1. An Unexpected Confession

Valid Love

"So cool! I wonder how he becomes really famous" Jinwoo sighs. Kim Jinwoo,18, deer eyed and a flower boy has always admired his dearest junior that doesn't even know his existence, Song Minho. He doesn't remember when he started to take a liking into Mino but he never regretted it. Almost every day (let say everyday) he will always find a spot where he can watch Mino. Creepy isn't it? He thinks its normal when you like somebody.

 

 

"He's so attractive like magnet. Girls are always around him." Jinwoo mumbled to himself while glancing at Mino's table which now surrounded by girls. While Mino, on the other side keep smiling and nodding when the girls ask him things not really comfortable with the situation. Mino started to look elsewhere and met Jinwoo eyes. Jinwoo startled and quickly turns his gaze to his food."Oh ! He noticed me? Omg" Jinwoo flustered more knowing that his crush just met eyes with him.

 

 

"Jinu ya, I think Mino just look this way." Exclaimed minzy.

 

Eh. "WHAT?!" Jinwoo yelled startling Minzy. "Hey slow down. Hahaha. I think he can tell that I like him." Minzy giggled earning shocked expression by Jinwoo. Jinwoo swiftly turns his face away from Minzy and started to have thoughts. 'Ahh.. It's Song Mino no girls would dislike him.' Jinwoo finishes his lunch quickly and started to walk to his class. 

 

 

There are still few minutes left and Jinwoo can't help but thinking about what just happened. "Aaaghh! Just why do I like boys?! Why?? I bet Mino will be disgusted with me." Jinwoo feels like the world is being unfair for someone not straight like him. 

 

 

...

 

 

 

The next week, after lunch Jinwoo rushes back to his class at started to mess up his hair 'Aaaagh! This is bad. I've been caught many times by Mino when I was staring at him!' Jinwoo blushes thinking about it. "This is bad. Maybe I should meet him and talk about this. I just don't want him thinking wrongly about me." He mumbles as he get up from his seat. 

 

 


'Wait. Is this okay? Okay. I'll confess to him and if he don't like it I swear i'm not going to stare at him anymore.' 'Jinu fighting!' Jinwoo's mind is filled with thoughts as he walks up to Mino's class.

 

"Er.. Excuse me. Can I see Song Mino?"

 

"Oh. Yeah! Sure. Mino-ya! This hyung wants to see you."

 

Mino walk towards the door and tilted his head. 'Isn't this 'that' hyung?'

 

"Oh Nae hyung. Waeyo?" 

 

"Er.. C- Can we talk at other place?" Jinwoo stuttered knowing that Mino is right in front of him and looking straight into his deer eyes.

 

 

They walked up the stairs to the rooftop not even uttering a single word to each other. The atmosphere feels dark you can't even imagine.

 

 

As they reached the rooftop with Mino facing Jinwoo. Jinwoo stared at his feet and started to inhale the surrounding air deeply before...

 

"Okay! I know you have caught me before eyes for like thousands times. I have always looked at you during lunch for like EVERYDAY. I know you might think I'm weird or something and that it makes you feel uneasy. I just wanna tell you that I like you. That's it. I'm sorry" Jinwoo let out his wordsin one breath.

 

"..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

I hope ths first chap is good orz... ;__;

😪😪😪