Leave

Leave
-Grey colour is for flashback


                                  “Jangwoo oppa?” I look at the way where my name is heard. And I saw a girl in a black dress which is accompanied by her wavy long hair. She give me a smile and come towards me. “oppa” she claimed again. That when I recognize her. “Oh Jiyeon..” she smile brightly and sit beside me. She keeps on giggling. “what wrongs?” she stop and smirk. “it is just too sudden that we meet and u change a lot too”  “u too. U become so beautiful that I cant even recognize u..” “really? Then u wont be able to recognize eunjung unnie too” at the mention of her name, my heart sinks. “omm” I look away not dare to look into jiyeon eyes. “why r u here oppa?” jiyeon start the conversation again. “I m settle here.. with my friend” she nodded. “so u officially left the seoul?” I nodded. “I m on a vacation if u r wondering..” she smile. “and with..” my heart race.  “my boyfriend” I sigh very quietly. She write a number and hang me. “my number if u need” she say and stand up. “so I will excuse myself oppa” she walk away. “jiyeon-ah” I call out with all the courage that left. She turns around. “nice to meet u” she nodded and went into a man embrace. I look at the guy and smile as I recognize him as someone jiyeon goes crazy for, L.

                                “Hyung what r u doing?” Haejin asked me. Haejin is a friend of mine and also an actor like me. The only difference is he is STILL an actor. This house is owned by us but mostly by me since haejin only come if he has business or vacation. “I m going for a camp”I tell him, he nodded. I pack my things. “it is weird” I glance at him. “what?” “u r not asking me to come with u” I smirk. “I want to go alone” he sniffles. “then go” then he went silence for a while. “actually I have something to tell u” “tell..” “that is… I work with eunjung-shi just recently” I glare at him quick. “I don’t tell anything about u. She just cameo in my drama and I notice that she got a new…boyfriend” my hand hesitate. I calm for a while. “why r u telling me?” I shoot back.  He got confused. “I just thought u might interest that u know..” “there is nothing to be interested” I wear the backpack take the bags and ready to get out. “AND they r about to get married. There are news but u don’t read them so..” “I m going out” I open the door. “AND she invites u. there is a wedding invitation in my bags” I leave.

                               I look at the fishing pole and tears come out. It is just because I don’t catch any fish for the dinner not because of her. Really not because of her. “I know that” I turn around to find haejin. “why r u crying?” he take out the chair and sit beside me. “I have to starve for dinner since I don’t catch any fish” I quickly reply. He laughs. “u r the worst at giving reasons” he give me a cup of hot chocolate. “she likes it very much. She used to say jinie oppa make me some hot chocolate. I used to call her jungie but now eunjung-shi. We have grown too much apart” I stay muted remembering her cheerful voice. “this… let go there. She really wants us to be there.. let at least do that for her” he hands me an invitation card. I take it and open it breaking my own heart slowly.

     Lee Howan ( INFINITE Hoya )

                        +

    Ham Eunjung ( T-ARA Eunjung )

The card was a picture of rings. “Oppa I have a idea of our invitation card. Let make a photo of rings on the cover. It will looks so classy”   “she still did it” I mumble. The inside was just simple. Their names were written and the place and time. The same place she claimed to have a wedding with me. It should have been me. If only I didn’t do that. If only I treat her better. If only I said yes. I looks at the date march 30. I smiled. It is our we got married first episode day. Eunjung-ah do u still love me? I take out the phone and dial a number. After three rings, she picks up. “Jiyeon” “nae” “it is jangwoo”  she was silence. “oppa..i..” I heard mumbling voice behind her and realize she put the phone on speaker. “can I talk with him..?” her voice. There is not sweetness in her voice but matureness. I was about to hang up the phone. “jangwoo…-nim?” I stopped. I can feel that she is very calm which is the opposite of me.

                                  I look at myself in the mirror. I m wearing a black tuxedo which I buy together with her….for our wedding. I tidy my messy hair and tie my hair. “u hate my long hair so much…” I mumble remembering how she pout whenever my hair grow so much. “sorry that I cant cut it. I just deserve the worst” I talk to myself. Then I hear a knock. “hyung..we should go now..” I nodded at him and give myself one last look. Maybe it is the last time I will see u my molka molka.

                                 I walk through the hall and stop there. “Oppa the wedding hall should be decorated with balloons and the colour of those are orange since it is our fan club colour and our wedding photo should be fairy-tale theme. I will be dressed as a princess. .and u prince”  I look around and my heart sink at every sights. “why did u do everything the same way u want to do with me..” I look at their wedding photo. She was there standing with a bouquet of roses, her favorite flower. I stare at her. She has changed so much since I last saw her exactly 2 years ago. She becomes so thin, I wonder if she even eating well..? Her hair is only slightly long with a flower pluck in there. I look at the man who she loves now. He is tall and built, no wonder she loves her. I stare at her hand. The ring. My heart hurts so much. It was our rings. It was the ring that I abandon at the last minute. “JANGWOO OPPA” I heard some loud shout and turn around to meet with jiyeon and soyeon in their most beautiful state.

                           “Oppa here” the park sisters lead us to a table. I look around to find other t-ara members sitting across other table. And I notice their face are not good and hyomin definitely looks unpleased to see me. Me and haejin take place and the park sisters too. “we thought u wont come..” jiyeon say it first. I just smile. “let talk a bit here after that we can go see the bride” soyeon smiles. I don’t reply. “Howan oppa and eunjung unnie meet because of me. Howan oppa is in the same group of myungsoo” “L?” jiyeon blushes and nodded. “howan really loves our eunjungie. Eunjung shut her heart since u leave and it takes a lot of time for howan to open it again. But he puts a lot of effort and sincere and eunjung finally open it for him. Howan don’t even hesitate and don’t want to lose her so they tie the knot very quickly. It is…” “stop it” haejin interrupt knowing that I cant stand the girls indirect insult towards me. He gives them a quick smile. “can we see eunjung now? I cant wait to meet the bride” he cleverly give reason. “of course we can but first haejin oppa u should see someone else first” jiyeon smirk.

                             Leaving haejin with yoo inna, we went towards eunjung waiting room. Seeing yoo inna I remember how much haejin also suffers because of my mistake. Yoo inna is friend of eunjung and bestfriend of jiyeon. When we hangout in groups, she also come and like that, haejin falls for her. Having work with her, haejin really loved her. And she did too until I leave eunjung. Inna cant trust haejin no more and eventually they break up which leave haejin drunken for several months. “oppa” I got tense when jiyeon calls my name. “umm..what?” “I was just telling that they will be ok since inna unnie really miss and still love haejin oppa” she gives a reassure smile. Then we reach the door, I stare at it. “I think we should not come along jangwoo-shi” soyeon pat me. I sighed and read the line. Bride Waiting Room. I touch the door knock and slowly turn over revealing the most prettiest bride. Her eyes sparkle. forms a smile. “Long time no see” her voice echo.

                           “Oppa..” I stare at her feeling annoyed. “what are u doing in my apartment?” I ask her immediately. “what do u mean oppa?” her voice shake. “I told u not to come didnt i?” “But” “U r ing annoying” her eyes forms tears. “why..?” “I don’t want to continue this. I want to stop everything between us eunjung…” she starts to sob. “I m sorry really but I cant stand anymore. Start from the day we met, I love u. and we become best couple ever and it has been 2 years but I cant keep on with those.. I cant stand the fact that we cant even meet as we like and ur scandal, it is a huge blow to me. So let go of me…forever” her red eyes widen. Tears staining on her cheek. “OPPA” she shouted. “We are supposed to be forever. Get married one day, we even prepare rings. What happened?” “Promise can be broken. I don’t want to see u anymore. So please leave me” “I will come back a few days later..” “DON’T. I told u forever..” her head hang low. She nodded and leave. “Eunjung” I call out. She turns back. I take off my ring and hang her. “Take it with u” she smirked. “bastard…I heard u confess to oh yeonseo.. have fun” she leaves.. forever. I sit down on my sofa. It felt so empty. Of course after all we have loved for two years. Then I found a note on my table. *Oppa.. let make our relationship public and let get married. I have told my members and agency and they all agree. Let me be there for u forever.. Molka Molka~ blushie” my world stunned.

                               The reason I left eunjung was nothing. After meeting her for a long time, I just want to stop. Eunjung was the only girl who I dated that long. So I get bored. But I love her. All of her. But because her work, we cant meet and I start to fall for oh yeonseo who I get to meet everyday. And that what happen. It was very sure that I love eunjung a lot more than oh yeonseo but still I was confuse a lot because of eunjung scandals. I trust her but I cant see her in the same light again. And that how she left and never come back like I tell her to. That how we end. That how I start to suffer. She change her ph number and other t-ara members don’t talk to me anymore. Even haejin get dumped. And I know I can never get to her again. After my dating scandal with oh yeonseo become publicized. So I left. I left her. I left my career. I left seoul and start everything from one except love.

                                 “I fall in love..” I look at the bride in front of me. She brightly smile like she was proud, she looks happy. Like she never regret it.  “it was hurt at first but eventually I learn to move on.. he teaches me all..” her smile becomes brighter. She looks happiest when talking about her other half. “oppa…tell me about yourself.. I think I will miss out a lot of stories..” she giggle cutely. Staring at her face, I cant help but want to kiss her. But I try the best to control myself. “i…I didn’t change much..” she smirk. “who r u dating now then..?” I shake my head. She looks surprised. “why..?” she slowly whisper. “did u get hurt by someone or recently break up?” “it has been 3 years that I haven’t been in love..” she gasped. “seriously..? did ur relationship with oh yeonseo-shi gone wrong..?” I look at her thinking of I should tell her or not. Thinking if I should confess her that I regret and wants to go back to those days. “it is not because of me….right?” she timidly smile. And I just did something I should never do. I kissed her on the lips. She didn’t push me. But I feel her tear falling down so I stop.

                                     “u should go” she say it with her cold tone. “hey…I m really sorry.. I just..” “PLEASE stop ruining my heart lee jangwoo” my heart break at her calling my name. “YOU you ruin everything at the last moment. No matter how much the time passes, I still freaking remember the day when I m going to propose u. Baking a cake with all my skill and writing a proposal note beautifully waiting at ur apartment starving so that I can surprise u but do u know how much it hurt for me to see u come back with oh yeonseo. But still I was like it ok eunjung-ah he loves u only and he will be very glad and accept ur proposal BUT I get dumped oppa…by u. Do u know how much it hurt? And now I m marrying a better guy so please stop all ur stupid action, the reason why I call u here is to show that I m happy without u so stop, stop it” I stare at her. The room was silence. The only things we can hear is our heartbeat. I wait for u to run towards me. I wait for u to forgive me because u always do. “I love u” I told her the words that I couldn’t say that day. “I hate u” she told me the word that she should always say. “come back” I told the words that I always wanted to say. “LEAVE” and that all she say.

                                          I come back into the hotel once again. Haejin has texted me that he will have to go somewhere with inna after wedding so not to wait him. So the reason I m entering this hotel is not haejin but her. I look at the hall from the afar. Everyone in there look happy. I saw jiyeon and her boyfriend hand in hand and soyeon head on her boyfriend shoulders. I saw other 3 t-ara members laughing and smiling too. I notice haejin with his lover beside him. I envy him. Then I look at the groom. He was talking with s and he looks really happy. He looks like he got the whole world in his hand. Then my eyes move over to her. She was smiling but I wonder if she is really happy or not. Then our eyes met. For a second which is like a year to me. “maybe I regret it oppa” her eyes told me. “But it is the better way for me” she smiles like she is really happy. “I will leave now with any burden” I reply her back with a real smile.

And that how I leave her.