You're invited

We Were In love Or Are We Still?

Miyoung woke up to the sound of a scream.being worried that something happened to her daughter she rushed to her room & turned the lights on"Sora!?"

The 6 year old girl looked at her mother with tears streaming down her eyes.Miyoung rushed over to her & englufed her into a hug"Sora what's wrong?"

"I-I h-had a-an-another b-bad d-drea-dream"Sora sobbed.

Sora's mother started rocking her back & forth"Shh its alright Sora I'm here to protect you."

A few moments later Sora finally calmed down she then glanced at her mom & sat on her lap"Mommy could you tell me the story of how you & daddy met?How was he like?"

Miyoung really didn't like it when Sora's subject was about Donghae her father who she left in Korea 4 years ago.She really didn't like talking about him to her."I don't know Sora I told you the story so many times"

Sora gave her mom a puppy face"Please please please!"

Miyoung sighed she really hated it when Sora would use a puppy face to get her way"Oh alright...."She started telling her about how she met Donghae & what he was like.Soon memories of Donghae & her started going through Miyoung's head.She stopped herself mid sentence letting a tear fall thinking about him.

Sora looked at her mother concerned"Mommy what's wrong?

Miyoung quickly wiped her tears away giving her daughter a forced smile"I am Baby girl don't worry."She didn't want her daughter to see her cry cause she knew she hated it."Ok little munchkin let's go to sleep then tomorrow we can go to the playground"

"Aww mommy I'm not tired anymore can you tell me more about daddy?"Sora pouted.

Miyoung giggled kissing her daughters forehead"Maybe some other time mommy is really tired & her daughter needs to sleep too"

Sora sighed"Fine"She then layed back on her bed while Miyoung gently tucked her in.

"Goodnight Sora"Miyoung smiled kissing her forehead.

Sora smiled"Goodnight"

Miyoung then turned the lights off & headed out the room leaving it slightly open.After she went to get a glass of water passing by Sora's room she heard her praying & decided to listen in on her prayer.

"Dear god I thank you for giving me a wonderful mommy & I pray that my daddy is doing really well.I hope one day I get to meet him & finally mommy & I can be a happy family.I can tell mommy is very lonely & she needs daddy beside her.So I pray that one day appa can be happy again.Amen"She does the cross then heads to bed.

Miyoung leaned against the door sighing she then headed to her room & took out an old photoalbum of her life in Korea flipping through it she stopped at a picture of her & Donghae on their one year anniversary.Tears escaped her eyes as memories fled through her mind.To tell you the truth she somewhat misses him.

The next day

Miyoung was baking food for her 6 year old daughter who was busy drawing pictures.Suddenly the phone rang & Miyoung grabbed it answering"Hello?"

"Hola Miyoungieeee!"A female voice chirped.

Miyoung's smiled big"Omo Fany!?How are things in Korea?!"

"Great listen we-"Tiffany gets cut off by Eunhyuk who screams into the phone.

"YO Miyoungie!!!"Eunhyuk yelled happily

"Hey Eunhyuk oppa!"Miyoung giggled.

"Give me the phone!"Tiffany said taking the phone away from Eunhyuk"As I was saying I'm engaged to Siwon oppa now"

Miyoung squealed into the phone"OMO SINCE WHEN!?"She then glanced at her daughter who was giving her a look she then covered the talking part of the phone"Sorry Baby girl go back to your drawing,Mommy's talking to her friends from korea right now"She then talked to the phone"Wow that's amazing Fany!I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks & I know you're trying to keep your distance away from Donghae oppa...But....I was wondering since you're my bestfriend & we're practically sisters would you be the maid of honor for my wedding?"Tiffany asked hopefully.

Miyoung was shocked yet touched by her question but the sound of that name the name of the guy she hurt 6 years ago & the name of that same angelic figure that she promised to forget about Just made her heart beat faster.Donghae was the reason she was pregnant with Sora.Don't get me wrong she loved Sora with all her heart but she was only 19 when she was pregnant & that's the reason she moved without telling him.The only people she told was her brother,Siwon,Tiffany,Seohyun,Kyuhyun,Eunhyuk,Hyoyeon since she was really close to them.

"Miyoung?Miyoung?Are you there?"The eye smile queen asked concerned on the other side of the line.

Miyoung soon snapped out of it"Y-Yeah....But I don't know Fany....I mean I have no babysitter for Sora"

Tiffany sighed"Miyoung please....& how long are you going to hide?I mean its been 6 years,you need to tell him sooner or later.You don't want Sora growing up without a father right?Plus this is my wedding & I would really like you to be there as my maid of honor & don't worry about Sora she can come with you and be the flower girl at my wedding"

Miyoung sighed knowing she was right but some part of her is telling her not to go so she won't have to see Donghae's hurt face when he spots her"A-Alright.. I'll think about it"

"Aish don't make me fly all the way there with Kyuhyun oppa,Eunhyuk oppa and Sungmin oppa & drag you back here for your own good"Tiffany threatened.

Miyoung nodded"Alright fine....I'll go when's the wedding?"

"3 weeks from now but you need to move back cause we have alot to do within those 2 weeks.I should go now busy schedule bye & I expect you out of your house in 2 days"Tiffany then hung up.

Miyoung was still in the other line she wasn't exactly sure what just happened but she shook it off"What did I get myself into?Sure I'm honored to be Tiffany's maid of honor but...I don't want Sora to hate me when she finds out that Donghae of Super Junior is actually her real father.Aish Miyoung what are you going to do?"She thought to herself.

She then walked back to her daughter giving her a kiss on her forehead"Hey baby girl what are you drawing?"

Sora showed her mom a picture"This is you & I Mommy I'm going to draw daddy too.When will I meet him?"

Miyoung was hesitant for a few seconds.Sora is always asking her about Donghae like what kind of person he was.Was he handsome?& When will I get to meet him?"Soon Sora now listen we're moving out in a few days from the apartment & we're moving to Korea ok?A friend of mommy's is getting married & she wants me to be there & she wants you to be a flower girl"

Sora smiled widely"You mean I get to wear a pretty dress like a princess?!"

Miyoung nodded laughing"Ne we'll buy you a beautiful dress when we get there"

Sora hugged her mom"YAY!Wait that means I won't be able to see my friends at play school anymore"Her sudden smile turned into a frown.

Miyoung kissed her forehead giving her a smile"Don't worry we'll visit in the summer & you can call them anytime you'd like.Plus Mommy spent most of her childhood in Korea so you can see the places mommy has been too"

Back in Korea.....

Donghae was laying on his bed sighing as memories of Miyoung flew through his mind.After 6 years he still misses her & he can't seem to get her off his mind.Just then Heechul walked in"Hae you okay?"

Donghae sat up facing the diva of Super Junior "Y-Yeah Just a bit tired"He lied.

Heechul scanned his face then gave him a look"I know you're lying now tell me what's wrong"

Donghae sighed looking at Heechul"Oh alright....It's just I know I should be forgetting Miyoung but I can't....."

Heechul sighed putting his hand on Suho's shoulder"Its been 6 years...You should be happy now since you're dating Jessica now"

Dongahe nodded"Trust me I am It's just........I can't seem to forget that bad memory of what happened 6 years ago...I feel I'm the reason she left in the first place."

"Don't blame yourself for her leaving.Besides you have Jessica now be happy & move on.I'm pretty sure Miyoung moved on as well"Heechul said.

Donghae sighed again knowing his dongsaeng was right"I guess you're right hyung I know it'll take time but I've got to move on"

Heechul smiled"That's the spirit,FIGHTING!"Heechul yelled punching his fist up in the air.

2 days pass & Miyoung & Sora moved out of the apartment & boarded the plane to Korea,Jieun wasn't sure what she was going to expect when she was there.But she was nervous to see Xiumin & her friends again after 4 years.

After a tiring 14 hours & 15 minutes later the 2 finally arrived at the Incheon International airport.

Miyoung held Sora's hand while grabbing their luggage"Now Sora stay with mommy so you won't get lost okay?"

Sora nodded holding her stuffed teddy bear she was looking around when she spotted 3 male boys & 2 females her eyes widened"Mommy look its Siwon,Sungmin,Eunhyuk & Kyuhyun of Super Junior!& Hyoyeon,Tiffany & Seohyun of SNSD!"

Miyoung followed her daughters gaze & her eyes widened she then kneeled to her daughters level"Sora Sungmin oppa is your uncle & Tiffany is my bestfriend before I moved from Korea 6 years ago"

Sora asked shocked"REALLY?!My Uncle is Lee Sungmin of Super Junior?!"

Sora's mother giggled"Yes baby girl.Sungmin is my older brother & I'm a very close friend of SNSD & Super Junior"She then got up & texted Tiffany while carrying Sora.

Tiffany was looking around for Miyoung & Sora"Aish where are they?"

Kyuhyun shrugged"Their plane should be here by now"

Suddenly Tiffany's phone vibrated & she reads the text message.

 

OI Fany its Miyoungie!!Look to your left I'm standing right there with Sora

-Miyoungie<3

 

Tiffany looked to where Miyoung said & her eyes widened pointing to them"Omo guys there they are!"

Seohyun,Tiffany & Hyoyeon were the first to run over to Miyoung englufing her into a hug almost knocking her over squishing Sora between them.

Miyoung laughs at her 3 bestfriends"Oi girls you're going to squish my daughter!"

the 3 SNSD members pulled away"Sorry"

Tiffany then smiled at the little girl who was getting carried by Miyoung"Annyeong Sora its very nice to finally meet you I'm your Auntie Tiffany"

"& I'm your auntie Hyoyeon"Hyoyeon added smiling waving.

"I'm your Auntie Seohyun"Seohyun introduced herself giving a gummy smile.

Sora shyly waved then dug her head into Miyoung's neck.

"Aww she's so adorable & looks like you"Sooyoung said in awe

Miyoung smiled"I know"

Just then Kyuhyun,Sungmin,Siwon & Eunhyu walked over"Hey where's our hug?"

Miyoung laughed hugging the 4 men then pulled away smiling"I missed you guys so much.Aish its been forever"

Sungmin smiled nodding in agreement"Yeah I missed my baby sis & who is this cute bundle of joy?Is this my niece?"He asked looking at Sora.

Jieun giggled"Aww Sora don't be like that to your Uncle Sungmin say hi to him"

Sora faced Sungmin giving a shy"A-Annyeong haseyo Lee Sora imnida"

Sungmin then looked at his younger sister"She so looks like her uncle"

The younger Lee sibbling rolled her eyes"You wish"

"So where will I be staying?"Miyoung asked.

"You'll be staying with us at our dorm"Kyuhyun replied.

Miyoung looked at her bestfriend wide eyed"Oh no Kyuhyun oppa I can't I don't wanna enforce you guys to let me live with you besides I have alot of money.I'll try finding an apartment somewhere"

Sungmin gave his sister a look"You sure?You're welcome to stay with us.But just for tonight you can stay with SNSD at their dorm"

Miyoung nodded giving her brother a thankful smile"Alright"She then glanced over at SiFany*Congrats on getting engaged though"

"Thanks"SiFany smiled bowing.

"& Hyo what about you?Anyone in your life?"Miyoung asked looking at her other bestfriend.

Hyoyeon smiled showing her the wedding ring"Yep I'm married to Eunhyuk oppa now"

Miyoung looked at HyoHyuk wide eyed"WHAT?!SINCE WHEN?!"

"2 years now"Eunhyuk replied smiling as he took Hyoyeon's hand.

Miyoung was hesitant with the next question but she took a deep breath before asking"So what about Donghae oppa what about him?"

The Super Junior maknae Kyuhyun looked at his friends for help not knowing what to say.

"Uhm........"Tiffany was trying to think of something but thankfully Sungmin changed the subject.

Sungmin took Miyoung's & Sora's bags"Alright enough chitchat let's head to SNSD's Dorm.


Miyoung nodded"Alrighty c'mon Sora"They then exited the airport with her 6 bestfriend's and her older brother behind them

"What are we going to say to Miyoung hyung?"Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin.

Sungmin shrugged unsure of what they're going to do"I don't know.....We'll think of something"Sungmin said back whispering as well.

 

 

Soooooooooooooooooooooo there's the first chapter of my new fanfic what do you guys think?Should I continue?