Wait...

When love leaves

Mark's POV.

It's been a while since that night and yeah we talk more, but still not enough. 

I miss him more than ever, I really do. But when I need him he's never there.

Always with the other members joking around, but never me. And with all the practicing we've been doing for our new album is stressing me out. I'm always told to try harder when I try my hardest.

I couldn't take it anymore, I broke out crying. I started to sob not caring if anyone heard me. 

I can't take it anymore. I thought to myself. 

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Tears were streaming down my face.  I opened my drawer and started to hesitate, but I still took out my razor. 

I stared at it Should I really do this......

I pulled down my sleeve hesitating. I put the blade to my skin ready to do it.

"MARK" someone yelled before I could do any thing. 

"WHAT" I yelled back and then someone barged into the bathroom. 

"I..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING"

I looked up and saw Jackson standing in front of me. 

The tears started to fall.

"Oh my god what's wrong"

"I-I" I started to cry even more. 

He pulled the razor out of my hand and put it back in the drawer. 

I tried to stop crying, "I-i can't do th-this anym-more"

"Is it about that guy?" he asked, he kinda sounded hurt. I nodded my head.

"what's his name" I shook my head no and wiped the tears from my eyes.

I can't tell him, it'll just make everything awkward and then one of us will leave the group and it'll just end badly.

"C'mon tell me" I can't do this.

"No, I can't tell you" 

I kept trying to say no, but he kept pestering me. Tears started to fall, I couldn't take it anymore.

I finally broke "Fine, I like you okay"

I looked at him and he was shocked. I got up and went to leave the bathroom with him still in there. 

When I walked by him he grabbed my arm. "ugh, let go"

He kept staring straight ahead. After a minute or so of me trying to break free of his grasp he got up and turned around. 

"I like you too" 

WHAT??????

I stood there with my mouth wide open and tried to get a word out. 

"No, I love you" he then looked me in the eye. I couldn't say anything, I tried but I just couldn't. 

He leaned forward and before I could say anything. 

I started to press back and this kept going for a few minutes until I pulled back.

"We can't do this"

"Wait why?"

"Everyone will find out and what if our group breaks up because of that" 

"Well then I just guess we'll have to keep this a secret for now, maybe we'll tell them later on."

When I heard this I grabbed his shirt and pushed my lips against his. He tried to pull back a little but I only pushed harder. 

After a few minutes of continuously making out we heard a knock on the door. I pushed him off of me and straightened out my clothes. I opened the door and saw Youngjae standing there. "Jinyoung just wanted me to tell you guys that dinner is ready"

"Okie dokie"

He left and Jackson and I went to follow him. 

Jackson pulled me back and quickly pecked my lips. "So will you be my boyfriend"

I nodded my head in response. 

"Lets go" 

We went in and there were only two seats left so I couldn't sit next to Jackson. 

I ended up sitting between Youngjae and Jaebum while Jackson sat next to Bambam and Jinyoung.

We were all talking among each other and I made the wrong choice of glancing over at Jackson. 

He was sitting there with his arm around Bambam and they seemed to be laughing at something.

I felt a pain of jealousy in my chest and started to glare at them. 

Youngjae shook me out of my thoughts and I looked over at him. He patted me on the back and I smiled at him.

I looked over at Jackson and he was glaring at me. 

Why is he mad at me?

He then pointed his finger at Youngjae and I and then crossed his arms. I then widened my eyes as if to say Really and then pointed my finger at him and Bambam. 

We both stared at each other for a minute and everyone was staring at us. You could feel the tension between us.

Then we both burst out laughing. "I'm sorry" we both said between breaths and kept laughing. 

Everyone looked confused. We tried to stop laughing.

"Sorry" we both said, this time implying it to the other five people at the table. 

Then we all went back to eating and Jackson and I stared at each other and giggled every once in a while.

Finally dinner was done and we all left to our rooms and said goodnight to everyone. I quickly got dressed and then jumped into bed.

The bed shifted and I looked over to see Jackson next to me. 

"Sorry about earlier"

"Don't worry about it, it's fine"

We sat there in silence. He put his arm around me and I layed my head on his chest. 

"I love you too"

I raised my head up to look at him and he looked surprised. 

"Since when"

"Ummm, last summer"

"oh, you've been waiting to say that since summer?"

I reached up and quickly pecked his lips. 

"Yes. Goodnight"

"Night"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I know this went fast and that it was kinda sad, I just needed my markson and seriously couldn't think of anything to write.

Please comment!

 I need more people to talk to about kpop, I have like 3 friends that like kpop. So message me and I swear I'll respond.

PRESSURE ME TO UPDATE, I won't update as fast if you don't tell me to.

Please upvote,subscribe and comment (I know I already said that)

BYee!!!!!!