1 | Final

A Love That Is Too Painful

Regular letters = You                   Italics = Jung Kook

If it’s raining like this again I think of the time we broke up.  You left me and I was grabbing on to you.  There wasn’t any excuse, you just left coldly.  Where are you now, this rain knows.  The rain coming down like crazy, wetting my heart if I could erase this pain with this rain I would.  Tears dropping on rainy days, memories flowing rainy days.  Please pour down all night tonight so it’ll erase your footage from my mind.

Standing on this street that I always used to walk with you, I blankly pace back and forth and look at the sky, then the traffic light changed and I saw you.  I couldn’t take another step and just turned around.  As I turned around, on top of my footsteps tear marks were engraved one by one.  I’m the one who broke up with you, I’m the one who said it’s over, but it hurts so much when I passed you by.  

I want to wipe off the thick words of break up off my lips.  But when I think about the lipstick stain on your shirt I don’t think I can ever forgive you.  The red-hot lie when you said you would only love me, you’ll probably whisper it to someone else, somewhere else.  I was crazy to love you.  Who are you to hurt me like this?  How could you make me love you with the thought of knowing you’ll leave me in the end?

I’m still cold, not even hesitating after this break up.  Spitting out poisonous words, without a single expression towards you.  A love that is too painful was not love from the start.  When I see the starlight,

the unfinished days, the painful love that flow down with my tears, will I be able to erase them?

Memories like the falling rain, scatter about on this street.

    The blue bruise engraved in my heart, I wanna erase your name and your number.  Our love is gone and over.  I was crazy in love with you.  Who are you to hurt me like this?   My head understands but not my heart.  My friends tell me I did all I could, to just stop it now, but without anyone knowing, I draw your face in my heart.  I’m always missing you.  I feel like fool.

Lies I say as I hold it in alone, as I swallow it in alone.  It hurts this much after I left you, so I hope you aren’t hurting like I am.  I remember when we said our last goodbyes, was it my greed to hope you would hold onto me?  I even remember the scent of the flower petals that blew in the wind after we kissed.  As I look back at our love, as I turn back our love I’m only filled with regrets and it hurts like this.  

    Tears fall from your eyes, are you pretending to be in pain?  Your face is so brazen, will you take it away?  Will you get out of my life?  I don’t ever wanna see you again, I won’t cry like a fool.  You left deep scar in my heart, don’t know when it’ll heal.

    After letting you, I came back and sat in front of my shot glass,  hanging my head down low, all I could hear was your voice.  After letting you go, I became a lonely person.  When will this never ending pain stop?