PART 4

I'M SORRY

"WHAT!!! How dare he call you after what he has done. I wish I could kill him." Hongbin said. Ken nodded. "Do you guys know what? After the accident, I saw him go out with a girl. They also linked their hand. WOW!!! I hate it. Why does he still alive??" Ken said.

 

"Do you think we should get Taekwoon's help?? Usually, he always the one who help Hakyeon noona when the breakup happened." Ravi asked. "No!!!!! I don't want Hakyeon unnie to have the same dream again and again. I hate it. Can we ask someone else??" Hong bin ask. None of them answer.

 

"I think you're right. We should ask someone else." Hyuk said. Ravi sigh. "It's up to you guys who to decided. I only have Taekwoon hyung in my head as a help." Ravi said giving up. "Maybe we should ask someone else help. Lets think about it tomorrow." Ken said. 

 

THE NEXT DAY....

 

Hakyeon wake up by the sound of someone cooking in the kitchen. She walk out from the bedroom and went to the kitchen. She saw Hongbin is cooking in the kitchen. "Whatcha up to??" Hongbin that has frown face immediately smile. Hakyeon saw her frown face. 

 

"Why are you so sad??" Hakyeon ask. 'Oh No!! How should I answer???' she said. Then she make up an answer. "My c..c..cat died." She said. "Cat?? Do you have a cat??" Hakyeon ask. "Y...yeah. I have. Don't you remember??" Hongbin ask. "No. But anyways, I feel said far you. Don't waste your tears just like me okay?? I'm going to take a shower." Hakyeon said.

 

After Hakyeon gone from her side, she sigh relieve. 'Sorry Hakyeon unnie. All of this is for your own future.' Hongbin said. Then, she feel a strong pair of arms hug her from behind. It was Ravi. "What's wrong babe??" Ravi ask. "Did we really need to hide all of this to Hakyeon unnie??"

 

Ravi just nodded. She let out a huge sigh. "It's for her own good. We should never tell this to anyone. Understand??" Homgbin just nodded. Ravi smile. "Now give your boyfriend a kiss." Ravi said as he pout his lips. Hongbin just chuckle and give him a peck on his lips.

 

While at Taekwoon house, he is getting ready for his day. He wear his school uniform and eat his breakfast. After he finish eating, he wash the dishes. He was about to wear his shoes when he forgot his history book. He went back to his room and search for the book.

 

"Where is it?? Ah, found it." The book were on his shelf. When he pull the book, something fell on his head. He take the thing that fell on his head so he can look at it. It was a bracelet. It trace '평생  친고'. It was the bracelet that Hakyeon gave him when it was his birthday. He remember it clearly.

 

FLASHBACK...

 

"Happy Birthday Taekwoon-ah!!" She handed a present to Taekwoon. They were 15 that day. 3 years before the breakup. Taekwoon opened the present its a bracelet that trace '평생  친고'. "Thanks Hakyeon-ah. I appriciate it." Taekwoon said. Hakyeon take the bracelet and tied it on Taekwoon wrist.

 

 

Then she show her own wrist. "I wear it too." The bracelet on her wrist trace 'N & LEO'. Taekwoon hug her. She hug Taekwoon back. "Thanks Hakyeon-ah. I love it." He said. Them he give Hakyeon a peck on her cheek. Hakyeon cheek blushed cause of the kiss. "Yay!! What is that for??" She ask. "Nothing." He said. Then they laugh together.

 

ENDED OF THE FLASHBACK......

 

"Sorry Hakyeon-ah. I didn't mean to do that. If I could turn back the time, I will not do what he said. I should let he kill me. You should now be the Cha Hakyeon that I use to know. But this is for your own good. I break our friendship cause I don't want him to kill you. I'm sorry." Thats all he can say.

 

He wiped his tears. He give himself a courage to wear the bracelet again. He know that Hakyeon also wears the bracelet although they already break their frienship. He just smile remembering the scene. After he put his history book in his bag, he wears his bracelet. The most important bracelet. He also give the bracelet a kiss.

 

Then he walk to his school. It took about 10 minutes to reach the school. He went into his class. He saw many people were playing. Some of them slapped each other. Some are sleeping. Hongbin is sleeping at her desk. Hakyeon us doing her homework at her own desk.

 

She didn't saw Taekwoon present cause she was really concentrate at her work. He went to his desk and sit. He keep admiring Hakyeon focusing that seem cute. When she answer the wrong question, she knock her head with the book. Taekwoon chuckle slowly.

 

Then the teacher enter the class. They greet the teacher and start the lesson like usual. When he was concentrate at the teacher explanation about some equation, he steal some glances at Hakyeon. She had her head on the table. She was sleeping soundly. When the teacher was about to turn her head at Hakyeon direction, he tried impress the teacher.

 

Luckily, his plan work. Then the bell ringing meaning it's lunch time. Hongbin leave Hakyeon at the classroom cause she was doing some work. It was him time. He walk to her table and sit at Hongbin desk. Hakyeon look at the person beside her. It was Taekwoon. "What do you want??"

 

At the cafeteria.....

 

Hongbin sit beside her boyfriend. "Where's Hakyeon unnie??" Hyuk ask. "She's in the classroom doing some work." The others just made an ohh sound. They continue to eat. "Ravi oppa." Hyuk call him. He hummed. "When will tell Hakyeon unnie the truth??" The other froze.

 

"I...I...I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't tell her anything. Just protect her. We could let that bastard get her back. We shouldn't let her know or...." "Or what??" The turn their attention to the person behind them. It was Eli a.k.a Hakyeon ex-boyfriend. "You will die in our hands." Ken said hissed.

 

"Well did you guys really going to kill me?? I don't think so. Beside Hakyeon is mine. You shouldn't have her." He said and leave. Suddenly, the Vinseop couple came and sit beside them. "I'm sorry for that. I don't know what to do. He really want to have Hakyeon back." Kevin said. He was Eli cousin. His boyfriend Kiseop join them.

 

"Then, why did he break up with her?? I don't understand." Hongbin ask. "Well... I think I should tell you guys so that you can protect her." Kevin said, sigh. He look at his boyfriend. Kiseop only nodded. He hugged Kevin's shoulder. He kissed his head. He sigh again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!!

 

I just update this chapter cause I doesn't have any work to do at my house. It was very bored.

 

So, I spend my time by doing some updating.

 

Hope you guys like it.

 

Love you guys♥~