Prologue

Bad Girl, Bad Boy

[Flashback]

Minami's father, Kim Junsu, rushed inside of the school's office after getting a call from his daughter's school.

Finally getting there he slammed open the door to the principal's office. His eyes widened at the current state she was in; ripped clothing with drops of blood on them, a few scratches on her arms and legs,and a bruise on the side of her jaw. Rushing towards her side, Junsu quickly enveloped her into a hug, repeatedly asking if she was ok.

After Junsu had finally calmed down, he turned towards where the principal was currently seated and asked (more like demanded) "What happened to my daughter?"

Mr. Shim realizing it was finally his time to speak, started to explain, "Mr. Kim, I'm sorry to inform you but It has been decided that you daughter will be expelled," before Junsu could open his mouth to speak Mr. Shim further explained, " We have been tolerating her attitude for awhile but your daughter has really pushed herself over the line this time. Not only has she disrespected almost all the teachers in the school, but she has also sent a female student to the hospital because of a petty fight that could have been avoided."

Minami quickly stood up and shouted towards Principal Shim, "That ing deserved the beating she got from me after deciding that she was going to "teach me a lesson" for talking to her "dear" Jun-chan." Minami sneered with a glare to Principal Shim.

Mr. Shim sighed, "We understand that Ms. Kim, but there are always better solutions in handling situations like these."

Minami tsked, she was about to yell again but her father suddenly spoke, "Thank you Mr.Shim for taking care of my daughter while she was attending this school," he said, "I respect your decision and we will be taking our leave now."

Minami's eyes widened at his sudden decision, she quickly opened to retaliate but he grabbed her arm firmly, dragging her with him as he dashed out of the office.

As soon as they got to her father's car he quickly opened the door to the passenger's side and pushed her in, and then got in the driver's side speeding away.

The car was dead silent as her father sped down the highway, his expression that was usually bright and annoyingly cheerful was now dead serious and had a slightly murderous glint to it. For the first time in her life Eun Mi was terrified of her dad.

Soon arriving at their house, she was dragged by her father into the house.

Once they had gotten in, her father quickly turned around facing her and she was looking down, suddenly finding the floor to be more interesting than it really was (if it was ever).

After another couple of minutes of dead silence and her father's piercing gaze boring into her, she spoke, "So...are you gonna yell at me or am I just gonna stand her all day." She said with just a little more attitude than she wanted to use.

He looked at her for another couple of minute before deciding to speak, "Minami," he said with a dangerously low tone that she had thought would never be possible with his squeaky high pitched dolphin voice, "I've put up with you getting piercings, smoking, drinking, dressing extremely inapporiately, and having you hang around boys all time but FIGHTING!" he suddenly screamed.

"I've had enough of you always doing what you want all the time." He said still screaming at her. "I thought you would have changed if you thought I didn't mind since I thought you were just acting out for attention but have I see now that you haven't." He stated.

"I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in you and have finally come to the decision of you living with your Godfather Yunho in Korea for awhile so you can change."

She gaped at him for awhile, not quite believing that he had just told her to leave with some stranger that she had never met.

Quickly regaining her usual composure she stated with a firm tone, "I'm not going."

Junsu just brushed her off and said with a glare, "Your leaving tomorrow, hurry up and pack your bags Minami." And with that Junsu left her gawking at him in the middle of the room.