1/3 Sunyoul's POV

The Last Flower
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

How do you feel when you find a flower in front of your house, everyday?

 

 

Monday, 9th November

‘Here it again....’ I smile when I see the familiar flower in front of my house. If I'm not wrong, this is the fourth flower I received so far.

As I remember, all of this is happened since three days ago, on my birthday. Just like every single year, I never expect somebody would give me something as a gift on my birthday, not even from my parent. Nothing is special on my special day. But that day, I found something pretty in front of my apartment’s door when I just arrived home.

It's a flower, white rose, and a really fresh one. The flower is just lying there on the doormat,  with a white paper sticked on it. At first, I thought maybe somebody put it in the wrong house, but my name was written on the paper along with words “Happy Birthday”. Just it. There is no the sender’s name or anything else. It happened everyday until this day. With the same flower, in the same place, and still no the sender’s identity. Just the words written that are different from one another.

The words written on the card today  is “Keep Smiling” perfect with a smiley symbol. Just by seeing that, it success to put a smile on my face and give me a little hint of the person who give me this flower. I got a bad mark for my statistics’s test today. I was really in a bad mood for the rest of the class until few minutes ago. I have a thought that maybe, just maybe, this person is my classmate.

Based on that mind, I’m starting to remember about my classmates on today’s class, but I can’t even remember any name and face except for my bestfriend Wooshin. I also knew someone, but I don’t think it’s him. At least, I don’t want it.

 

However, I’m happy for knowing there is somebody who give attention to me and care enough to do this thing. Whoever that person is.

 

Tuesday, 10th November

Speaking about attention, I also have someone who I give attention so much. Maybe, I even had a huge crush on him. I attracted to a guy, and it happened to be my classmate in today’s class. Despite being classmate for more than three months, we never talking to each other. Not so much information I knew about him except for his name and major, but he is really tall and handsome. He had that cold person charm, yet he had the most beautiful smile. Just by seeing him from afar like this really make me happy. Maybe I heard a bit too much, but his appearance is lighting my day. Too bad that my chance to see him is just once in a week and becoming worse because I never had a chance to talk to him. Maybe I HAVE that chance, but I'm not brave enough to approach him.

I just hope that someday, I can get closer to him.

 

 

I arrive home at 5pm, and the fifth flower has come. The words ”Hi, Angel" is written on the paper, and that thought suddenly appear in my mind.

 

I think, maybe I should do something for this .

 

 

Wednesday, 11th November

I put my face and both of my palm on the window, hope that somebody standing in front of my house when the fact is nobody is there. I’m waiting for someone, or maybe more than one person, and it’s no other than the mysterious person who keep giving me flower. I already promise myself to caught that person today. Now or never. I will stay behind the window, peeking out through the window everytime I heard a foot step, and catch that person. Sounds like a perfect plan to me. I even skip my class this afternoon just to do this “plan”. The flower’s sender always came when I wasn’t at home, so I assumed that he/she will come around these hours. Hopefully.

 

 

I don’t know how long I’d been waiting until my is feel hurt. I had been sitting on the floor for too long. It's already 5pm and I see nothing on the doormat. Usually at this hour I was just arrived home and the flower was already there. I even didn’t heard a footstep coming closer. Since my room is in the corner of 2nd floor, almost none of people passing by.

 

A thought come into my mind. Is that person give up and decided to stop send me the flower?

 

- A Song playing -

My phone’s ringtone heard from afar. I get up from my position on the floor and go to my bedroom to pick up the phone. I’m screening the phone first and furrow my eye

Please log in to read the full chapter