Problem

My Everything: series.

Hello fellas!!

I bet you weren´t expecting me this early for an update,believe me...ME NEITHER!!

As always, I hope you really enjoy this story (although shorter than the previous ones I wrote) because it has lots of love and cute moment *--*u. 

RATING: K(9+) some content may not be suitable for young children.

Length: 1415 words.


Problem

 

YoungJae had had enough. He had spent more than an hour and a half sitting in front of his boyfriend listening to him on the phone with a business partner. Although YoungJae was someone peaceful and patient, and indeed loved his fiancé, this 'no conversation' had passed all the limits of his sanity. While he understood the urgency of the call for the first 10 minutes, he felt that this had already moved away from a typical business call, becoming rather a conversation of friends who rarely meet.

With a single snap of his fingers, the young aspiring musician immediately caught the attention of the waiter who attended them. "Anything I can help you, sir?" he smiled. "No thanks, I just need the bill." In a few moments, the man disappears between the tables, walking towards the cashier who would record the dinner. "Yes ... aha ... very well do not worry ... aha, aha ... see you tomorrow." The boy in front of YoungJae sighs as he put his cell phone back into his pocket. "What did I miss?" JB took a long sip of his expensive liquor. Then she stretched his hands on the table to reach for his boyfriend's hands. "Well ..." began YoungJae, removing his hands from the table "this time I must admit that you were able to finish the call before the waiter came back with the bill," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on baby, I ..." Before he could finish his prayer, the waiter comes back with the bill. "Just in time, Mark," said the younger man, taking out his wallet, leaving a little more money. "Keep the change" and with this YoungJae took the bag that had left under the table when they arrived at the club, to leave as soon as possible.

JaeBum somewhat altered, quickly rises from his place to reach his boy. At that moment, he thanked that the place was full because he could reach him and take him by the arm to stop his quick steps. "Hey, don’t you remember we have planned this date for months and..." "Yes, we had planned it for months, and I really thought this time it would be different. I came to think that you could separate your work life from your love life!" YoungJae was very upset at the time, and he did not care if people in the room gave them curious looks. "Honey, please calm down, I can ..." "you know, I don´t believe ..."

"Good evening, folks!" In the back of the room, a man standing in the middle of a stage caught the public’s attention. Including JaeBum and YoungJae. "Be very welcome to our karaoke night!" The audience applauds enthusiastically. "As you well know, we will choose someone from the audience and the participant with the best voice will earn 10 percent of tonight’s gains... are you ready!"

From the ceiling, a spotlight began to turn and turn to reflect the first victim. JaeBum smiled a little at the light on his boyfriend. Even though YoungJae was still very mad by the fight they had seconds before, he decided that it was the right time to say a few things to the boy standing by his side. "Come on boy, you've been chosen by the light," the host pointed out the light falling on YoungJae. He looked briefly at JB before advancing onto the stage. Once up on the stage Jackson, the announcer, delivered a microphone to the young man asking for his name so the audience got to know him.

"Hello, my name is YoungJae, and tonight I'll dedicating this song to my boyfriend standing over there." JB smiled awkwardly while people turned around to look at him. The younger boy continued, "I hope you understand once and for all that I am not playing games with you…hit it!"

 

[A/N: You should probably listen to 'Problem' while reading this part. It provides an atmosphere to the scene.]

 

YoungJae was an innate artist. He knew he was born to hit the stage, and knew he had the talent to do it. Once the catchy tune began, the audience started to move along with the song. It seems that the younger boy had chosen a great song after all.


Uh huh!
It's Iggy Iggs!
I got one more problem with you girl
One less, one less!
Aye
Problem

JaeBum just stared at his lover as he sang his song. To say that he was a little annoyed by the choice of song, he understood that YoungJae was hurt by how he had treated him lately. Maybe, just maybe, he had screwed up.


Hey baby even though I hate ya!
I wanna love ya
I want you! (you you)
And even though I can't forgive you
I really want ta
I want you! (you you)

Tell me, tell me baby
Why can't you leave me?
Cause even though I shouldn't want it
I gotta have it
I want you! (you you)

Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got

 

YoungJae proved he was no newbie when it came to singing on stage. Moreover, it was quite clear that he was not afraid of ridicule. With much enthusiasm, he delivered a show to the public that was very well appreciated by those who watched him. However, while singing the verses of his song, he directed intense glances at his boyfriend who studied him from the back of the room.


One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

 

JB, though slightly hurt by his boyfriend, could not help but look and appreciate the energy he delivered on stage. He remembered the night they met and how much he was struck by his change when he stepped down from the stage. That young man, who danced and sang joyfully on top of it, became shy and somewhat distant when the spotlight that gave life to him went out. From then on, JB never left him alone. The younger boy had become his greatest find. His own gold mine.


I know you're never gonna wake up
I gotta give up
But it's you! (you you)
I know I shouldn't ever call back
Or let you come back
But it's you! (you you)
Every time you touch me
And say you love me
I get a little bit breathless
I shouldn't want it
But it's you! (you you)

Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got

 

YoungJae enjoyed the attention he received. Although he was not a crazy child, nor tried to be one, he felt that the stage was the place where he could be who he wanted to be. The place where he will always express his annoyances and thoughts. This had become a shrine of relief, and he hoped that the impotence and anger that he felt could be transmitted through his movements and the passion he sang each line.


One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

 

JaeBum, who still watched his boyfriend's show on stage, burned in jealousy when the presenter took the rap of the song. Almost instinctively, the eldest made his way among the people around the stage. He was the only one who could caress the waist of his fiancé.

Jackson caught YoungJae in his embrace rocking him while he his lines.

In no time, JB came to stand next to the couple who danced and sang the lyrics of karaoke. With a few blows on the right shoulder of the rapper, and a face of very few friends, JaeBum managed to keep him away from his boyfriend. YoungJae gave him a naughty look. Yes, YoungJae was no longer angry with him, but rather seemed to enjoy seeing his partner very jealous.


It's Iggy Iggs!
Uh!
What you got?
Smart money bettin'
I'll be better off without you
In no time
I'll be forgettin' all about you
You saying that you know
But I really really doubt you
Understand my life is easy
When I ain't around you
Iggy Iggy
Too biggie to be here stressin'
I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you
More than I love your presence
And the best thing now
Is probably for you to exit
I let you go
Let you back
I finally learned my lesson!
No half-stepping
Either you want it or you just keep playin'
I'm listening to you knowin'
I can't believe what you're sayin'
There's a million you's baby boo
So don't be dumb
I got 99 problems
But you won't be one
Like what!

 

YoungJae might be angry and very upset with JB, but he knew his boyfriend could ruin a date they had planned for months, be a bit clumsy at times, and sometimes act insane pretty much all day, and yet, with all his faults, the young man knew that the love they shared was mutual.  YoungJae knew JB would always take care of him, because in the bottom of his heart knew JaeBum loved him as much as he did.


One less, one less problem
One less, one less problem

Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got (I've got)

 

He got closer to his upset boyfriend to hold his hand and intertwined their finger. They shared a small smile and finished the song together.

One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!


I got one less, one less problem

 

When they finished their song, they came down from the stage accompanied by the applause of the public that supported them. Both boys hugged each other when they reached a small backstage. "YoungJae, I love you ..." JB took some distance from the boy between his arms to caress his cheeks "Please forgive me. I'm sorry if I acted like a fool on our last dates" The young man smiled, and cut the distance between their lips instead. After sharing a moment of gentle caresses, they decide that it was time to return home. "You know, I'm hungry," said the older man. YoungJae turns his eyes "if you had not been talking for an hour maybe we would have asked for something to eat, and now you wouldn´t be hungry" JaeBum just laughed and took advantage of his boyfriend staring at him with pouting lips to kiss him “I’m hungry for you” The young musician blushed at his words. After a few seconds, he took a hand from JB with a wide smile "I think I'm hungry too ..." and with that, both took their bags and left the place to go home, where they shared desire, caresses and small melodies of love.


So that's it for now.

I really, really hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writng this short story.

Love y'all so much!!!...thanks for the love, and nce comments!! <3

BTW....I was thinking that for the next song I would like you to participate. I still don´t know which song I'll be using BUT the scenario, theme, or story this time will be your choice. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT!?

We will read us soon!!...promise!! <3