We Meet Again

We Were In love Or Are We Still?

Sungmin was waiting outside the party with the rest of Super Junior for the girls.He glanced at his watch & sighed*What's taking so long?"

"Relax hyung they'll be here soon"Kyuhyun replied.

Donghae was lost in thought thinking about what happened earlier.It couldn't have been his imagination.It was her the girl he's been longing to see for the longest time.

"What are you thinking about Donghae?...You should be over her by now I mean besides she did leave you a few years ago.And now you're happily dating Jessica.It's time to forget about her."

The fishy member of Super Junior cleared his throat and looked at s"Guys I'm gonna go inside and get some food."Before the other members could speak he entered the party.

"What's wrong with him?"Kangin questioned tilting his head to the side.

"No idea"Heechul shrugged.

Just then all 9 SNSD members arrived.

"Here we are!"Yuri chirped.

Taeyeon went over to Leeteuk,Yuri went over to Yesung,Hyoyeon went over to Eunhyuk & Tiffany went over to Siwon.

"Hey babe"Leeteuk smiled.

"Hey oppa"Taeyeon smiled back.

"Where's Donghae oppa?"Jessica asked looking around to find that her boyfriend was not there.

"He went inside to get some food"Shindong answered.

"Well we'd better get inside too"Sooyoung insisted.

All 8 girls except Sunny entered the venue.

"Aren't you going in too?"Heechul questioned Sunny looking at her.

"Oh I'm waiting for our guests.They just flew in today and we've brought them to the party with us"Sunny replied.She looked ahead and saw Miyoung walking over with Sora."There they are now."

The rest of Super Junior looked at Sunny's direction and their eyes widened and mouths dropped.

"Uncle Sungminnie!!!"The little girl yelled happily as she ran to her uncle who picked her up and hugged her tightly.

Sungmin chuckled"Hey little munchkin"

"Uncle?"Yesung questioned raising an eyebrow.

Miyoung smiled nervously and waved at the males."H-Hi oppas"

"Y-Yah Miyoung is it really you?"Yesung questioned.

"Yes oppa its me"Jieun nodded nervously.

"Who's this angel?"Ryewook cooed as he glanced at the little girl in Sungmin's arms.

"That's my daughter..."Miyoung answered

"I'm hungry Uncle Sungminnie.Can mommy and I go into the party now?"Sora pouted.

Miyoung chuckled"You go in with Uncle Sungminnie okay?Mommy is gonna catch up with her friends"

Sungmin nodded and Sora bowed to Super Junior before being carried in by Sungmin.

"Okay explain now"Leeteuk raised an eyebrow folding his arms over his chest.

Miyoung sighed & explained her story to the others.

"Miyoung why did you leave Korea?You realize Donghae hasn't been in his daughters life for that long"Kangin asked.

Letting out another sigh Miyoung looked down"I-I just had my reasons Kangin oppa"

"Guys don't be so hard on Miyoung she feels horrible"Sunny said as she put an arm around Miyoung. 

"When are you planning on telling Donghae though?"Leeteuk question.

"Yeah besides you can't hide Sora from him forever"Heechul added.

"I-I'll tell him when the time is right"Jieun replied.

"Okay enough of that.We can catch up later let's go enjoy the party"Eunhyuk smiled and the rest of them entered the party.

Half an hour into the party everyone was already dancing and eating.Miyoung was talking with BoA,Kangta & SHINee.

"So Miyoung ya happy to be back in Korea?"Onew the leader of SHINee questioned as he stuffed his face.

"Oh yeah I'm really happy to be back"Jieun smiled nodding.Miyoung started walking around after catching up with a few more of her friends when she accidentally bumped into someone"O-Oh I'm so sorry"

"That's alright"The male voice said.

Miyoung glanced up and she froze in place to see Donghae she's finally seeing him face to face since earlier"D-Donghae oppa...."

"Miyoung...You're...You're back in Korea?......"Donghae asked shocked.

Miyoung nodded"Y-Yeah so how have you been oppa?...."

"Oh wow she still looks the same as ever.Her eyes are still the same shimmering brown.Her hair still flows over her shoulders.She looks more beautiful from the last time I saw her..Wait Donghae you can't fall in love with her,she hurt you remember.Besides you have Jessica now.Say it with me Jessica Jung is your girlfriend and the only girl for you!"

"I've been good also Miyoung."Donghae awkwardly smiled.

Just then Jessica ran over and kissed his cheek"Hey Donghae oppa!"

Miyoung couldn't believe her eyes.Did she just see Jessica kiss Donghae's cheek?"Y-You two are together now?"

"Y-Yeah we are...."Donghae replied.

"I-I hope you're totally okay with this..I mean us being together?"Jessica questioned glancing at her bestfriend feeling a bit guilty.

Forcing a smile Miyoung nodded"O-Oh of course I am.You two make a great couple together.W-Well I'll leave you two alone now...Have fun at the party"Miyoung said as she quickly walked away looking down.She just felt her whole world crumble her ex Boyfriend and one of her bestfriends are dating.She had no idea what to think of it to be honest.She was hurt yet confused.

Jessica glanced at Miyoung she could tell that she was somewhat hurt inside and Jessica felt a bit guilty.

"Babe let's dance okay?"Donghae suggested earning a nod from Jessica and the couple headed to the dance floor and started dancing.

Sora was looking everywhere for her mother.When she found her she walked over"Mommy?" 

Miyoung snapped out of it and quickly wiped her tears looking at her daughter a faint smile on her face"Hey baby girl having fun?"

Sora nodded happily and showed her a polaroid"I got a picture with BoA unnie and Changmin oppa" 

"That's great sweetie."Miyoung smiled slightly picking up her daughter then let out a soft chuckle when she saw her daughter yawn and rub her eyes"Aigo my little angel is sleepy now"

Suddenly Sungmin appeared and smiled at his sleepy niece"Someone's really tired?"

Miyoung chuckled"Yeah she is.Hey oppa do you mind if I head home early so I can put Sora to sleep?"

"No need I can just watch over her.Besides you still have a lot of catching up to do with the rest of them"Sungmin smiled nodding his head.

Miyoung looked at her older brother"Are you sure oppa?I mean she can be a handful especially when she just woke up"

Sungmin nodded at his baby sister"Of course go ahead and enjoy yourself."With that said Miyoung stood up & watched all the couples dancing she let out a soft sigh when she felt a tap on her shoulder,she turned around & her eyes widened."OMG!"She squealed.

"Thought I saw someone familiar.Long time no see Miyoung"The tall black haired male smiled at her.

 

 

Dun dun dun....Drama has officially started!Who is the tall male who approached Miyoung?! will happen now that Miyoung found out Donghae & Jessica are together?!Will there be more drama unfolding?!Will Tiffany & Siwon's wedding go on with no drama?!Find out next chapter!