「 ♡ CHEATSHEET。/ the guide

  「 ♡ PHANTASIA。/ (팬테이짜) — SMent's 2016 gg! : APPLY NOW!



 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
THE 
 
 
CHEATSHEET
 
 
 
NAVIGATION
LINKS AND UPDATES!  

 
 
 THE HOMEPAGE 
 THE PLOTLINES 
 THE REVIEWS 
 EXAMPLE 1 . 2 


03/07/2016 — the cheatsheet is up alongside the source code, please do keep in mind that the layout is rather fragile, so I expect that you would take good care of it, anyways good luck to all the applicants and thanks for reading! .

 



 

 

 
 
 
 
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
KEEP READING ON   


 
 

FACECLAIMS:
when it comes to faceclaims, we're allowing any idols or ex. idols (who are still active) within the kpop industry. although we're also allowing well-known and publicised trainee girls [basically produce 101 contestants]. if you choose to use a trainee, please make sure they have a decent gallery of hd photos and gifs, this also applies to the idol you choose. we'd prefer it if the faceclaims aren't too mature and versatile fresh rookie idols would be great. ask if unsure. no current sm artists please, and we'd prefer it if you didn't use 'cosmic girls' otherwise it would just be recreating the group in a way.

AGE RANGE:
they must be from the age range of 1993 - 1998 so there's a range. i would hope that some of the girls in the group would be older because it would make them more applicable to choose for more variety shows and all. we expect that the leader is a 93 - 94 liner and the maknae would be either a 97 - 98 liner. also please remember that your faceclaim should suit the age you choose and so, don't overdo it.

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT:
please remember this is smentertainment and that most idols that debut's weights are lower than what it should be, and so their weights should be ranging from the 40s category. we'll allow 50kg (max) if the girl is 170 or 169, but think logically, don't make her extremely under or overweight. we range the girls' heights to be from 163 - 170 (maximum).

ETHNICITY:
we see that k-pop, including smentertainment have became more global with trainees. and so, having a chinese, japanese or thai (basically the typical ones you see in smrookies) would be fine as long as they fit sm's 'look standard'. don't be confusing with ethnicities and add in 'she's 1/8 ___ and 2/3 ___ etc'. although half is fine with us. 

PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND:
this is where things become rather interesting. with personality, there's already things you will probably know like 'no mary-sues' or those girls who are complete es that everyone hates and spreads rumours about [that's not good for a rookie group, and i'm sure sm wouldn't think to debut someone like that]. keep to the rules and have 5 traits for positive and negative [min] and balance them, we can all have contradicting traits but if your girl does, make sure you do explain them so we can understand. neutral is fine to add in, but keep in mind neutral MEANS neutral and not just a section where you can add on more positive or negative traits. 

as for background, please just don't make it so far-fetched although there are some idols in the industry who have some pretty dramatic or out there backgrounds such as jaejoong and siwon.sure, there's also the situation with an sm trainee being an "iljin", but if you do plan on making a situation like that, again, please don't go too overboard with it. there's also the taeyong scandal, but in general, it's still quite uncommon for sm to have trainees and idols like that. the password is a fanclub name idea / suggestion which is hyperlinked to a gif or photo of a kpop 4 member girl group.


RELATIONSHIPS:
only put those relevant to you and the fic. if you want to include some relations' info like if your siblings don't play a big role, but you want to mention their names and such, you could just put it in your trivia or your background section. not all your relations should be idols, and if you were to only put idols in your relations, there should be a specific reason towards why they are. oc friends are cool too you know? just don't overdo it and make it harder for yourself and us authors too, you have 11 other girls in the group and their relationships will need to be shown as well, not just yours.

STAGE SECTION:
the positions are already shown in the plotlines and the unit the girl will belong in, so be sure to check that. i'm sure that you already know that when you choose a talent twin, they must have the position which you chose for, if it's a main vocal, don't pick someone like tiffany or sunny in snsd for they are lead vocalists. sub-vocalists and vocalists are similar, but sub's tend to have no singing lines at all, vice versa for other positions, other than singing. as for the predebut trivia, if you aren't a fotg or visual, you're looking to around 4 - 5 trivias [at max]. though i will applaud to those who choose less or none at all too because it's realistic that some trainees who've debuted in sm haven't had any at all before they were idols. that's pretty much it. p.s do keep in mind that not all girls are/will be smrookies, kind of like joy.

TAKEN FOR DAISIES-

 FACECLAIM : park siyeon (pledis/produce101)
 POSITION  : lead vocalist and main visual
 LOVE INTEREST : jung jaehyun (nct)
 SINGING TWIN  : tiffany hwang of snsd
 SPEAKING TWIN : tiffany hwang of snsd
 DANCING TWIN  : sana minatozaki of twice
 VARIETY TWIN  : kang seulgi of red velvet

TAKEN FOR EXODUS--

​♥ FACECLAIM : bae suji (miss a)
 POSITION  : lead rapper, sub-vocalist
 LOVE INTEREST : kim jongin (exo)
 SINGING TWIN  : im yoona of snsd
 DANCING TWIN  : bae suji of miss a
 RAPPING TWIN  : bae suji of miss a
 VARIETY TWIN  : son seungwan of rv

 IDOL BROTHER  : kim junmyeon (exo)

LOVE INTERESTS:
they're completely optional so, just delete the section on the app if you choose for your character to not have a love interest. love interests can come from: seventeen, bts, got7, exo, sr16b & nct, infinite and shinee because we're more familiar with those groups. we like some creativity, but make sure their relationship's realistic to an extent. as well as that please keep in mind, we're looking for girls with different love interests, it would be rather weird if all members ended up with a member from a certain group, this isn't a ___-centric fic. so please do keep that in mind! 

 
 

 

 
 
 
OUR WISHLIST
[EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS]

MIA'S

 FACECLAIMS :

[hover each of the icons to find out what i'd like to see off of them, especially for eungi]. these are just specific faceclaims above, but more options would be : twice, pledis girls (in produce 101), heo youngi (ex. kara), choi jinri (sulli / ex. fx), gfriend's sowon or sinb. +more to be probably be added soon...    

LOVE INTERESTS :
smrookie boys will be one which i'll be looking out more, and as much as seventeen are loved (because i love 'em too), i'd like to see others too like exo, shinee, got7, bts are the top love interests i'll be wishing for. but having no love interest at all is also wonderfully fine with us as well, so we'll credit you too if you have or  don't have one.

RELATIONS :
not too many would be great and limiting them down to 3 - 4 each sections at the maximum would make our days more easier when it comes to writing about all the girls. adding eungi or haeun in would be nice.
+more soon