Dark Magic

Exo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhat based on the Stardust series by Linda Chapman but not really.

"No!! Father stop it!!!" Kris yelled, his heart flying up to his mouth at the sight before him.

Yixing was standing against a stone wall, his arms chained behind his back.

The dark sorcerer cackled and released even more power, causing Yixing to jerk back into the wall.

His body radiated light as the sorcerer forced more magic into him.

Kris flung out his hands, murmuring a spell to try and counter his father's attack.

Yixing's eyes were glowing silver but they were blank and emotionless. Kris could see the strain in his taut muscles as his body tried to contain the magic.

"Father please!! He's mortal!! His body cannot contain that amount of power!! You will destroy him!!"

Kris cried out in desperation when his spell failed to make even a dent in the protective shield that surrounded Yixing.

He flung a ball of fire at his father trying to at least distract him.

The sorcerer turned to deflect the ball and Kris moved closer to Yixing.

"Fool!! Your power is no match for mine!"

Kris gasped and struggled as dark magic coiled around him, holding him fast.

He watched in horror as his father continued to force magic into Yixing.

Yixing was in a horrible condition. His face was unusually pale and he was leaning heavily against the wall. His breathing was heavy and as Kris watched, his knees buckled, threatening to give out.

Kris struggled, thrashing out trying to free himself from the bonds that held him immobile.

"Snap out of it!! Xing listen to me and snap out of it!!"

As if he had heard him, Yixing's head turned in his direction, brown starting to seep back into his eyes.

Hope welled inside Kris and he poured his power out.

"Snap out of it. It's me. It's Kris!!"

The sorcerer snarled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter