1/1

of homesickness and love confessions

 Bambam is leaning his arms against the railing of the balcony as he lets out a deep breath. It appears as a cloud of fog and fades into the cold air - but he’s too busy watching fireworks to notice.

 The fireworks remind him of his home country where his family is probably gathered up, also watching fireworks - without him, of course. And the realization makes him feel blue, as blue as the lights painting the night sky.

 The feeling of two strong arms wrapping around his waist makes him flinch. He tries to turn around but the other male’s body is pressed too hard against him.

 “Is everything alright?” Yugyeom murmurs as he nuzzles his nose against the grey hair on the boy’s temple.

 “Yeah, just missing the family”, Bambam sighs and forms a weak smile, even though the younger can’t see it.

 Yugyeom starts pressing wet kisses on his hair, cheek, jaw, neck (where the Thai boy is pretty ticklish and sensitive) making him squirm and let out a small giggle.

 Yugyeom spins him around and places another kiss on his lips. Again Bambam lets out a breath before relaxing into the kiss. The latter’s hands find their way into Yugyeom’s fluffy hair as he deepens the kiss.

 Yugyeom bites the older boy’s lower lip as a plea to open his mouth. Bambam obeys with a smirk. He loves the feeling of their tongues sliding against each other.

 Due to the lack of oxygen, the smaller male has to push Yugyeom off - but he leans his forehead against the other’s, and their heavy breaths mix together.

 “Hold yourself, you horny giant”, Bambam says with a grin.

 “I love you.”

 

 The words make him stiffen up. He hears them everyday, from the fans and when he calls the family - but this time it’s special. This time it feels like he was being lifted off the ground by the butterflies in his stomach, as if the blush on his face was spreading through his whole body. This thing between them - whatever attraction it is - has been going on for as long as they have known each other, yet the sentence still makes him feel overwhelmed.

 At first Bambam can only form a clumsy grin, staring into the younger’s eyes, looking for the sparkle they have when he pranks his hyungs. But instead, he finds what looks like nervousness and embarrassment.

 “I love you too. A lot”, the Thai answers, even though he realizes it only after the words have left his mouth. But since it’s the truth, he couldn’t care less. Instead, he throws his arms around the maknae’s neck and kisses him passionately. Yugyeom lets out a gasp but answers the kiss just as eagerly.

 “Hey, Bambam!”

 They back off eachother in a blink of an eye, only to discover Jinyoung peeking through the door.

 “That’s not how you’re supposed to suck the soul out of him.”

 

 Jinyoung ends up with a bandaid in his hairline, but Jaebum decides to lecture the second-youngest later.

 “Look at them. Let them be gross together for once...”

 And that’s what they are, gross together. So gross that it keeps the other members awake until the late hours.

 “It’s the only cure for his homesickness”, Yugyeom explains with a grin in the morning.