Yeah.

I Just Want to Stay One
Please log in to read the full chapter

*credit to this situation giving me inspiration

 

 

 

 

The members all sat in the living room, watching old videos in honor of their anniversary of being together for all these years so far.  Sehun was in his room however, not being able to handle the sight of all 12 of them together and happy like they were.

 

From time to time you could hear him laugh, meaning Luhan was comforting him with his love and jokes over the phone.  Although Sehun was angry the latter had left at first, he knew no one could put up with him as well as Luhan could.

 

Chanyeol was sitting in the floor with Baekhyun in his lap, Chen was sitting on the edge of the seat with Suho’s hand secretively playing with the skin revealed between his shirt and waistband of his shorts.  Xiumin was a little distracted, sitting on the corner of the sofa and every now and then glancing towards Sehun’s room.  Lay was long gone, his head laid on Xiumin’s lap and mouth wide open, snoring silently.

 

Then in the middle of the couch, Kyungsoo sat, laid back while his hands played with the light brown locks laying between his legs.  Kai laid with his eyes closed, not asleep but enjoying the feeling of nails against his scalp.

 

Chen and Baekhyun served as commentary throughout the night, causing the group to laugh or pointing out things that weren't noticeable unless you truly searched for it.

 

The group was having fun playing around and joking, not minding too much of anything that the two idiots had to say.  If they did acknowledge the jokes of Chanyeol’s elephant ears, the younger would just blush and mumble into Baekhyun’s shoulder something along the lines of pleading him not to tease.

 

It wasn't until a video came up that didn't do Kai justice that people started to stir in the room.  Jongin and his dark skin really showed in this video and Baekhyun made the unfortunate mistake of pointing it out.  It didn't bother Kyungsoo until Kai sat up with a sigh as Chen and Baekhyun laughed.  With his calming source out of his reach, Kyungsoo’s anger was unfortunately pointed towards the causes of the sigh from the younger moments ago.

 

“He’s so dark!”  They laughed, pausing at the unfortunate moment that showcased the darkness.  Kai sat with a small smile but he didn't say anything.

 

“You look like an African baby.”  Chen held himself up with Suho’s leg as he laughed.  Lay had been awakened at the sound of laughter and was rolling around slightly.

 

Jongin, with a masked smile, pulled out his phone.  He pulled up Hakyeon’s number and texted him, trying to keep his mind off of s.  Even though EXO and VIXX don't interact a lot in public, Kai got the leader’s number for, in truth, Kyungsoo’s sake. (Leo and Soo were really close friends and Leo was almost always on Hakyeon’s phone, and never on his.  Kai obtained both of their numbers, in case Leo wasn't answering Kyungsoo, he had the older’s number for a reference.)

 

‘Yes Jongie-Jong?’  Hakyeon answered back almost immediately.

 

‘They are doing it again…’

 

When Kyungsoo saw who Jongin was talking to, he grew even more angry.

 

“Yah!”  Kyungsoo yelled, shutting the two up.  “Why don't you stop before I choke you to death!”  Kai placed a hand on his thigh, giving him a look.

 

“It’s okay, they're just having fun.”  He told the older.

 

“But it’s not funny anymore!  Your dark skin is nothing to laugh about!  If we can laugh about that, then let’s laugh about Baekhyun’s dark circles.”  Baekhyun was hugged into Chanyeol’s chest.  “Or Jongdae’s Dumbo ears.”  Suho's hand moved to sooth the skin under Chen’s shirt.  “See? No one’s laughing.”

 

“That's because it's hurtful!”  Baekhyun raised his voice, causing Chanyeol to rub his thigh to calm him down.

 

“You think it doesn't hurt Jongin?!”  Kyungsoo was standing now, while Kai sat in front of him, occupied with his phone.  “Just because you think it’s funny doesn't mean everyone else does!  If you even cared, you would have noticed he get

Please log in to read the full chapter