Sweet 25

Happy Birthday Chae

Just a short OneShot/idea. I hope you'll like it. Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes. English isn't my first language. 

I will soon update Consumed Love. I have a lot of ideas running through my mind but I still hadn't had enough time to write them down. So please stay tuned. I will update soon.

Love, xXEverXx

 

"Baby! Chae! Baby Rin!!!“, an excited voice screamed while jumping on the bed and shaking that girl who’s still asleep. “Wake up!! You slept long enough!”, that girl shouted and pulled the blanket from Chae’s body. The only thing heard was Chae’s groan. "Please tell me that something really important happened, otherwise I have to kill you.”, Chaerin grumbled still half asleep. “You love me, you won’t kill me Baby.”, the girl answered confident. Chaerin smiled slightly and opened one of her eyes.

That was when she saw the love of her life sitting right next to her. Simply wearing a loosen shirt from her and ripped jeans which perfectly showed her petite legs. My eyes flew to her neck which showed a small hickey from last night. God how much I love to kiss her there or hide my face and smell her scent. I followed the line of her neck to her jaw line and full lips. Right now she’s sweetly smiling at me, biting her lower lip. I felt the urge to kiss those sweet lips which let me feel like coming home. The next part were her beautiful eyes. Every time my eyes meets her sight I feel like drowning inside her eyes.

It’s like she can see all the way through me right into my soul. I grasped her shirt and pulled her face right in front of mine to kiss her lips passionately. While I pulled her she lost her balance and almost fell into the kiss, but she didn’t hesitate to respond the kiss. We only solved it when we both had to catch some breath. I bite her lower lip and on it. “Yeah I really love you Sandara Park.”, I murmured and let go of her lip. Dara blushed a little and smiled shyly. “Happy Birthday Baby Rin.”, she said and pecked my lips once again.

“Hey! We told you to wake her up! What’s taking you so long!!”, a fierce Bom can be heard and only a second later she already entered the room. She was taken aback when she saw us lying on each other. “Yah! Minji-ah! Don’t enter!”, Bom shouted covering her eyes with her hands and slowly walking out of the room. “Sorry guys! Just take your time…we’ll be waiting in the kitchen.”, Bom said before she left the room. Me and Dara were just looking at each other and bursting out laughing. “Did you see her face?”, Dara laughed. I only nodded. “That was priceless.”, I answered giggling.

“We shouldn’t keep them waiting.”, I said when we caught our breath. Dara wiped her tears away and smiled brightly still on top of me. “Yeah….but it’s really comfortable on top of you.”, Dara mentioned. I smiled sweetly and pecked her cheek. “But I need to get dressed.”, I said. She checked my clothes – tank top and short pants which showed my abs and legs. “Nah your clothes are just fine.”, she demanded. I chuckled. “So you really want Bom and Minzy to see your girlfriend in those clothes?”, I asked. Dara frowned and stood up. “Cover yourself! I’ll be waiting in the kitchen.”; she demanded and left before I could even answer. I could only grin and got up from the bed to find some clothes which would please Dara. I thought about three days ago when I got back from Los Angeles to spent four days in Korea. As soon as I landed I wrote Dara and drove directly to her house. We used the time to catch up with the weeks we didn’t see each other, ‘cause we were both busy with our schedule.

I smiled while thinking about the past three days. It really made up the time we couldn’t see each other. But I only have a few hours left till my flight back to L.A. Therefore I will enjoy it to the fullest. After I got myself dressed I left my room and made my way to the kitchen. “Happy Birthday Chaerin!”; the three members screamed at the same time, holding a big cake formed like a Chanel bag with the words Happy Clday on it. While Bom gave me the cake, Dara made a picture and immediately uploaded it on instagram with the words: Happy Birthday CL!!! We love you!!! From your real GZBs #CLis25andFab. “Oh my gawd! This is awesome!”, I shouted and carefully put the cake down on the table to hug them all. “Thank you so much!”, I said. “2016 is going to be your year. The US is going to love you and your album. And after your success 2NE1 will be back. Stronger than ever!”, Bom said joyfully. Dara and Minzy cheered with Bom. I grinned. “That’s the plan. I will do everything to make it happen. I promise.”, I answered. The three smirked and hugged me all together. 

 

"Okay so....I hadn't had anything for breakfast....can we cut the cake?", Bom shyly asked when we solved the hug. "It's more like you forgot that you ate Bommie. I saw you eating some bread only ten minutes ago.", Minzy chuckled and quickly hide behind me. "Yah! Coward! Being rude to your unnie and now you're hiding behind our leader!", Bom complained. I saw how Minzy protruded her tongue at her, which got Bom stamping her feet and trying to catch her when Minji ran away. Dara followed them with her eyes and started laughing. "Typical Bomzy.", I said also laughing while back hugging Dara. "They love each other as much as they sometimes hate each other.", Dara chuckled and pecked my cheek. Fortunately Bom quickly lost her interest to catch Minzy so she just stopped and sat down on the couch. "Done fooling around?", I asked them both. "Minzy started it!", Bom complained. "Nuh uh! That's a lie!", Minzy butted in.

Dara only chuckled on my chest. I sighed. "I don't care who started. It's my birthday and I want to cut the cake before I have to catch my flight.", I said. When I mentioned the flight Minzy and Bom got serious. Dara solved the hug and interlaced our fingers. "Exactly it's your day. So let's have some cake!", Dara cheered. I smiled and took the knife, cutting four pieces of the cake and laid each one on one plate. We sat around the dining table, Dara on my lap while I was feeding her. Bom stole the last bites of Minzys piece when she was busy checking the messages on her phone. "So when do you have to leave?", Bom asked when she finished eating the cake. I stopped feeding Dara for a second and took a look on the clock. 8am. "At 10 a.m.", I said. "Can't you stay one more day?", Minzy asked. Dara looked at me. I shook my head. "Unfortunately not. I have to attend a vogue shooting right after my flight arrives.", I answered. "I see.", Minzy answered gloomy. "I will drive you. We need one hour to get there so we should get ready.", Dara said and stood up. "You're right. Thank you guys for this amazing surprise. I wish you could all accompany me.", I said. Bom and Minzy smiled at me. "We'll soon be reunited.", Bom said hugging me. A second later Minzy and Dara joined the hug. "2NE1!", I said. "Nolza!!!", the three of them screamed in unison. I walked with Dara into my room to get my phone and purse. "Alright I'm ready.", I said and turned around. As soon as I faced Dara I felt sweet warm lips on mine. I immediately responded the kiss and her tongue which asked for entrance. When my legs met my bed I solved the kiss. "Bomzy is still in the living room Baby.", I whispered, my mouth only an inch away from her's. She pecked my lips once more. "I know. But I didn't give you my birthday present.", Dara said and took something out of her bag. She opened it in front of me. "Happy Birthday Baby Rin.", she smiled happily, showing me a necklace with an medallion including the picture of our first day as a couple. My mouth formed a big grin. "I told you that you don't have to pay me anything.", I said emotional.

Dara applied the necklace on me. "And I told you that I won't listen to you.", she answered and I quickly kissed her. "I love you.", I said. Dara smiled. "I love you too, Chae.", she answered. We kissed once again before we left my room and dismissed Bom and Minzy before we left to Incheon airport. When we arrived we entered through the back entrance. "Call me as soon as you arrived alright?", Dara demanded. We were standing in front of the security check, holding hands and we both didn't want to let go. "Promised. Take care. And don't forget to eat enough.", I answered. Dara nodded. "I promise. And Chae....", she said. I smiled sweetly at her. "Yes?", I asked. She caressed my left cheek with her right hand. "I love you more than anything. Get back as fast as you can.", Dara said. I kissed her passionately and with more emotions than words could ever express. "I will always find my way right back to you. You own my heart Dal'.", I said and pecked her forehead. We hugged really tight. "I'm already missing you.", Dara said. I chuckled. "But I'm right here in your embrace.", I answered. "Yeah but you have to leave.", she uttered. "Yes for now. But I will soon be back.", I answered. We solved the hug and kissed each other one last time before I had to leave for the security check. "I will call you soon.", I shouted before I had to turn my back on her and leave for the my flight. I didn't saw her tears when she couldn't see me anymore. Exactly like she couldn't see mine. "I love you, Sandara Park.", I whispered.