The Reunion

Twenty Year Reunion

Walking along the sidewalk in my city called Soeul,South Korea I wonder to my friend. He may not remeber me but I remember him vividly. We were best friends thoughout childhood.We even remained friends into our teenage years but when we graduated we parted ways doing our own separate things.That was twenty years ago and we are both successful.Roselyn Star a famous journalist and blogger and my friend a famous music star. I do listen to his music but it does not fill the longing void in my heart to see his face again.

Today my day started like any other. I plugged my earphones into my cellphone and search for the song 'Daydream' on my playlist and let it play. While walking to work with the song playing on my phone, I imagined being in my own music video.The song triggers memories of a simpler time with him where we would laugh out loud, have sleepovers, help me with  my problems and vise-versa. I was so caught up in my memories I bumped into someone and the person was wearing a disguise. His face looked familar, my heart beat loudly in my chest like a timpani drum.He looked very mature with his silky black hair, dazling chocolate brown eyes you can get lost in, cute nose, bright smile and plump pink lips you can kiss all day long. Overall he looked handsome and the little makeup brought out his looks more, I expected as much with his occupation being an internationally famous member of a boy group.

"Have we met before, because you look familar.", he asked me with hope in his eyes.                                                                                                    I replied

"Let's just say you do but might not remember." with that I ran away from the scene to my work.                                                                                My boss gave me an interview and he said he was someone famous. Having all my equipment ready I headed to the set and their he was sitting in a chair doing his hair and make up.My long lost best friend and crush standing before me, the same guy I bumped into today.We introduced ourselves and by the glint in his eye he remembers somehow.After work I was returning home when a hand grabbed my wrist,turned me around to face him. The rain began to pour not even the water droplets bothered the both of us.

"Roselyn, I have finally found you", crying tears of joy, his tears merging  with the rain falling from the sky.

"Hi,Siwon. Long time no see", I replied to him.

We were meeting for the first time in twenty years.The time space didn't matter, because what mattered was that we finally found each other again.