, you would feel really light-headed too.” He said and Chanyeol chuckled.

“I did.” He said. Baekhyun looked at him with big eyes.

“What?” He looked at Chanyeol in disbelief.

“I did feel light-headed when I confessed my love, but I don’t think he really understood that I was telling him I love him.” Chanyeol said and smiled. Baekhyun felt his heart clenching.

“D-Did he reject you? Or?” He asked. Chanyeol looked at him with serious eyes.

“I don’t know. Did you?” He asked. Baekhyuns eyes widened and his cheeks were burning.

“W-What?” He asked as he sat up. Chanyeol stood up and cupped Baekhyuns cheeks.

“Did you reject me?” He asked. Baekhyun swallowed loudly.

“W-Well, I d-didn’t really know you were c-confessing.” He said and giggled weakly. Chanyeol laughed before straightening himself. He reached out one hand for Baekhyun. The smaller boy took it and got down from the desks.

“Byun Baekhyun, I love you. Do you love me too?” He asked. Baekhyun giggled.

“I-“

“Or did your diary lie to me?” Chanyeol asked and held up the little blue book. Baekhyuns eyes widened.

“Give it back!” He shouted and tried to reach for the book that Chanyeol held away from him.

“Chanyeol!” He whined.

“Tell me the book is true or you won’t get it back.” He said with a teasing smile.

“Fine! It’s true! Every little word is true! I love you, okay?! Now give it back!” He shouted.

“Kiss me.” Baekhyun blushed madly and stood back.

“What?”

“Kiss me. Or I won’t give you the book.” Chanyeol said. Unfortunately, he held the book in front of him and Baekhyun took the chance to rip it out of the taller boys hands.

“Ha!” Baekhyun exclaimed with a big smile and held the book behind his back.

“Hey!” This time it was Chanyeols turn to try to reach for the book. Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around his body and held onto the book.

“Kiss me and maybe I’ll give the book to you.” Baekhyun said, but he didn’t expect for Chanyeol to actually lean in to kiss him. His eyes fluttered closed and his hands loosened their grip on the book. He thought Chanyeol would back away and take the book with him, but he didn’t. They just let the book fall as Chanyeol tilted his head and Baekhyun wrapped his arms around the taller boys neck. Chanyeol brought Baekhyun closer and their kiss became more passionate.

“Excuse me.” They both broke the kiss and looked towards the door. It was one of the teachers.

“Just let me know when you two are finished so I can start my class.” She said and the two blushed furiously before running out. Baekhyun luckily remembered to grab the book too. Baekhyun was about to go to class, but Chanyeol grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

“W-Where are we going?” Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol dragged him outside.

“Not to class. That’s for sure.” He said as they ran to the football field. Chanyeol sat down next to a tree. He gestured for Baekhyun to sit down next to him. The smaller boy leaned his head on Chanyeols shoulder. He looked at his book.

“Did you really read all of it?” He asked.

“Yeah, but I also wrote something.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun looked up at him confused and then he opened the book.

 

May 9

Dear diary, please help Baekhyun understand that I love him too.

I don’t know if he really understands my feelings.

I’m giving him a necklace, I’m kissing him, I’m asking to sleep over in his house, IN HIS BED, and he still doesn’t get it.

Please just make him realize that I feel for him what he feels for me.

At least that’s what you’ve told me.

You haven’t lied to me diary?!

Cause if you have I’ll get angry!!

Anyway, help Baekhyun understand that I love him.

I love you Baekhyun<3

 

 Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol. He dropped he book on the ground and threw his arms around Chanyeols neck and kissed him fiercely. They both fell over and Chanyeol was now lying on the ground with Baekhyun on top of him.

“Did the diary manage to convey my feelings?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded his head rapidly.

“Good.” Chanyeol said and nuzzled his head into Baekhyuns fluffy hair.

 

(10 years later)

 

May 9

Dear diary, it’s now been 10 years since Chanyeol and I got together.

Today, our anniversary day, will soon be our wedding day.

Chanyeol proposed to me on this day three years ago and now we’re finally getting MARRIED!!!

Somehow, it feels weird to say this to a book, but thank you.

If it wasn’t for you then Chanyeol and I would probably never have gotten together.

Thank you.

 

And thank you from me too!

If it weren’t for you I don’t think I would have been able to really convey my feelings to Baekhyun.

Thank you.