It Was Always You

It Was Always You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin just come from Busan to his new house in gwangju when he was Five years old, and 2 hours later he start to unpacking his books and toys. His oemma and appa unpack too downstairs. After they finish Jongin come downstair and look at his Appa who watch football match and his oemma bake a strawberry cake that he really like. Jongin sit next to his appa and watch too, a minute latter his oemma finish the cake and Jongin run to cut the slice.

Jongin ask his oemma while he cut the cake “why oemma made a big cake, we can’t eat all of this.” And his oemma smile “I made it for our new neighbor, I hear they have two children.” And Jongin just nod. He know his oemma will made him go to their house so he can have a new friend. After eat his cake his oemma put some cake into a plate and wrap it so the cake still warm inside.

Jongin get the plate and his Jacket because it was cold outside and snow was falling. He go to the house right to his house and take a peek on the gate that made from wood he watch a girl with her taekwondo uniform who practice taekwondo outside her home, but than that girl realize someone staring at her. “Who is that? I’ll kick you if you don’t show your face.” Jongin afraid at first but if he didn’t give the cake for her familly he will get scolded and he will never know what her name. So, he open the gate.

“sorry, I didn’t mean to take a peek. I was your New neighbor, and my mom want me to gave this to Your familly” said jongin look at her shy. She was really cute with a black long hair that She tied. She look at Jongin from head to toe and said, "Oh, me too. I'm sorry I did not mean to scare you, I'm not going to kick you." Said the girl innocent. "What's your name?" Asked the little girl and Jongin answered "I’m Jongin, Kim Jongin and you?" That girl smile "I’m Bae Suji, but all call me Suzy. Let's go it’s  cold outside."

Since then Suzy and Jongin always play together. Suzy introduced Jongin to some boys from around their neighbor like Chanyeol and Sehun. Suzy has a little brother named Sangmoon which Just can walk a little so Jongin and the other is more often played at Suzy home because she really wants to look after his Brother, because of that too she always practicing Taekwondo with vigor. Of course, because Suzy's father also was coach of taekwondo Jym High School, his father taught Suzy to take care of herself.

This time it was the end of spring when Jongin and Suzy play swing at playground. Jongin swing too high when he suddenly fell right on his knees. Jongin hurt and Suzy stop her swing to see Jongin wounds. Suzy saw a little blood in Jongin legs but suzy know if She panicked then Jongin will be panic too, and maybe he would cry because of it. So Suzy just say,,

"It's ok Jongin. It's just a little bleed "Suzy say to Jongin who still holding his knee while sit on the grass that already yellowish Because summer is near. Then Jongin grimace joked "It's ok for You Because You Are like A BOY Suzy, you strong enaugh to boxing with Chanyeol Hyung" Jongin was kidding that time. But Suzy angry at that time Because she was actually care for him and she was a girl not a boy. and that made everything that He know about her "CHANGE".

Suzy had seldom played with Jongin, Chanyeol, and Sehun and he only occasionally playing outside with them. Suzy even now prefer to wear skirts rather than jeans that often She wear, and Jongin at that time to small to know that all of that happen because of him.

 

Suzy walked towards her junior high school when Jongin from behind called her "Suzy-ah wait for me" Suzy just turned around for a while and stop waiting for Jongin that walk towards Her. Jongin still carrying bread that he had eaten half on his hands when he had reached Suzy. "How old are you who still late to wake up?" Suzy said as She put headset on her ear. "13 years so what?" Said jongin cool. Suzy shook her head to see jongin behavior.

They both walked up to the front gate of their Junior high school when suddenly their sunbaenim stopped in front of them. "What do you want Junho sunbaenim?" Asked Jonging who were not listened by sunbaenim. "can I talk to you Suzy?" Junho asked Suzy and she just smiled and nodded. Jongin stared sullenly when Suzy and Junho sunbaenim go first and leave him alone. Jongin go to class and greet Sehun who is his seatmate.

“Where is Suzy, You didn’t come to school with Her?” Sehun asked because he did not see Her who usually come with Jongin like a couple who are always together. "We went together but she spoke with Junho sunbaenim." Said Jongin relaxed since Junho is chairman of student council and Suzy is secretary. Suzy back to the class 5 minutes before the school bell rang. And Jongin only see Suzy from her seat because he saw something strange happen.

Jongin and Sehun eat ramyun when Chanyeol come startle them with gossip that spread among sunbaenim, ofcourse Chanyeol know Because he was 1 years older than the two of them. "Did you two know? Junho expressed his love to Suzy." And they just scream at the same time "MWO?"They both looked at each other "ahh, this morning you said it right? if Junho sunbaenim talk with Suzy" said Sehun staring Jongin and Jongin nodded.

Jongin actually felt a little tightness in his chest but he just thought it was a feeling of jealousy because Suzy already have a Boyfriend now and he will be alone. "Ahh, Suzy indeed become more beautiful since... since when She began to wear skirts and dresses?" Asked Chanyeol to the two. Sehun thinking for a minute "ah since our kindergarten during summer, if I'm not mistaken. When Jongin just coming for few months" and Jongin only remember THAT Memory.

Jongin POV

PLAK...

Just that sound what I hear when Soohyun slap me, after that I don’t hear anything, my cheek until my ear ware hurt dan I just look at her, I made face like it was nothing, with a smirk on my face. I know it must made her really angry to me, but I just don’t like her anymore. I don’t know I always like this, I like a girl than I just bored. I’m not a playboy, I didn’t have many girlfriends. I just had one and just say that I’m done with them, then find other Girl. so! I’m not playboy right!

She leave me alone and I touch my ear and my cheek because it still hurt. I go to nurse room and even the nurse think I must rest a little. I just lay down a minute when a girl that sleep on the bed beside mine talk to me “I don’t think you are sick, I think someone just slap you.” I know that voice, voice that didn’t talk to me like two years. Actually I think, I was the one that didn’t talk to her, and until now I don’t know why. I open the curtain betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter