Pissed?

Valid Love

"I like you"

 

Those words keep on echoing in Mino's mind.. Then..

 

"What the hell??!! You're gay?? !" Mino can't believe that hyung in front of him and just stomp down the stairs leaving Jinwoo alone, speechless. 

 

Jinwoo gasped at Mino's doing and can't even fathom the words spilled out of Mino's mouth. The next thing he knows is the temperature of his face raise and there's a pool inside his eyes. Oh, he's in the verge of crying.

Jinwoo left the rooftop and went behind the school building.

 

 

"Why did I confess to him? tsk.. I know this is gonna happen but... tsk.. the way he.. he said it hurts me so much.. tsk. tsk.." Jinwoo can't help but cry real bad. Tears stream down his face every second.

 

*thump thump thump* Jinwoo heard someone's footstep and quickly wipe his tears away.

 

"Jinu-ya! Wae irae?" Minzy half screamed seeing Jinwoo's puffy eyes and red nose.

 

"Uh? Aniya. Nothing. Just.. My mom called me.. Ray is sick" Jinwoo mutters lies.

 

"Uh.. Geurae? Don't be sad. He'll be okay." Minzy comforting Jinwoo because she knows how much Jinwoo loves his pet cat, Ray.

 

 

Jinwoo lied. Why? Because he knew that Minzy's feelings for Mino is real. She really likes Mino.She's not like other fangirls. He knew it from her eyes everyday when Mino walked across them Minzy will follow him with her eyes. It was a look that everyone would give to their lovers.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

It's lunch time. Jinwoo starts to sit far away from Mino.He tries really hard to avoid Mino, to avoid thinking about what happened and to avoid the wounds in his heart hurt again.

 

"Jinu-ya.. Guess what?" Minzy giggled

 

"Hm?"

 

"Mino said he wants to meet me after lunch! Kyaa~~!" Minzy shakes Jinwoo body and smiled really wide to let Jinwoo knows that she's really happy right now.

 

"Oh.Geurae? Okay." Jinwoo couldn't react. He just freezes and mumbles some words for a response. He's not sure of what he heard but he feels hurt.

 

"Ya! Why with you lately?? Isanghae.."

 

"Nothing really. I'm just glad to hear that. For real." Jinwoo fake a smile.

 

"Okay. Whatever."

 

Jinwoo stops eating as his mind starts to wander around because of Mino, Minzy, his confession. Literally everything.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jinwoo sits at his desk. Waiting for the lunch break to finish so that he can focus on studying than other unnecessary things. His eyes wander around and finally stops at a pair of birds on a tree outside the window. 'You guys must be happy. To have a partner' Jinwoo smiled staring at the two birds when suddenly..

 

"Noona!" 

 

 

Jinwoo startled. 'That voice.' He knew that voice. He can't help but turn his body towards the backdoor where he find his prediction is totally right.

 

"Oh! Mino-ya! Why do you wanna meet me?" Minzy smiled broadly as she walks to the backdoor, glad seeing her crush.

 

 

Jinwoo follow Minzy with his eyes till he sees Mino. He stares at the latter with mixed feelings knowing that Mino came to his class not for him. But, Jinwoo suddenly faced away towards the window again because he realized that Mino actually looked his way. Jinwoo tries to control his pooling eyes and bit his lips. Everything seems so unfair to him. Jinwoo's body trembles badly and he still tries to control it.

 

 

'The weather is good' Jinwoo tries to comfort himself. Silently plaster a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Feeling like dying sorry for the grammar mistakes eng is not my first lang. And sorry for the crappy chap 😪😪 ㅠㅠ

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT