A day without you

A day without you - One Shot

SIWON POV 

I've know Kibum when the both of us were in University. Trying to get to know him wasn't that easy I tell you that. But in the end I manage to melts his heart. Now, I don't know what I would become if Kibum is not with me. 

NO ONE POV 

One day Siwon decides to go to a hospital for his 2 monthly check up. After an hour of waiting finally he gets his check up. 

"Hey there Siwon. How are you feeling today?" 

"I'm feeling great. Thank you for asking." 

"Good. Now let see then." The doctor begin the check up. "Your blood pressure is fine. You have no fever. So your good. Now Siwon, can I have a your blood sample?" asked the doctor

"What for?" 

"Not for particular reason. We just want to check if our patience is in good condition." 

"I see. Okay." 

Aftet taking the blood sample Siwon went back home to finds Kibum was asleep infront of the television. Siwon went towards his to wake him up. Before Siwon was about to touch him, Siwon saw tears coming from Kibum's eyes. 

"Bummie... Bummie.." he called out in a really gentle voice. Kibum open his eyes slightly. 

"Siwonnie...? Siwonnie!" Kibum straight away stood up and hugs him and cry even harder. 

"Shhh... there there. It is only a bad dream. Shhhh..." Siwon tries to come him down while patting his love's back. 

After fifteen minutes, Kibum finally stop crying. Siwon put his facepalm on Kibum's cheek. At the same time whipe his tears. 

"Now Bummie, why were you crying?" he asked trying to break the ice. (it is a methaphor. not literally break the ice) 

"I - I dreamt that you are leaving me. You are dying and I will loose you." Kibum explained. 

"No. I would never leaves you Bummie. I love you with all my heart." said Siwon. 

Kibum then put his head on Siwon's chest and hug him tightly. 

"Promise that you'd never leave me." 

"I promise." 

Kibum then looked up at Siwon. Then their eyes met. They stares at each other for a while until Siwon carved a smile. They went closer and closer until their face distance was only and 3cm. Kibum then starts kissing him. After a while they depart because lack of oxygen. Siwon the replied his kiss.  

 

Two days later... 

Oh nan, geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obgado~

Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo nomanbarabun dago~

Siwon grabs his phone and take a look at the name contact. It says 'Dr Yoon Do' 

Their conversation was only just that Siwon is asked to come to the hospital. 

At the hospital..

"Is there a problem doctor?" Siwon asked

"What am I going to tell you, is not easy. I hope you accept it with an open heart." 

After 10 minutes of explaining. 

"So, how long do I get to live?" asked Siwon. 

"You have around three months left." said the doctor.

 

 

Three months later... 

"Bummie, there is something I want to tell you.." 

"What is it Siwonnie..?" 

"Would you like to play a game?" 

"Sure! What game?" 

"Err well, tomorrow, for ONE whole day, you and me cannot see each other, cannot call each other, cannot message each other. Deal?" 

"Hmmm... Okay. I'll try." 

"So tomorrow I will be at my parent house." 

"Okay. I know I can do it." said Kibum. 

 

The next morning, when Kibum woke up, he finds that Siwon is nowhere in sight. He went all over the house but then he remebered Siwon must be at his parent's house. So that whole day, Kibum tries really hard not to call Siwon. That one whole day Kibum miss Siwon terribly. 

The next day Kibum decides to call Siwon. But no answer. Kibum then decides to text him but no replies. He was getting worried. This is not like Siwon. Siwon would always pick up his call or reply his text. So Kibum decides to visit Siwon at his perent's house. 

By the time he got there he saw so many cars and so many people wearing black clothes. When Kibum enters the house he saw Siwon's parent crying. Kibum greets Siwon's mother. His mother then run up to Kibum and hug him tightly. 

"What's wrong ajhumma..?" he paused and look a someone on the floor being covered with sheets. "Annd who's that?" he asked

"Kibum.... t-that is.. Siwon!" Kibum straight away drop his phone on the floor. 

"B-bo?" Kibum straight away run towards the body and uncover his face. His body was shaking while opening the sheets. When he look to see  that it is really Siwon. He just froze. He didn't move. He didn't blink. 

After Siwon have been burried, his mother gives Kibum a letter. "Siwon want me to gives this to you." 

Kibum open the envalope and read the letter...

 

My dear Kibum, 

Around three months ago, I found out that I was sick. I found out that I have a cancer tumor. The doctor says that I only have three months to live. And in the three months I had spent so many quality times with you.

I want you to know that I loves you will all my heart. I also want you to do me a favour, and that is never cry again after reading this letter. I promise you that I will look after you. I want to learn to let me go and finds someone to love again.  

About yesterday, you manage to live one whole day without me. I'm sure that you can live the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that without me. I'm sorry for not telling you. I don't want you to get upset. 

Take care of yourself okay. Don't figet about me. 

Your lover, 

Siwon

 

After reading the letter, Kibum drop on the floor and cries even harder. 

"You are wrong Choi Siwon! You are wrong! One day with out you.. I felt like dying. I always misses you. I always felt like calling you." Kibum shouts. 

 

THE END

 

 

What do you guys think? My first KibumxSiwon fic. Do leave a comment and tells me what you think. :)) -A-